Brandywine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge

I am a normal customer to the service department of BCJD and I decided to follow up on an email that Keith sent me about trading in my Town and Country. Keith made this buying process so easy for me. So, instead of getting an oil change for the T & C, I was able to purchase a brand new fully loaded Dodge Grand Caravan. And, considering the amount of driving I do this was a great deal. Thanks Keith for your initial contact and your great customer service when I came into the showroom.

• Ask for Keith

Keith was extremely friendly, attentive and didn't make the car buying process feel like a "process". He answered all of my questions and didn't force the issue. He understood my position, and was willing to work with me and meet on common ground. I highly recommend Keith for your next car purchase.

• Keith is great!

Keith was a great help even before we arrived to the dealership. He made our buying process super easy and the price was unbeatable! Very personable and considerate. Will be recommending this dealership and Keith to EVERYONE! BY THE WAY.. I AM OBSESSED WITH MY NEW CHARGER!!

• Excellent

It is my first time to purchase a car.Excellent service ,nice dealer!

It is my first time to purchase a car.Excellent service ,nice dealer!

• New jeep

It was a great experience found the jeep I wanted no probs brand new and she is a beauty

• Great place

The best and easiest purchase I have ever made. No pressure and great price. Why would you go anywhere else.

• Dont go here

Worst customer service experience ever. Not once did I receive a phone call about what work needed to be done on my car. I had to call back numerous times over 3 weeks to figure out when my car was going to be ready. No communication at all! Very slow service also. Took 3 weeks for a minor repair

• Sales Experience

Keith Ezykowich was a pleasure to work with. Went in to just look at cars and came out with a brand new 2017 jeep!

• Awesome Service

Wasn't sure how I felt about buying out of state but Justin made everything so easy. From start to finish it was smooth sailing. So happy with my decision to take the two hour drive out to buy it.

• Wonderful Service

I stopped in on a Saturday morning to make an appointment for an oil change and they fit me in right away! That doesn't happen with my other car on a Saturday!