4.0
  • John musco, and why you should find another dealer

I had some issues with a parts delivery and was treated very rudely by the parts manager john musco

• Fantastic Service

I was referred to this dealership from a friend and received amazing outstanding customer service from Liz. She exceeded my expectation and made sure I was well taking care of! She but me in a loaner right away and called me daily to give me updates on my car. A true worker that really cares for her clients......Thank you Liz!

• Great Customer Service

It was so refreshing to actually work with accommodating and friendly staff. In my experience lately it's getting harder and harder to find people who will spend time with you let alone have product knowledge. That's not the case at Hoffman BMW of Watertown. Dennis and Charlie made the whole experience pleasurable.

• Exceeded expectations

I’ve purchased several cars over the years. This was the first time I can honestly say my car buying experience was outstanding. This is credited to Geoff Baldwin’s handling of the entire process. Living out of state, Geoff provided a detailed description of his walk through of the vehicle. Before I even had a chance to respond, Geoff had addressed items that needed attention. He was also extremely prompt in responding to my questions as they arose. The vehicle was delivered exactly as he described and there were no surprises along the way. I highly recommend that you reach out to Geoff for your next purchase. You will be grateful that you did.