Continental Audi of Naperville

123 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 30, 2019

I was sent told that a car I am looking is available in email. but when I visited the dealership, i was told car is sold and I can look for other available... ones.

Hi Carfan, I am very sorry the car you were interested in was sold. The Black Friday/Thanksgiving weekend was extremely busy for us. I am however, pl...eased to hear my staff offered to assist you with another vehicle. That offer still stands. Please advise us if you see another vehicle in our inventory that will work for you. We will extend every courtesy to you. Sincerely, Eric Matway, General Manager, Continental Audi of Naperville, 630.388.1000

November 17, 2019

I went to purchase a vehicle I seen online, when I arrived the vehicle was sold . I felt frustrated at the fact that nobody had the consideration to contact... me and let me know before I drove an hour away from home. The sales manager was very apologetic about the issue and showed me a similar car . I considered getting the vehicle and because of the inconvenience he dropped the asking price. I ended up purchasing the vehicle so overall , it all worked out.

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the confusion. We are glad our sales manager was able to find you a similar vehicle. If you have any other q...uestions, please reach out! We appreciate your business.

• July 25, 2018

Great dealership to deal with. Would recommend highly. Very nice people to deal with, they go above and beyond and respond very quickly. Answered all questions.... This dealer gets 5 stars.

Thanks for the great review and recommendation, Cheryl. It's great to hear you had such a nice experience working with us. Have a fantastic day!

October 26, 2019

I just wanted to reach out and express my wife and my satisfaction with Continental Audi - working with Omar, Josh, and Dan was a delight! We both feel... that this was the best car buying experience we've had. Omar is a quality salesman and even better person -- Josh was very easy to work with and explained everything well -- the same can be said about Dan - there is so much to explain with such a great vehicle, but he did it with patience - couldn't ask for better or more! We highly recommend Continental Audi of Naperville!

Thank you for your five star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

August 24, 2019

Gonzalo Ladron de Guevara is the best, painless and wonderful experience, very knowledgeable and patient explaining everything. If you are looking for... a new car, do visit Gonzalo. He worked on our behalf and got a great lease for us.

Thank you for your five star review. We appreciate your business!

September 28, 2018

I've had around 20 vehicles in the past decade or so. My experience at Continental Audi was everything you would expect from a highline dealer and more.... My Audi Brand Specialist, Gonzalo, was incredibly knowledgeable and attentive without a trace of pushy sales tactics. He and the Business Manager, Josh, did a fantastic job working with me to get the deal done remotely as I don't live in Chicagoland. I had originally asked to have my credit app sent to a specific lender that I have a relationship with, and Josh was able to save me over 1% on my interest rate after he called me to let me know a different lender had been more competitive with rates lately. That man knows his stuff! I purchased a CPO vehicle, so I definitely was not a big spender as far as Audi customers go, but the dealership treated me like royalty. Thanks for a smooth transaction and a beautiful car!! Go see Gonzalo!

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your kind words and honest feedback. If you ever need anything please stop by or give us a call.

August 13, 2018

I bought HONDA Pilot 2011 week ago I am very satisfied with this car and also with sales person : Amy Brooks, I deal with her , she is very professional,... helpful and friendly. I recommend this Delar.

Thanks for the positive review! We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with your Honda Pilot! Thanks for the compliments as well, have a great ...day! - Eric Matway, General Manager, 630.388.1000

April 27, 2018

My husband and I recently purchased an Audi from Continental Audi of Naperville and we couldn't be happier. We had the pleasure of working with Gonzalo... and we were extremely pleased. Our entire experience was excellent and we couldn't have asked for someone better to work with. I had read past positive reviews from others on their experience with Gonzalo and I couldn't agree more. The entire customer service experience he showed us was 5 star-excellence. I never felt the phony car sales experience that many of us have been a part of in past car buying purchases. Gonzalo was professional, courteous, very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Also, the service department is also excellent. I worked with Keith and he too provided excellent service. Great experience all around! Thank you Gonzalo, Keith, and Continental Audi.

This is so great to hear. We thank you for giving Continental Audi the opportunity to earn your business. If you ever need anything please stop by or ...give us a call. - Eric Matway, General Manager, 630.388.1000

April 23, 2018

I never take the time to write reviews but Audi of Naperville deserves it! We bought a used SUV from here recently with John Z. he was great to deal with!... He never made us feel pressured and even went above and beyond to contact the previous owner of the car we were purchasing to see if they had an item that went with the car. I hate the whole car buying process but with much research on the car we were purchasing we got a great deal and walked away happy with our SUV and the experience!

We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience Ashley! Thank you for giving Continental Audi the opportunity to earn your business. If you eve...r need anything please stop by or give us call.

April 14, 2018

I am always very pleased working with Rob Grignon and and company at Continental Audi. Sales manager Victor has been great as well. In this case I took... delivery on a new TTRS. The price was fair, my trade in went smoothly, and the special RS delivery treatment was great. All in all, highly recommended. JohnP

This is great to hear John. Thank you for your kind words.