Timmons of Long Beach

38 reviews

January 7, 2019

Great experience with Chrissy at Timmons Subaru. I bought my Legacy at Timmons and got a great deal with all Subaru incentives in December. It’s... a terrific safe car that is a looker too. Thank you, Chrissy and Timmons Subaru team! You all are awesome! I am so happy :-)

October 30, 2018

Timmons of Long Beach are SCAM ARTISTS Due to their own neglect and complete lack of intelligence, they are demanding I owe them over $1000, 45+ days... after signing lease papers on a new Volkswagen. They are attempting to RIP ME OFF and I will not stand for it. These are the LOSERS / CON ARTISTS I dealt with: EDWIN LEGASPI - Sales Manager / Scam Artist OMAR FONSECA - Sales Manager / Scam Artist DANNY DONAYRE - Good Cop / Scam Artist AVOID Timmons Volkswagen of Long Beach at all costs.

• January 22, 2018

I had the best car buying experience in my life! I called multiple dealerships to do some research on getting the best deals for a car and leasing options.... By far, Russell had been the best! Not to go to deep into it but I felt other dealerships were giving me the run-around. He went above and beyond in my opinion to not only get the car that I wanted but for my needs as well. All the interaction was done by phone. Being that I've never done business with them before, I had so much faith in Russell that I drove an hour to make sure they had my business; I live in Fontana. They will definitely have my business again as well as any referrals! Buying the car from them potentially saved me hundreds if not thousands, and I can't imagine what would happen if I took my business somewhere else. Abay, the finance manager and the team over there were awesome as well! Loving my 2018 Crosstrek!

December 27, 2017

It was two days before Christmas, on a Saturday night and near closing time. And not once did we feel pressured. None among you gave off a vibe that perhaps... you'd rather be home with your family, Christmas shopping or just out celebrating. No, William Huynh and everybody there were with us, attending to our obvious need. (You should've seen what we drove up in!) And you showed us that you cared. You folks will long be remembered by me and my family. And you can be sure that we are grateful for the opportunity to have come to know William Huynh and Timmons of Long Beach as our dealer of choice for our car buying needs. We are very happy indeed; and will be rather vocal to our family and friends about it. Again, Thank you so much.

December 26, 2017

Literally the best experience I have EVER had with buying a car. William had impeccable fund of knowledge and was so helpful!!!!

November 30, 2017

NO NO NO DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DEALERSHIP 1.Awful attitude and customer service 2.High price for no reason 3.They destroyed your credit score I found... my car 2000 less than the price they offering me . Eric sales manager he is the worst

November 7, 2017

William Huynh was really helpful. My husband and I arrived late on a Saturday and he stayed late to ensure we received the best deal and walked away with... the car we wanted. He answered our questions and was incredibly patient with us.

October 17, 2017

Great place to buy your new car. From my sales rep Dylan Mullaney that helped me find the right model to Joe Ramos that did an exceptional job helping... me with the finance.

June 11, 2017

Was so happy At Timmons VW ended up Buying a 2017 Se Passat with Tech.

April 28, 2017

We drove about 60 miles one way to purchase the handsome 2017 Impreza Hatch Sport. The experience we had with Cathy Price and Jenn Sauer was absolutely... top notch. They made the buying processing a harmless experience. They will forever earn ours business again:)