(4.9) 2741 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2741 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • Love, love, love this dealership!

Lissa G. and Mike were amazing! Helped me get exactly what I wanted...no hassle, stress free. As easy as it gets. I will never buy from another dealer... again. Thank you for everything!

Thank you for leaving us this review, Sonya. We are very happy to hear that Lissa and Mike could help get you set up with the exact car you wanted. We...'ll pass the kind words along to them. Come back to see us if you need anything at all. Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com; 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

• Awesome Experience

This has been the best customer service I???ve had at a dealership. Definitely worth having someone truly care about your concerns and car inquiries.

• Great Experience

My experience with Chas Engle and the Checkered Flag Hyundai team buying my new Hyundai Elantra was great. Chas was friendly, personable, and even we...nt the extra effort to find the color of the car that I desired.

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us David! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will s...hare your comments with Chas and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Congratulations on your new Hyundai Elantra! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

• Great Experience

Great experience with Chas Engle as my sales representative when I went to buy my new Hyundai Elantra. the process was easy and he even took the extr...a effort to find the color of the car that I really desired.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us David! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will ...share your comments with Chas and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Congratulations on your new Hyundai Elantra! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

• Oil change

It was good, I waited for my car services about a hour.they offer my a ride home until my car was ready that is plus for me.

Tracy, it's great to know that our team provided an exceptional service experience for you. We take pride in our customer care and appreciate you taki...ng the time to give us this positive feedback. If you have any further questions regarding your vehicle please let us know! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

• New Car Purchase

On Sunday afternoon, I stopped in the Checkered Flag dealership to discuss the purchase of a new and/or used car. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by Bo...b and he contacted Chas Engle who met with me. Chas is a great listener and he was presented me with a 2018 Hyundai Sonata product brochure. We discussed the various trim lines. Chas and I went for a test drive and his knowledge of the Sonata's features was superb!!!

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer service and... I am glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

• To my surprise

Rich, of Checkered Flag Hyundai, made our car buying experience exceptional. He not only sold us a vehicle but went above and beyond, including stayi...ng late, explaining all the functions of the car and helping program certain plans and phones. The process was smooth, organized and well thought out. Other dealerships have a lot to learn.

Larry and Jan, we always like to read customer feedback and are happy to know your recent visit was a pleasant one. Customer service is a huge priorit...y for us, so it is great to know that Rich treated you with the respect you deserve. Congratulations on your vehicle! If there is anything else that we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

• Hyundai accent

Geoff with a G was great. Helped and didn't get mad when I changed my mind on cars at the last minute. I would recommend this dealer and dealership!

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review of our dealership. Geoff truly is an outstanding member of our team who, like all of our employees, ...is dedicated to providing our customers with a convenient, hassle-free vehicle-buying experience. We¿¿¿ll be sure to share this feedback, and if you ever need anything else from us, don¿¿¿t hesitate to let us know. Until then, we hope you¿¿¿re enjoying your new ride! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

• Easy to work with and a very smooth process

I just purchased a vehicle at Hyundai Checkered Flag and my experience was so smooth. I was so worried about purchasing a new vehicle, but I found tha...t I was able to get the vehicle I wanted with no stress at all. They walked me through the entire process and worked with my needs. I owned a Toyota for 18 years and was not sure if I could ever switch vehicles. Working with Chas, Bryan, and Hunter I had no hesitation going for my first Hyundai. I love my Santa Fe! Thank you again!!

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Gillian. Our team strives to build long-term relationships by delivering amazing service to each o...f our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

• Used Hyundai

Geoff with a G was great Ann's helpful. Got the right car for the right price! No hassle and didn't get mad when i changed cars at last minute!

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review of our dealership, Adam. Geoff truly is an outstanding member of our team who, like all of our emplo...yees, is dedicated to providing our customers with a convenient, hassle-free vehicle-buying experience. Well be sure to share this feedback, and if you ever need anything else from us, don't hesitate to let us know. Until then, we hope you're enjoying your new ride! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

3033 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, VA 23452