(4.8) 457 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

457 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Continental Audi of Naperville from DealerRater.com
  • Brian - Used Car Manager

Brian was fantastic to work with. I would highly recommend Continental Naperville Audi Dealership if you are looking for white glove service, fair pr...icing, and an AMAZING sales team. I cannot say enough for Continental Audi. Even though I have moved away from Naperville, I chose to still do business with Continental. Ask a for Brian Bertuccioli -

Thank you for this great review. Our entire team, especially Brian, really appreciates your kind words. Have a great day.

• BMW X5

Rob Grignon & Nick Vichi did an excellent job helping me with questions and providing details on the vehicle. They expedited the process so I could li...terally get in & out during work conference calls. I highly recommend purchasing from Continental!!!

• Exciting and relaxing purchase at Continental Audi

Mitch went out of his way to find the car I really wanted. He offered available cars in the area but knew and understood what care I really wanted. H...e searched and searched and did everything he could to find the car, give me a fair price and made the experience, easy, enjoyable and to where I was very excited to see my new car!

Continental Audi of Naperville

This is a great review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Have a great day.

• Excellence

Eric Forrest was outstanding to work with. Very personable and had great knowledge of the A5 Sportback we ordered. He kept me well informed as the car... was built and shipped. Delivery went flawlessly and was a very enjoyable experience. I know there's a few Audi Dealers in the area, with more to come, but I would never go anywhere else except Continental. This is our 2nd new Audi car we've purchased in the past year and the Audi brand can't be beat. Everyone at the Dealership excel at their jobs and work diligently to make your experience hassle free. This is the first Dealership that I've worked with that will come pick up your car for servicing saving you the downtime. Make sure you ask for Eric. You won't be disappointed.

Continental Audi of Naperville

This is a wonderful review. Our entire team, especially Eric, truly appreciates your kind words. Thank you for giving Continental Audi the opportunity... to earn your business once again. Have a great day!

• Great job

Went in to look at a used 2014 Jeep. Was treated very courteously by Mitch. I asked about a Audi Q5, & he told me everything 8 neede$ to know. Held th...e car for two days so I could come in & pay for it. Very professional. No stones unturned with Mitch.

Continental Audi of Naperville

• Not the usual car salesman

Has changed our opinion of car salesmen. Very understanding of needs and no pressure to buy, what a pleasant surprise. Takes the dread out of buying a... car.

Continental Audi of Naperville

Thank you for this great review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience working with our team. Have a great day! -Eric Matway, Gene...ral Manager

• Rob Grignon treated me so well I drove home the same day!

I have been shopping for a new Audi for a few months. I went to many dealers and called a lot more. I live kind of far from Continental Audi but they ...had a few decked out Q7's. More than any other dealer I have been to so far. I took the drive figuring that I would be wasting another afternoon. That's when I met Rob Grignon. I know it's his job to be nice to me but this guy went above and beyond. He answered every question about the Q7 like he was the guy who built it. His appraisal guy went over my 2014 Cayenne while we were talking. I told Rob when I first got there that I did not have much time and I had my son with me. I was waiting to see what my Cayenne was worth. That's when Rob shocked me. He said that he knew I need to leave and that I should go ahead and get to work and he would call me later with a price right down to the penny, taxes and everything. I was thinking to myself, WOW, a salesman that will let you leave without the hard sell? Umm... OK. I had to get going anyway. After I got to work and settled in, my cell phone rang. It was Rob. He asked if I was busy or if I had a second for an 'out the door number'. I said, sure, let's hear it. Rob Grignon gave me a price that was not only less than every other dealer, but it was less by THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS! I gladly said YES and told him I would see him in the morning. Now this is where it gets interesting. Between the time I agreed to his price and when I went in to pick up my $87,86 (sticker price) Q7 I received two phone calls from other dealers. Both dealers offered to match Robs price. Until I told them what the price was. That's when one dealer said I was lying and trying to get a better deal and that price was impossible. The second dealer was a lot nicer. He got his manager on the phone and they both told me that I either misunderstood Rob or that Rob was just trying to get me to come back for the hard sell. They were sure that Rob was leaving out the taxes or something else and that it would be impossible to buy the Q7 at that price. They asked me to not get mad and to call them after I left Continental Audi and that they would give me a fair but higher price. Robs price was impossible. LOL, I was at Continental Audi for about an hour. Paper work and instructions on my new Audi, the most technically advanced car in the world took that long. We never spoke of price again. Rob had the deal ready when I arrived with the promised price. There was no hard sell from the business manager. Nothing but congratulations on buying my new Q... So here I sit, writing this review. I never review anything but this guy was that awesome!!!

Continental Audi of Naperville

Thank you for this great review Paul! Our entire team, especially Rob, truly appreciates your kind words. Thanks again and have a great day. -Eric Mat...way, General Manager, 630.388.1000

• my service experience

Update: As Dan from Continental pointed out, I did return to the dealer after their call and my issue is now resolved. However, I am not happy that in... order to be taken care of (when the fault is on the dealer) I had to write a negative review. This should have been all resolved if the initial person on the call with me told my hey why not bring your car and we will take a look at other than telling me I the piece replaced has nothing to do with what is not working and I have to take an appointment. I am not going to thank and be grateful for fixing something that was your fault to begin with. This is regarding my service experience at this location. I setup a service for a recall on November 1st using the online system. At this point the system knows why I am coming in for service, it was scheduled to November 11th. (10 days heads up) Issue-1 On November 11th I dropped my car to the service station 10mins later a tech person came and told me that this is for a recall and they have to order the part. (hmm you already knew why I was coming why wasn't the part ordered, or gave me call and not waste my time). Told me that they will be ordering the part and will give me a call once the part is in. Issue-2 Never received a call from the service on November 28th gave them a call to follow up, the tech told me that the part is in and we scheduled an appointment for December 4th. I was driving and asked them if they can email it to me and this was never done had to call and confirm. Issue-3 Once again dropped my car for the recall issue, they told me that all is good got my car back left the service station. Came on and realized that my Start/Stop button on my A5 is no longer working!!! Called them immediately got voice mail and left them a message. I followed up in the morning and surprisingly they told me that the part they replaced has nothing to do with the start/stop and told me that I have to schedule an appointment! I am sorry Continental Audi of Naperville, but I don't believe in coincidences and it can sure be a human error where someone could have pulled a cable and disconnect something since this issue was not present until I dropped my car it is only normal for you to take an immediate action and take a look at the issue before telling me it is not your fault! Your service tech telling me I have to take an appointment and pay for that is just none sense! This is not even 1 star customer satisfaction.

Continental Audi of Naperville

Since this post, you returned to our dealership and I¿¿¿m happy to report we resolved your concerns. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience i...t caused. We¿¿¿re happy you are both satisfied and confident with the results. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Dan Graebner, Service Manager

• my service experience

This is regarding my service experience at this location. I setup a service for a recall on November 1st using the online system. At this point the s...ystem knows why I am coming in for service, it was scheduled to November 11th. (10 days heads up) Issue-1 On November 11th I dropped my car to the service station 10mins later a tech person came and told me that this is for a recall and they have to order the part. (hmm you already knew why I was coming why wasn't the part ordered, or gave me call and not waste my time). Told me that they will be ordering the part and will give me a call once the part is in. Issue-2 Never received a call from the service on November 28th gave them a call to follow up, the tech told me that the part is in and we scheduled an appointment for December 4th. I was driving and asked them if they can email it to me and this was never done had to call and confirm. Issue-3 Once again dropped my car for the recall issue, they told me that all is good got my car back left the service station. Came on and realized that my Start/Stop button on my A5 is no longer working!!! Called them immediately got voice mail and left them a message. I followed up in the morning and surprisingly they told me that the part they replaced has nothing to do with the start/stop and told me that I have to schedule an appointment! I am sorry Continental Audi of Naperville, but I don't believe in coincidences and it can sure be a human error where someone could have pulled a cable and disconnect something since this issue was not present until I dropped my car it is only normal for you to take an immediate action and take a look at the issue before telling me it is not your fault! Your service tech telling me I have to take an appointment and pay for that is just none sense! This is not even 1 star customer satisfaction.

Since this post, you returned to our dealership and I'm happy to report we resolved your concerns. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience it ...caused. We're happy you are both satisfied and confident with the results. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Dan Graebner, Service Manager

• 2018 Audi R5 Purchase

My recent experience in visiting Continental Audi of Naperville to test drive a new R5 was very good. Even upon entering the building, I was quite imp...ressed by the layout, the showroom and the decor. More importantly, I could tell during my visit that the entire staff was very informed, professional and extremely courtesy. After the test drive on Continental's close-by test track, I knew that I had the vehicle in hand that I wanted. Mitch Massaro did a wonderful job in not only explaining the vehicle's highlights but also exuded a very high level of professionalism at all times. I'll also mention Jason Bulthuis. Jason also exhibited a very high level of professionalism and efficiency in quickly processing the paperwork which was appreciated. Both men are a credit to Continental.

Continental Audi of Naperville

Robert, thank you for this great review. It is so wonderful to hear that you had a pleasant time working with our team. Enjoy your new Audi and please... give us a call if you ever need anything. -Eric Matway, General Manager, 630.388.1000

1527 Aurora Ave. Naperville, IL 60540