Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2791 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2791 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

• Love, love, love this dealership!
    January 23, 2017

Lissa G. and Mike were amazing! Helped me get exactly what I wanted...no hassle, stress free. As easy as it gets. I will never buy from another dealer... again. Thank you for everything!

Thank you for leaving us this review, Sonya. We are very happy to hear that Lissa and Mike could help get you set up with the exact car you wanted. We...'ll pass the kind words along to them. Come back to see us if you need anything at all. Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com; 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

Hyundai Kona Purchase
    April 24, 2018

Incredible car buying experience. Leased a 2018 Kona. Our salesman, Jeffrey Griffin, is easily the BEST car salesman I have worked with over the yea...rs. Very knowledgeable not only about the vehicle, but about financing options and warranties. No pressure sales is the way to go. He delivered everything as promised and our time there was minimal. A very efficient car buying process. Ask for Jeffrey Griffin if you visit this dealership. Nobody will treat you better. Thank you to the entire Checkered Flag team. You have a life long customer.

Employees Worked With
    Excellent Service
    April 23, 2018

All the customer service personnel were friendly knowledgeable and prompt and effective and efficient I would not in the future tie in using my name f...or advertising with the feedback and I would take out the 20 word minimum

New car
    April 20, 2018

Paul was amazing and patient!! I was very indecisive but he never got frustrated. I never felt like unwashed being sold a car just finding the perfect... fit for me!

Checkered Flag exceeds all expectations everytime!
    April 19, 2018

The staff is awesome! Repairs and service are completed in a timely matter! Feel free to wait with a great cup of java or take the complimentary shutt...le home or to work!

Service
    April 19, 2018

Everyone was courteous and helpful. All my questions were answered. My car was very clean when it was returned to me after the repairs were done.

Fantastic Experience !!!!
    April 17, 2018

Sara my salesperson was very knowledgable about the all the VW product line. She was friendly, courteous and met all my needs in the car leasing exper...ience. Lesley was super helpful on getting me a lease that suited my budget and needs. The most dreadful part of the process is the signing of the contracts. Not with Lesley. She was fast, thorough and a pleasure to work with. Big thank you to Sara and Lesley for making my leasing experience a great one. I will recommend Checkered Flag VW to all my friends and family because of Sara and Lesley.

William, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service a...nd will be happy to hear that you left us satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

Great customer service
    April 12, 2018

I appreciated the timeliness of service and the great customer service. I was given detailed information on my cars needs and even offered transportat...ion from the dealership.

Thank you so much for your excellent input! We're proud of our service technicians and hope to pass along your great experience to all of our customer...s. Regards, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

Great sales person
    April 11, 2018

Holly is a great sales rep, she was very knowledgeable, patient, friendly and professional. She helped me to make an informed decision in my purchase.... She is a great asset to any company.

Overall Experience
    Checkered Flag Hyundai

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear that Holly and our team... were helpful during your visit and that you love your new car. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Regards, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

Aali is obviously the best
    April 11, 2018

So glad I went to Checkered Flag VW for my first car. Aali helped me out so much throughout the entire process and now I have a brand new 2018 VW Golf...!

Overall Experience
    Checkered Flag Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Aali was there to provide you wi...th such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Regards, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

Employees Worked With