Koons Lexus of Wilmington

(4.8) 419 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

419 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Koons Lexus of Wilmington from DealerRater.com
  • Good Service Experience

I own two RX330 vehicles that have been serviced at Lexus of Wilmington. I have always found the folks in their service department easy to deal with. ...They are accommodating in setting up service appointments and have a great loaner-car program if you need to leave your car for the day. The service work is always done right, they keep you informed while the car is in the shop and they even wash your car before you pick it up. Overall, a great service experience.

• Doug Horst Was Outstanding!

Doug was a pleasure to work with-he was so very knowledgeable about the product and was so helpful and informative regarding leasing vs owning. His e...ngaging personality made the experience even more enjoyable.

• John Skehan Met Our Expectations

John was easy to work with during the Leasing process of our 2017 RX 350. We contacted John a few months prior to our current Lexus Lease expiration.... John mentioned that we would be able to get into a new Lexus Lease in December "A December to Remember". John promised he would contact us in December which he did. This speaks volumes! Once he delivered our new Lexus, John went above and beyond and did a "personal delivery" of a couple of items that we had requested. We would purchase again from John at Koons Lexus of Wilmington. Leigh was amazing She took her time introducing herself to both of us and sharing her experiences. Again, great interaction with employees of Koons Lexus of Wilmington.

• I was bullied over an incomplete Lexus survey

I received numerous calls from ???Debra???, who sounded like she stepped right out of a mafia movie! She was rude and condescending. She basically ha...rassed me for five weeks because I hadn???t filled out my survey and wanted to ???make sure??? I was gonna rate the dealership a 10. Sorry but after a not so positive sales experience and then her badgering, I will be reflecting all that in my rating. Would not recommend. Not even worth mentioning the salesman.

Overall Experience

• Rob goes above and beyond! treats us like family ALWAY'S!

We love Rob ! He treats us like family! We trust him always . He is spot on with ALL 3 of our Lexus's! When he gives us a repair quote we trust his re...commendations 100% We highly recommend his team! Mr. Robert Levy

• Glad to see Mo Sidik Back at Lexus

Great experience at Koons Lexus in Wilmington. Brought vehicle in for routine service, was advised about needing rear brakes. Service and repair taken... care of in a timely manner. It's great to see Mo Sidik back in the service department. I always have great confidence when Michael Denney is working on my car.

• MOST AMAZING SERVICE

My husband and I had a fabulous experience working with Doug Horst. He was professional, knowledgeable and accessible. Cant thank him enough for his... kind customer focus. We will be back.

Thanks for the review!

• Fabulous!

John exercised a great deal of patience with me. Not only was he very informative, knowledgeable and kind, he was committed to making sure my buying ...experience was excellent. He succeeded. He even stayed late on a Friday night to see the process to the end and open the car door for me prior to departing in my fabulous RC350!

Thanks for the review!

• Great personalized service

Doug Horst was a pleasure to deal with. We had questions about leasing and Doug was both knowledgeable and patient. Our experience was extremely pos...itive.

• Doug Horst and Lexus

Doug was terrific. He was very warm and knowledgeable He knew all about the available cars. We will definitely come back to him. The credit info you...ng lady was great as well.

Koons Lexus of Wilmington