Brandywine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 309 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

309 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brandywine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Great customer service
    April 14, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing my vehicle here. I would highly recommend this dealership, and I would highly recommend using Keith as your dealer....

Fantastic saleperson
    April 13, 2018

I was referred to Keith by a friend. When I can in I didn???t expect to buy a vehicle. Keith was very friendly and patient with me as he showed me dif...ferent vehicles. After I found a vehicle I loved. Keith explained the financing options and guess what I bought a new Jeep. I would highly recommend to go see Keith for excellent Customer service, when you need a vehicle. The finance manager Jason was also great.

New Sahara
    April 11, 2018

The car buying experience At Brandywine Chrysler Jeep was fantastic. Keith and the team did a great job giving me every penny my car was worth and got... me into a brand new Sahara for the price I wanted. I truly feel like we all came out winners in this deal. Will definitely come back here for the next one.

It???s a trust thing.
    April 7, 2018

We came in browsing and Keith introduced himself in no time, he was excellent. Very relatable. Extremely knowledgeable, knew any question you asked hi...m and trustworthy.

Employees Worked With
    They lie about the things they are selling
    April 4, 2018

I purchased my 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Feb. Anthony, the salesman, was great. Everything went pretty smoothly, until I went back to see Aaron Di...al, the finance guy, to sign all the paperwork. Once with Aaron, he presented me with several items, upsells. One particular item was marked as a gas savings device. He said it would save me "up to 5mpg". I quickly calculated that this would save me money over the life of the vehicle, even if it only saved me 2mpg. I drove my SUV for 2 weeks and got an average of 17.7mpg. Then the device was installed. I noticed immediately that the average mpg dropped to 15.5. But I drove the SUV for 2 weeks to see if it would rebound. It did not. In fact, it dropped to 15.1. I returned to talk to Aaron, to get this resolved. I am flexible. Either take the part off and refund my money, or compensate me for the costs. He refused and even tried to blame my driving habits, suggesting that I changed my driving habits to cause this. He also suggested that the engine needed a "breaking in" time. These are just lies. I talked to Steve Boyd, the dealership General Manager and Owner, yesterday, to see how I could get this issue resolved. He gave me the exact same spin, saying that it was my driving habits which caused the drop in fuel mileage and that I am a liar. Looking at the box for the part, it says it's a high performance part and does not say anything about fuel savings. Going to the part manufacturers website, they specifically say that they do NOT guarantee any fuel savings. This dealership clearly lies. I love my vehicle. I just don't trust this dealership and will never purchase from them again.

Purchasing a Minivan
    April 3, 2018

Keith was very pleasant and not pushy. He was very knowledgeable and made the process quick, easy and quite enjoyablet! Thanks Keith, we love it!

Excellent service
    March 24, 2018

We needed to access funds from our IRA to purchase the car that we wanted and that caused some delay. Keith assured us that Brandywine would work with... us and held our check for almost two weeks as we were stuck in Florida due to a weather situation at home. Thanks Keith, Aaron and the rest of the staff at Brandywine for a truly remarkable sales experience.

Five star
    March 23, 2018

Great experience at brandywine jeep .... Keith my salesman was awesome ... Went the extra mile with service ....helped set up my Bluetooth and all the... settings .... Would definitely recommend this dealership

New Jeep Owner
    March 21, 2018

Kevin , worked super hard to get the exact Jeep we wanted. And took the time to go over all of are questions. Super happy with our decision to buy ...our Jeep Cherokee From Brandywine.

Ask for Keith!
    March 20, 2018

Best car buying experience hands down. Fun, friendly and most important knowledgeable. Keith had our car ready when we arrived and actually pre progra...mmed several useful features for us into our new Cherokee. I have already given his business card to a few friends👍🏻

Brandywine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM