• Connell Chevrolet

I love the service and staff, I have been treated wonderful. They really work for you and I will repay them with my business.

Carol, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We go the extra mile for our valued guests. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Yours

Excellent service and customer service very happy with quality of service from beginning to end!

Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

• A Happy Customer

Prompt, friendly service as always. Have dealt with this dealership for over 40 years.

Patricia, thank you for our loyalty over the past 40 years! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are always more than happy to help!

• Car leasing

Great fast service friendly staff no pressure fair service

We're glad to hear about the great experience leasing your new car! Please let us know if we can do anything additional for you!

Great fast service friendly staff no pressure fair service

• Quick and Easy!

Recently purchased a car and it was the easiest no pressure sale. The test drive and all paperwork took less than an hour. Very pleased ! Thank you,

Congratulations on your new car! We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Connell Chevrolet service

No one likes having to make time to service their car, but Connell Chevrolet minimizes the pain. I call either Tim Connell or Mike Burroughs and have everything arranged within seconds, knowing with confidence that their word is reliable. In addition, they routinely throw in extras like a free wash and are always sensitive to my time.

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Connell Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Pleasant Buying Experience

Shawn, we're glad you had such a positive experience with Zach! If you ever need anything else please let us know! Take care!

Worked with Zach who exceeded my expectations. Initially requested an online quote and he didn't send back "template" responses like the other local dealers. Felt as if he was listening to my needs.

• Great experience

Could not have been an easier, more pleasant buying experience!

Could not have been an easier, more pleasant buying experience!

Megan, thank you so much for the positive review! We're happy to hear your experience was easy and pleasant! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Always good

excellent and dependable as it has been for 35 years and many Chevrolets

excellent and dependable as it has been for 35 years and many Chevrolets

Robert, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We're proud to have earned your continuing trust and loyalty! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

• Robert A Sampson

I just had a warranty repair made on me 2017 Corvette that I purchased from Connell Chevrolet, like always the ordering of the car was great and there service has always been good. I bought my first car from Connell in 1970 and have bought and had them service ever sense . Eddie and Joey in sales and Todd in service are a great team.

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!