New 888-347-5458 Dealer Website
Used 888-347-5414 Email Dealer
Service 888-861-2767

• Great customer service!

I really appreciated the way the salesman treated me. Mike was very attentive, polite and patient with me and all my questions! he was knowledgeable about all the cars and prices, he layed everything down for clean and clear and I bought the car the same day!

• Excellent customer service to match their prices

Such a great dealership. The entire process was beyond easy and everyone was super organized and informative of any questions my wife and I had. We needed to upgrade to a SUV because we just had another baby. Great selection at such an affordable price. We ended up purchasing the 2016 Acura RDX in black with black leather seats. I also purchased the VIP package that gave me lifetime car washes and oil changes for the life of the car. My wife and I are beyond thankful to Mike and the crew at Hooman Acura for making this transition process easy.

• Great customer service

I was glad i went to Santa Monica ford because i was nicely attended to by the Mr. Eleanya. Infact, his customer service made me to recommend him to many of my friends that are interested in car purchase. I was very glad to do business with this dealwrship.

• Straight forward sales

We went to Santa Monica because they have the base model we want. We bought a 2012 MDX from Courtnei at Santa Monica Acura. Probably the transaction of a new car with the least amount of hassle I have had. I like the way they do business.

• I wonder!!

I have to wonder about some of the mean-spirited reviews in this list. It's like they were written or arranged for by another (competitive) car dealer. They certainly don't resemble my experiences. I purchased my TL from Santa Monica Acura because they offered me the best deal and even though my particular package wasn't in their inventory, they found the car for me within six hours. Robert, the service rep I use, is always helpful and knowledgeable. My overall impression is that they go out of their way to accommodate customer needs, are courteous and provide outstanding service. What more can you ask for?

• Good Deal

Good deal I found the car I was looking for and they were really nice and I told them what I wanted and how much and they made it.

• Overall Impression!!

• Martin Munoz!!!

I just wanted to send a note bringing to your attention the outstanding service provided by Martin Munoz. He went above and beyond to be sure my C70 got what it needed it. He is truly an outstanding employee. Thanks, Bill

• Really Good!!

It was really good service whenever I had a question they answered it and they were very polite and helpful.

• Awesome staff!!!!

I recently purchased a BMW 535i from Santa Monica Acura. The staff was incredible. We were in