Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

933 reviews

933 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 15, 2018

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle from start to finish excellent customer service I will definitely be buying all my future... vehicles from here thank you so much

Doug Saxton

Sales/Special financing

(5.0) 102 reviews

Jeremy Ewing

(4.8) 51 reviews

December 15, 2018

FORTUNATELY WE PURCHASED THE UNLIMITED WARRANTY FOR $3,000 WHEN WE PURCHASED THE GRAND CHEROKEE, AFTER REVIEWING CONSUMER REPORTS. I TOOK IT IN BECAUSE... THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON. REPAIR BILL AT 75,000 MILE WAS $3500. I CAN WHINE ABOUT THE LACK OF RELIABILITY. I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THE SERVICE CENTER !! THEY DID WHAT THEY NEEDED TO DO ON SCHEDULE AND PROVIDED AN UPSCALE SUMMIT FOR 4 DAYS - WHICH INCLUDED THE WEEKEND. VERY COMPETENT AND FRIENDLY.

• August 27, 2017

My wife and I had planned to shop and test drive new vehicles for a couple weeks. Roseville Chrysler/Jeep was our first stop. After meeting the sales... Manager and one of the car salesman, we discussed our vehicle interests and budget. We ended up leaving the same day with a new vehicle. They were very professional and actually listened to what we wee interested in. What a great place to shop for a new vehicle. Pricing and selection was a huge factor as well. Highly recommend you check out Roseville Chrysler/Jeep. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you for making Roseville for your first stop and for allowing us to get you into a new vehicle! We're happy to hear that it was such a positive ...experience and that you left satisfied with all aspects. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to the chance to serve you again in the future!

December 15, 2018

This went quickly and smoothly. The service person went on a ride with me to try to pinpoint a rattling noise. I appreciate the shuttle service.

Bruce Walberg

Sales and Leasing Associate

(4.9) 87 reviews

December 14, 2018

Rob was really nice & informative. The waiting room was nice & comfortable. I would come back the roseville dodge ram to get work done on my truck. Thanks!

December 14, 2018

The gentlemen who greeted me when I first drove into the garage was welcoming and friendly. Gary, my service rep, walked me through my service needs,... was easy to work with and very accommodating. He called me when my vehicle was ready.....they got me in, handled my service needs, and got me out.

December 14, 2018

This is my second new vehicle with this dealership and this time service is much better and improved Thanks I appreciate the timeliness and convenience... and affordability Joan B

Bruce Walberg

Sales and Leasing Associate

(4.9) 87 reviews

December 13, 2018

Jeremy was great to deal with, the sale went perfectly smooth. I took the truck home on a Friday night and did not drive it again until Monday morning... as we were busy that weekend. On my[ way into work on Monday the check engine light came on, so I called Jeremy. he was not at work but directed me to who could help and said when he gets to work he would check with the service department for me. Long story short, it endended up needing a new fuel pump, which the dealership installed at no cost to me. I am very happy with the entire dealership and would recommend you buy your next vehicle there.

Jeremy Ewing

(4.8) 51 reviews

December 12, 2018

Rich was awsome. Not pushy, he helped me find the vehichle that fit my needs and was able to get a great deal. He made sure i was getting taken care of... until i drove off the lot. Really impressed with the great service here. I highly suggest you talk to Rich G aka Ricky Bobby if your ever looking for a new car.

Rich Gerundo

(4.9) 50 reviews

December 11, 2018

It was timely, straightforward with options and suggestions. The whole process was comfortable and relaxing. Doug is a great asset to the dealership.... I will be going back again.

Doug Saxton