Delaware Cadillac, Subaru, Kia

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 556 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

556 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Delaware Cadillac, Subaru, Kia from DealerRater.com

May 16, 2018

getting me in and out in under 3 hours.....that was a deal in itself......joe hiester and jen beamish and carl labarca couldn't have been nicer.....to...ok care of business......and we had some laughs.....answered all my questions.....didn't have to "check" with anyone else.......it worked out well......i'm pleased.....thank-you.....bill and dawn harper

May 11, 2018

Car dealerships everywhere can elect to portray an image of technical honesty, but the quality of authentic honesty and integrity is a rare find. My ...personal threshold expectation as to integrity, in dealings with any business, is immensely high. Few, select businesses and individuals ever come close to meeting my life-long, personal moral compass-threshold relating to honesty and integrity. I am pleased to share that Delaware Cadillac, based in Wilmington, DE, and individuals therein, met and exceeded such personal compass-expectations. I commend the integrity-based professionalism and savoir faire extended to me by Sales Consultant Scott Bernard, Business Manager David Stanton, and General Sales Manager John Danze. They were not only extroardinarily respectful and immensely thorough in their explanations to all of my questions, but their detailed, integrity-based replies, imparted to me that the ???tone??? of the dealership assuredly must come from the top. With this humble belief, I also extend high kudos to the leader[s] who oversee the Wilmington, DE-based Delaware Cadillac Dealership. Within a competitive automobile sales market, wherein each car dealership is naturally competing against rival dealerships to earn a customer???s business and reap a financial profit, such feat assuredly cannot be an easy task, while highest leaders and individuals therein are simultaneously aspiring to meet highest standards of integrity, professionalism and overall excellence. During my car purchase, I observed a calm confidence amongst these three gentlemen, which defined to me as a cadre of professionalism, immense integrity, and highest standards of excellence, with a blend of savoir faire. Thank you sincerely for extending to me, highest standards of professionalism during my recent week???s successful purchase of a spectacular, low mileage, pre-owned ???09 Honda Accord in mint condition. It has been an immense pleasure!.

May 2, 2018

i had such a great experience here at Delaware Cadillac. I purchased a 2016 Chevy Malibu, Kevin Ellis was my sales consultant and Angie Maddox was the... customer service rep that helped me they were both so nice and very helpful they made the process seamless from picking out the car online to test driving the car, John Danze was the sales manager and he was great he kept me informed with the process of my application, what he needed to potentially get approved while i worked. I came in to test drive and everything was pretty much done before i got there which was fantastic, so happy i didn't have to spend all day waiting for approval. Jennifer was so friendly and very clear and patient with me when going through the paperwork with me, the entire process was so stress free and easy. The staff here was just so amazing i would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone that lets me know they need a car and i will be back in the future for sure!

April 26, 2018

trade in was manipulated with false info service could not fix anything never offered a loaner car until my repair was not corrected twice very bad

Bill, We never want a client to feel that he is being lied to or not being treated right. We are very sorry that you feel that way, and would love to... rectify this. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please call us at (302) 656-3100 and we can try to make this right. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to speak with you again soon. Sincerely, The Delaware Cadillac, Delaware Subaru, and Kia of Wilmington Team (302) 656-3100

April 20, 2018

Mike greeted us with a friendly demeanor and it continued through our experience. He went the extra mile to make sure we were pleased with our purchas...e!

April 18, 2018

I had a great experience here at Delaware Cadillac. Scott Bernard my sales consultant did an awesome job (this is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased fr...om him). I would highly recommend Delaware Cadillac to my family and friends! My daughter will needing a vehicle soon and I will be back to see Scott and the Delaware Cadillac team. My next vehicle will definitely be made here as well.

April 14, 2018

Due to a recent accident I needed to replace my Cadillac CTS and went to Delaware Cadillac to do so. Mike greeted me with a friendly smile and offere...d to help me choose a new car. I had never purchased a car by myself but my husband died a couple months ago so I was on my own. Mike walked me thru every step and explained everything about the car and process. I now have a new beautiful CTS and I know I can call Mike with any questions about it. He has even followed up with me to make sure I was doing ok with my new car. Excellent service above and beyond!

Walter Feist

Cadillac Service Advisor

April 11, 2018

Scott Bernard & John Danze were a pleasure to work with! They provided ???Cadillac Service??? from start to finish and helped us achieve our goal in ...purchasing our new CTS! We couldn???t be happier with our experience. We highly recommend Delaware Cadillac and their team of professionals! #delawarecadillac #CTS #rideslikeacadillac

April 7, 2018

Your dealership has a great team. All working together. They were professional, knowledgeable and patient. Treated me with kindness and respect. Cadal...lac is lucky to have them.

March 16, 2018

Scott and the rest of the gentlemen we interacted with were professional, courteous and willing to answer a variety of questions as we discussed purch...asing options on our new vehicle. As vehicle purchases go, definitely one of the more pleasant I've had. I would recommend Delaware Cadillac to family and friends.

Delaware Cadillac, Subaru, Kia