Continental Audi of Naperville

123 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 8, 2017

Went for oil change, they found fuel pump small leak, ( covered under warranty)

Thank you for the 5 star review!

May 7, 2017

Just bought my 3rd vehicle from this dealer. The people here go above and beyond to make customers happy.

Thank you Raul!

April 1, 2017

I was really dreading buying a car just thinking about how long the process takes. Not at this dealership! I came in, did the test drive, credit app and... all paperwork ..... In about 2 hours. Jeff was very nice and kept me updated as the process moved forward. No wasting a day to buy a car... everyone was pleasant and they have a great coffee/snack area.

Thank you for this wonderful review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed working with our team.

March 5, 2017

Awesome place and very helpful staff. The dealership and showroom is spotless

Thank you for the kind words Mikey!

March 3, 2017

Jon Anderson, our Audi Brand Specialist, was very helpful during our recent purchase. He was straightforward in discussing the features of the vehicle,... and allowed us sufficient space to talk among ourselves during the process. We enjoyed working with him.

Thank you for your honest feedback. Our team greatly appreciates your kind words. Congrats on your Q3 purchase and enjoy!

February 6, 2017

Jon Anderson aided my wife in the purchase of our 2016 Audi A8L. From start to finish he was thorough, respectful, professional and friendly. The price... was good but the customer service is what made us finalize the deal. We purchased our first car from another dealership but I look forward to doing business with continental Audi of Naperville again in the future. Soley because of Jon Anderson and their team. Audi should be proud of their hard work and service

Thank you for this wonderful review Brian! Our team greatly appreciates your kind words. Please stop by or give us a call if you ever need anything. T...hanks again!

February 4, 2017

My salesperson, Jeff Garvey and the Continental Audi team created a great car buying experience. From my initial phone inquiry throughout the test drive... of both the A3 and A4 on the test track, the search for a vehicle that met all of my specific needs to the final delivery- I was assisted with respect and care! As a woman I've experienced the good and the bad throughout my life at auto dealerships and this experience was terrific! I urge anyone looking for a new car to allow Continental Audi the opportunity to assist. I've owned other luxury brands and can say that my new Audi A4 is my favorite- I love this car! It offers more than the competition on all fronts- value, technology and drive. Thank you Jeff Garvey and Continental Audi!

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about our team here at Continental Audi. We truly appreciate your kind words. Congrats on... your A4!

January 19, 2017

I have bought a lot of cars and have been to a lot of different car dealerships in my lifetime but NOTHING can compare to my experience at Continental... Audi with Jeff Garvey. Buying a used vehicle can be a stressful and long process. Cars are never as described or will have hidden damages/repairs. When I arrived, the vehicle was waiting in front and was EXACTLY as described. This was one of the few dealerships that had a full detailed inspection report with each car and the only dealer I have ever been to that allowed me to test the car to it's max potential by using a dedicated test track. I left the dealership with zero doubts that I had bought a great and reliable car. Most importantly, I did not feel any pressure from Jeff/sales department to buy the car. He greeted me with enthusiasm and was very knowledgeable during the test drive. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to check this dealership out. They are the absolute best. I hope to do business with Continental again!

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that our team was able to assist you during this experience! Thanks again!

December 9, 2016

Very happy with my purchase of a Toyota Rav4! The vehicle was just what I was looking for and I want to thank saleman Jon Anderson, who did the preliminary... work with my brother, who was in Naperville for the weekend and checked everything out for me.... and saleman Gonzalo Ladron de Guevara, who finalized the transaction with me the next day . Both gentlemen followed up with me the next day to make sure everything went well. Everything went so smooth! Thanks again!

Thank you for this wonderful review, we truly appreciate the kind words! Please give us a call if you ever need anything.

November 28, 2016

I just purchased a 2011 BMW 328xi. The salesperson jon was very friendly and the entire staff on floor that day was very professional and attention to... details . Why i chose this dealership also is because it is known in the area for the great quality of vehicles even used ones. They have a great selection of certified used luxury cars and they stand by their cars. I also like the fact that jon the salesperson did not try to push me to make an another sale, he listened and made sure i was getting the car i wanted. The financial process was lenthly but normal for buying a vehicle. Perks they have a great area to lounge while waiting and have a healty snack and pick me up coffee or tea. They took the timevto explain all the details and i left satisfied with my new luxurious but not over priced car. They called me the next day to see how everything was and i can say that i will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a car used or new. Sincerely, Happy customer and new owner.

Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your BMW!