(4.9) 1436 reviews

Call This Dealer

1436 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of 1st Honda of Simi Valley from DealerRater.com
  • The best

The salesman Michael Lenhart maintained a friendly, helpful attitude. He answered all our questions even though we returned to this dealership 3 times... before deciding what we wanted to buy. He gave us confidence that whatever we decided on that he would help us in his words and his actions. Michael anticipated our needs and took great pride in making our shopping experience with the least stress as possible. We had done a lot of research so we knew what we wanted to pay and he made it happen. Not only his service but also the loan documentation clerk Joon also processed the paperwork with efficiency and quickly and even apoligize for any delay which to us there wasn't any. All I can say is we got the car we wanted from the Best dealership due to employees that showed teamwork and excellenced in getting the deal done .

• 1st Honda - best place to buy your car

Johann is extremely knowledgeable about the Honda product and knows how to explain the system in easy to understand details; he takes the time to go o...ver everything. Joe was easy to deal with and made sure I got the car I wanted.

• Honda Pilot

I went in with questions, came out with a new pilot, they were very helpful and understanding to my needs. And they got everyone done for me that need...ed to be taken care of.

1st Honda of Simi Valley

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback. Hearing that you received excellent service from one of our sales team members is alway...s encouraging and reassures us of our commitment to our customers. We hope that you enjoy the new Pilot and we look forward to hopefully doing business with you again in the future. All the best, Darrell Coletto, General Manager , Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com , 805.584.6632

• polite, helpful, efficient, well organized, honest

Johan is a man who likes to help the others. he is very organized and efficient. If you want to buy a car and don't know how? I recommend going and as...k him, you never regret.

1st Honda of Simi Valley

Reviews like yours are truly a breath of fresh air, Susan! Johann is truly an invaluable asset and we appreciate everything that he does. We will be s...ure to pass on your very kind compliments and we encourage you to call or stop by if there is anything else that we can do for you. Regards, Darrell Coletto, General Manager , Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com , 805.584.6632

• Great customer service

Thank you Johann for working so hard in finding the exact car I wanted. I love it and had a great experience at 1st Honda.

1st Honda of Simi Valley

Thank you for taking the time to provide us such great feedback! We are always excited to hear of yet another customer leaving happy in an awesome car...! If you have any questions about your new vehicle you can reach out to any of us and we will help out. Thank you for choosing 1st Honda of Simi Valley! Sincerely, Darrell Coletto, General Manager , Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com , 805.584.6632

• Great customer service

Johann made sure to provide excellent customer service and help when looking for my new car. Very knowledgeable, friendly and professional! I am very ...happy with my new car and johann made the whole process easy.

1st Honda of Simi Valley

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer service and... I am glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks! Darrell Coletto, General Manager , Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com , 805.584.6632

• It's my 2nd Honda Civic from 1st Honda

This is my 2nd Honda Civic from 1st Honda. Thanks very much to Johann who kept in contact since I lease my 1st car. He gave me the best suitable car t...hat I could afford for a great price. All transactions went smoothly. Thanks johann for the great service.

1st Honda of Simi Valley

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, Rasika! We're so glad you came back to see us for your next Honda Civic. It's fantastic to know Johann ...helped make us worth the drive. If there's anything else we can help you with in regards to your new vehicle, please let us know. Happy driving, Darrell Coletto, General Manager , Dcoletto@firstautogroup.com , 805.584.6632

• CUSTOMER SERVICE

CUSTOMER REP WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, WAS HELP WITH OTHER ITEMS THAT MAY REQUIRE ANOTHER VISIT AT A FUTURE DATE

• Oil change

It was fast and I had no problem getting in when I wanted to. The staff was nice and not pushing to upsell.

• Best Car Buying Experience

Michael was incredible to work with and made this entire process so easy. Best experience I’ve had buying a car so far.

2283 First St Simi Valley, CA 93065