4.4
55 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Volvo Cars of Orange County from DealerRater.com
  • Volvo of Orange County

There were no surprises! Since I live about 4 hours away, we conducted much of the preliminary work over the phone. The team was very responsive and helpful. The paperwork was the quickest I have experienced with any vehicle purchase. Amazing!

• great service team at Volvo of Orange County

Great service team at the volvo of Orange County dealership/

Great service team at the volvo of Orange County dealership/

• Zac is a great help.
    March 13, 2017

Thanks Zac for your help. I have been going to this dealership for 7 years. I have grown to love Volvo cars especially the xc60 model.

• Poor experience

Customer service and flexibility do not exist here.

Customer service and flexibility do not exist here.

• Zak barahow great to work with
    December 24, 2016

Great service and very helpful. Zak did not pressure us one bit and he gave us excellent advice!!! Super car service and experience with zak.

• Friendly services and smooth transition.

Help a friend to buy the XC90 T8, people are very friendly, and explains lots features for the car.

• Best places to purchase a vehicle!
    December 6, 2016

Volvo of Orange County is the BEST place to purchase your vehicle. They treat us like family and we feel very welcomed visiting the dealership. Purchasing a vehicle and their maintenance service is simple and painless. Zak is very knowledgeable of all the vehicles and he makes understanding a vehicle simple, especially with all the new technology that Volvo has in its vehicles. We are fans of Volvo and appreciate everyone at Volvo of Orange County!

• Great service and sales team
    November 26, 2016

Volvo of Orange County made me feel right at home... The service and sales team were respectful, honest and most of all friendly.. I would refer them to anyone looking for a fair and honest dealership..

• Great attention to cusotmers.
    November 19, 2016

Employees at dealership are great at finding the car that you want. Most follow up that I have ever seen from a dealer. They really listen to your wants and don't push you toward a car that doesn't fit your request. Greatly appreciate all the work from their sales manager (Ted) who provide top notch support in finding the car.

• Volvo Of O.C. outstanding salespersons.

Zach & Vilia were so helpful. Zach is so knowledgeable. He made the process of buying a car as easy as possible, and he walked us through the many steps of learning about a very complicated and sophisticated car. He made all the difference for us. He is truly exceptional. We will definitely ask for him when we are ready to buy a new Volvo!