• My Chevy Spark

Love my Chevy Spark and the service at Connell Chevrolet!

We appreciate your feedback, Becki! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Love my Chevy Spark and the service at Connell Chevrolet!

• New Vehicle Purchase

Purchasing a vehicle is not a fun experience for me however, my recent purchase at Connell Chevrolet proved to be an easy process that was well organized, fair, and efficient. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a good experience.

• Sales and Service

I truly had a great experience, Chevrolet they are a first-class operation and the wonderful please trade I would recommend them to all my friends and family .

• My favorite

Maxx Mayo is my personal service advisor and it's because of him I keep going back. Overall the staff is really helpful as well. It's the best group of service teamsters I have so far encountered

• Great service and prices

Great experience, service, and prices Well worth the 40+ mile drive from Riverside.

• The best car-buying experience in the world

I had the most fantastic car-buying experience in my life. My sisters knew Mike Quinlan who promised my sister's husband who was dying that he would take care of the girls (my sisters and I)and all our car needs . A few years ago he helped my daughter buy a used car. I had an 18 year old Chevy Malibu LS that needed expensive repairs; so we called Mike and visited Connell Chevrolet. They were so nice. Tim Connell drove my sisters and I around so that I could pick out what I was interested in driving. We test-drove the new Malibu, the Trax and the new Chevrolet Cruze. As soon as I got in the Cruze I told my sisters ,""This is it! I really feel comfortable in this car, and I loved the way it handled on the road" We told Tim that I wanted the Cruze in white with a lighter interior. He was so wonderful. He showed us different types of interior and options; I chose a cloth type interior that I knew would go well with the white. He said he would take care of everything and asked us to return in two days. When my sisters and I got there, Tim Connell, Mike Quinlan and Gaspar Sanchez met us. As we walked into the showroom there sitting in the showroom with a big red bow on top was my new Cruze! I have never been so excited and happy. What a moment to share with my sisters and our new friends at Connell Chevrolet. It was so wonderful! We took many pictures, and received many great hugs. I think there were a few tears too. When I sat in my Cruze it was so nice to realize this was my new car. Even the financial lady Christy was very nice, and the process was very professional and didn't take too long. All I can say is that Connell Chevrolet is truly the best. They care very much about their product and about people. I realized that I needed to get an iphone to truly appreciate the car; so for Mother's my daughter gave me the phone and taught me how to use it. I did get an introduction of the inner working via the phone from a very smart guy at Connell also named Mike who went over things with my sisters and I. My sisters and I feel so loved by Connell Chevrolet. I consider them family. Tim Connell called me and asked me to come in so that he could hook up the Onstar and Sirius. I also took my car in for the Dupont covering and scotch guarding of the interior. All in all, my experience with Connell Chevrolet was fantasatic, and I would recommend them to everyone!

• Building a dream

My visit to Connell Chevrolet for the purpose of buying my 2016 Z06 was carefully researched ahead of time using trusted associates very familiar with who they felt should guide me. Tim Connell took the lead in this endeavor and worked closely with me from start to finish, living up to all the praise preceding his efforts. This was not an easy process with multiple problems associated with the physical delivery of the car needing prompt solutions. This was where Tim's skills shined, and together we collaborated to build a unique, drop dead gorgeous automobile with special features that left many professionals at your establishment dazzled. Work continues on it and will ultimately be complete near the end of January. I plan on bringing it back to Connell for its final detail then, and will be glad to share the praise of all those, especially Tim, who teamed with me to make this possible.

• Good dealership experience

Great experience in taking care of a recall repair. Staff was very professional and helpful in getting my vehicle repaired very quickly!!

• Outstanding Holiday Experience

I had an outstanding experience! Salesman Ryan Studley was great. He listened to what I was looking for and got right to work finding the exact Volt I was looking for. Very easy to talk with and he made the extra effort to test drive the same car (different color) that I was looking for. The finance manager was super efficient and very quickly and completely walked me through the paperwork. The Volt I ordered has not arrived yet and I look forward to receiving it soon. I would most definitely recommend Connell Chevrolet to friends and family.

• No haggle deals

This dealership have a small town feel with its friendly curtious staff when everyone feels like a friend. No bait & switch dealing. Straight forward, no haggle pricing. I did my research prior to visiting Connell Chevrolet so I had an idea of the model Tahoe I was looking for. What I didn't realize prior to visiting Connell Chevolet was some very important features I really wanted were not standard on the base model LT. So glad I went there because I might of gone to a dealership other than Connell and been sold a base model Tohoe LT and missed out on some key features that would have been very disappointing to live without. Outstanding Dealership!