Sheridan Ford

118 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 25, 2019

After shopping around at several dealerships we were able to get the vehicle we wanted in our price range from Sheridan. Quasha helped us every step of... the way. She is phenomenal. We went back the following day to take care of some paperwork and ended up buying a truck for my husband. So glad we went with them.

November 20, 2018

We went to purchase a car the salesman was rude and we did not purchase a vehicle from them cause of the sales person attitude

• October 11, 2013

Totally awesome!!! The knowledge and professionalism were clearly evident in their quality customer care and service. Also the finance director was one... of the best I've ever experienced since I started purchasing card. Keep up the great work gentlemen .... Respectfully yours, LaVera D. Bradley

October 21, 2018

This is what the car buying experience of the 21st Century should be like. Gina contacted me immediately, took some of my information over the phone and... I was there at 9:00am the next morning. The experience was easy, low pressure, and enjoyable!

July 12, 2018

They charge way too high admin fee compared to other dealer.

OMMJSN, I am sorry that you feel our fee is too high. We disclose our Doc Fee on every website that allows us, and we present it with all pricing inf...ormation at the store. While some states have lower fees, we are in line with our nearest competitors, in some cases we are even lower. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. - Chip Sheridan csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

March 30, 2018

We bought a vehicle a month ago. They waited to pay off our trade in till the very last day. We then get told that the amount they paid on the trade in... was $80 short. They are now trying to say we have to pay them the $80! U guys r the ones who called and got the amount owed. We think its because they waited till the day after the next payment was due (3 weeks) instead of paying it off right away. They claim it is not the reason. Regardless of what the reason it was ur mistake not ours! We still haven't gotten the tags for the new vehicle. We wanted to get one of our states natural resources tags (they cost an extra $20) They sent us a form to give them authorization to charge our credit card (without an amount). We have NEVER had this much trouble buying a vehicle before. Satisfaction is certainly NOT guaranteed or even a factor to this place!

November 15, 2017

I had the pleasure of purchasing a car from a wonderful salesperson. Carol made my entire visit comfortable and stress free. She was engaging and professional.... A salesperson that really knew her stuff. I would definitely refer her to all my friends and family looking to purchase a vehicle. I'm extremely happy with my purchase!

October 7, 2017

Salesman Bobby Bird was outstanding! His honesty, personality, professionalizum and knowledge well exceeds a 5 star recommendation! Excellent experience... with Bobby Bird and everyone we delt with at the dealership as we purchased our new vehicle.

July 27, 2017

Allen Skinner is an outstanding service writer . I would highly recommend to anyone looking to service their vehicle,that they see Allen

April 26, 2017

This was the worst buying experience my husband and I have ever had. We arrived on a Saturday around 10 am and the used car manager held our keys to our... truck hostage for the next 3 hours. We kept tell the sales person and the manager what we could afford and the Manager then said to us "What your going to walk away for 30$ a Month that's nothing" Not to mention he said this in front of other people that were buying around us because everything is open and you can hear what everyone else is saying and deals they are making. We could not get our keys from them to leave the dealership. They really wanted our truck and actually sold our truck within a week. My husband ended up calling a few days later and buying the truck. Now we find out there are factory parts missing out of the truck and no one from the managers office will call him back about it. My husband finally got a response from someone online via email but i don't even think that person works in the dealership were we bought the truck. We do NOT recommend this place to buy a car