54 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pomoco of Hampton from DealerRater.com
  • Ordered & purchased a Chrysler 300 C Platinum

Originally was looking for a Lincoln Continental. Found the Chrysler 300 c Platinum was every bit equal to the Black Label model but was $30,000 less. I had bought 2 vehicles from this dealership and salesman previously. This purchase was not any different than the other purchases, very satisfied. JIM

• bought a new truck, the whole team was amazing.

Damian and Champ were great to work with in finding the truck I wanted. After that the rest of the team was great to work with.

• Straight to the Lot

Champ treated me like family from the moment I walked through the door. He showed me the features of "good" vehicle and helped me find the most appropriate car for myself and my family. I trust Champ and am truly sorry that our needs were not matched in his vehicle. I would come back to this dealer! He offers honest, sincere service.

• bought new car
    February 23, 2017

called to let Wes and Bill know I was going to buy a car the first of the year. I let them know what I wanted and when I was ready Wes had my car waiting for me. I have been a customer of POMOCO for 30 years and have always had great service. Wes or Bill have always been available to me for questions, service, etc. POMOCO should be glad that they have these two gentlemen working for them.

• New Grand Cherokee Purchase

Second car I have purchased from Champ Day at Pomoco on Mercury. Professional, helpful and Friendly. Makes buying easy.

• 3nol mondaya

Great dealership, Jessica was great. very helpful and knowledgable about the car i was buying.

• 2016 Jeep Cherokee

We were looking for a new jeep Cherokee for my daughter and Pomoco of Hampton had a few models close to the price we wanted. We were able to get the price down to a reasonable figure by applying manufacture, military and usaa car buying discounts. Mr. Wes Blow was our salesman and his customer service made the entire purchase stress free. Wes laid out all of the cost and discounts and we were able to make good choices based of all of the information Wes provided. On the day of pick up we brought our daughter with us for a semi surprise gift and wes and the crew at Hampton Pomoco made her experience a very memorable one. Thanks so much Wes!

• New Car Purchase

It was one of the best car buying experiences, Jessica M. was very helpful and answered all of our questions, even after purchasing my Vehicle I had a question and called for some assistance, and she once again walked me thru. Thank You Jessica M, you rock :) Sally

• 2016 Jeep Patriot!
    November 2, 2016

This is a great team of people in Hampton, Va. Lanny, Damion & Champ are so professional & nice. They helped us find the exact 2016 Jeep Patriot that we wanted. Bill Hayes is always so friendly and cares about his customers. This is the 2nd Jeep we've bought from this location & we would recommend this dealership. The reason we came back here again is because of our great experience several years ago when we bought a 2005 Jeep Liberty. This dealership offers outstanding service! .

• New Sale 2016 Misubishi Highlander
    October 24, 2016

I went in very apprehensive on buying a new car. The sales person Ms. Jessica, along with your other team members were outstanding in explaining my options and working the process. Now I am the owner of a new Outlander, a wonderful vehicle.