Brandywine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Excellent

It is my first time to purchase a car.Excellent service ,nice dealer!

It is my first time to purchase a car.Excellent service ,nice dealer!

• New jeep

It was a great experience found the jeep I wanted no probs brand new and she is a beauty

• Great place

The best and easiest purchase I have ever made. No pressure and great price. Why would you go anywhere else.

• Dont go here

Worst customer service experience ever. Not once did I receive a phone call about what work needed to be done on my car. I had to call back numerous times over 3 weeks to figure out when my car was going to be ready. No communication at all! Very slow service also. Took 3 weeks for a minor repair

• Sales Experience

Keith Ezykowich was a pleasure to work with. Went in to just look at cars and came out with a brand new 2017 jeep!

• Awesome Service

Wasn't sure how I felt about buying out of state but Justin made everything so easy. From start to finish it was smooth sailing. So happy with my decision to take the two hour drive out to buy it.

• Wonderful Service

I stopped in on a Saturday morning to make an appointment for an oil change and they fit me in right away! That doesn't happen with my other car on a Saturday!

Son was leaving in 2 days driving 1600 miles across the country when his check engine light came on. The selling dealer, Carmen, couldn't get him in for a couple of weeks. He would be driving cross country not knowing the situation. Brandywine came through. Much long drive but they earned our future business.

• Great service awesome cars

Kevin Ryan was very accommodating and even though he has only been working there for a short time he showed excellent customer service.

• Service, Repairs

Everyone gives 110%. I am grateful to Molly. I forgot personal belongings in the van. She held them for me for 2 days. Wednesday, she remembered to give them to me. (I'd forgotten.)