1st Honda of Simi Valley

998 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of 1st Honda of Simi Valley from DealerRater.com
  • The best

The salesman Michael Lenhart maintained a friendly, helpful attitude. He answered all our questions even though we returned to this dealership 3 times before deciding what we wanted to buy. He gave us confidence that whatever we decided on that he would help us in his words and his actions. Michael anticipated our needs and took great pride in making our shopping experience with the least stress as possible. We had done a lot of research so we knew what we wanted to pay and he made it happen. Not only his service but also the loan documentation clerk Joon also processed the paperwork with efficiency and quickly and even apoligize for any delay which to us there wasn't any. All I can say is we got the car we wanted from the Best dealership due to employees that showed teamwork and excellenced in getting the deal done .

• Great service

Garrett was very helpful and friendly. Got my car in and out, called me when he said he would and had my car ready for pickup.

• Great service

service person did not oversell any service to me. they always take care of me. my car is in tip top shape.

• Good car, good sales experience
    March 25, 2017

Salesman Johann David did a very good job of explaining and demonstrating the features of the car. He did not bombard us with sales cliches, but let the car speak for itself. We were referred through the Liberty Mutual TrueCar buying program, and the dealership did not try to talk us out of that deal. They added dealer options that added to the cost, but not as many as other car dealers we visited. The financial guy was efficient and low key, also not pressuring us to add more options that did not interest us.

• Worth The 30 Min Drive For Service Repiar

Andy in the Service Dept. He was very pleasant, explained my cars service, provided me with quotes about new tires, explained what the mechanics found and what they did. He was very professional and very helpful.

• Good car, good sales experience

• Wonderful service appointmant.

First time in my life I felt like I had been listened to regarding my vehicle. Everyone I encountered was very helpful.

• Great services

Cody was very helpful, informative and had a good attitude. The service was great and fast. I'm looking forward to the next service.

• Great Service Dept Worker

The service person who helped me was beyond outstanding! I just spoke to someone on the phone from your place yesterday and I went on and on how he is the standard for great customer service! The other people in that department should take note.

• Pleasant Experience

I was able to make my service appointment on line. My service advisor, John was very pleasant & helpful. The shuttle service is a great service to the customer.