• Good Service Experience

I own two RX330 vehicles that have been serviced at Lexus of Wilmington. I have always found the folks in their service department easy to deal with. They are accommodating in setting up service appointments and have a great loaner-car program if you need to leave your car for the day. The service work is always done right, they keep you informed while the car is in the shop and they even wash your car before you pick it up. Overall, a great service experience.

• Very Professional

Tom L, we are glad we could help!

I shopped for weeks looking for the right used vehicle. Koons Lexus had Exactly what I wanted. I was met at the door with a smile a handshake and how can we help Sir. Their level of knowledge about my used vehicle and personal attention was mind blowing. I will buy more vehicles from Koons Lexus. I recommend you do also. You will not be disappointed.

Tom L, we are glad we could help!

• Thanks Mr. Skehan

Thanks for your professionalism John Skehan Jr. The overall process was great , friendly & fast.

Thanks for the review Olando!

Thanks for the review Olando!

• Lexus ES 350

Outstanding experience from start to finish! Rob was knowledgeable and worked with me based on my style.

Thank you for leaving us a review!

Thank you for leaving us a review!

• Prepaid Service Contract

When I bought a Lexus here in 2015, the finance person pushed me to buy a $1500 Pre-Paid Service contract assuring me it would save considerable money over regular service costs. Both times I have taken the car back for service, they have charged me for items supposedly not covered by the contract. Just this week service charges were another $360 despite the useless contract. I would never buy such a contract again and I told the service manager that.

• Buying

Car was sold but otherwise they were very helpful would recommend trying to buy a car from them again if I found one I liked

Simon, Thanks for the review and the feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out directly.

• previously owned Avalon

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

A couple years back I bought a slightly used Avalon with damn near no miles on it for a incredible price. Chuck and Jim did a excellent job on getting me approved and allow me to keep my payments down

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

• Truely blessed

Thanks for the review!

This is my second time buying brand new with Lexus and this time was even better than buy #1. I expressed my wants, needs & concerns all over the phone before going into to buy. My transaction was so smooth all I did was sign and drive away with my new 2017. Thank you guys so much I love my new car

Thanks for the review!

• Outstanding service writer

Thanks so much for the review!

On my recent visit Rob Payson was the best service writer I have dealt with. He was friendly, showed concern and wasn't pushy as others tend to be. I would recommend I'm to anyone.

• Lexus RX350 Fog Light Repair

Thanks so much for the review!

My fog light busted on my Lexus RX 350. I believe it was gravel from the road I originally thought that the light bulb blew out; however upon further inspection I saw that the entire fog light shattered. I was quite upset. I called Koons Lexus right away and made my appointment. I spoke with the service and parts department regarding the light. They were fabulous. Steve Degnars was so helpful, informative, and kind. Thank you to everyone at Koons Lexus.