Sheridan Ford

118 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 6, 2013

My salesman, Rob Wolfe, was as close to "perfect" as any salesman could be. Tim, who was my salesman 2 years ago, remembered me and even asked how my son... was doing. This kind of service is lacking in so many companies, so thank you for the special attention and making me feel like part of your family. You have a loyal customer in me! I also appreciate the inclusion of the finance office out on the floor and not tucked away behind a wall, like it was a few years ago.

June 20, 2013

We very much appreciated the respect and honesty that our salesman Keith showed us, and how he worked with us. He was very attentive and showed real integrity,... leaving nothing hidden. And he did not exhibit any kind of pressure as we lobbied back and forth over the deal. We feel like we were very fairly treated and we love the car. Besides how Keith impressed us, we even enjoyed working with the finance specialist and everyone else there. Overall, we really like the family neighborhood feel to your dealership. It is one of the reasons we decided to return and do business with them. We will be back, and I feel very comfortable referring others there.

June 17, 2013

I have bought many cars from here. The last several I purchased from Gary Ford. He is straight forward, no pressure and very easy to work with. The last... two cars I purchased I was in and out within an hour and half tops. I follow the service plan to the t and have had no problems with any of our cars. The only reason I get a new car is because I have paid off the old one and want to upgrade to a new model.

June 10, 2013

Not exactly the best place to shop for a vehicle. I traveled a rather far distance to check out a few vehicles in their selection. Over the phone and online... the salesmen were aggressive and eager to inform me about the vehicles. When I decided to show up to check out some of the vehicles we had spoke of they seemed to have the opposite reaction and be not so welcoming to me (which I will explain in further detail). Usually this change in behavior means that they are prejudging buyers by appearance and making assumptions of their purchasing power. The salesman I dealt with and corresponded with over a period of days didn't seem so enthusiastic about helping me with the vehicles I was looking at. I had the sense that he felt like he was wasting his time and just going through the motions of my request. After I had made it quit clear before I arrived that I was coming to test drive the vehicle/s I was interested in, this option was not granted to me. I was only greeted with an “excuse” regarding weather conditions on a rather calm day (a rain drop stop you from making a car sale). For me this was an absolute waste of time as this dealer is not exactly close to me and I have a very busy schedule. It was not an unexpected visit as the salesman knew the time frame I was going to arrive so the cars should have been ready. After I left their dealership their attitude was further expressed by them when no one bothered to follow up with me and contact me again regarding the vehicle I had inquired about. As a matter of fact I had to make several attempts to contact them to get my questions answered. It was the exact opposite of the “eager” behavior they displayed before. It’s not so much that I expect a salesman or dealership to contact an interested buyer, it’s just that following up with a customer is part of salesmanship and working with a customer to get a sale. The thing is I'm not a car salesmen and I'm not going to do their job for them. An interested buyer should not have to chase someone to get them to sell them a vehicle they may be interested in. As a purchaser that is not your responsibility. My last words to the salesman were in regards to contacting me on what they considered a “good day” so that I could test drive the vehicles. Since it was drizzling that evening I gave them the benefit of the doubt. After several very sunny clear sky warm pre summer days past I decided to shoot the salesman a series of e-mails regarding the vehicle. Although after communicating with the salesman he seemed to change his attitude some what and offer to arrange for me to drive the vehicle. The lengths to which I had to go to get them to arrange that I felt I should not have had to in the first place. First impressions are lasting ones and I’d be lying if I said that this dealership made me feel like a welcomed customer. This dealership gave me the exact type of “grin in your face” attitude that most car shoppers should learn to stay away from. Even though some of my questions were answered I never felt as though this dealership would be the type that I could trust.

June 9, 2013

went looking at cars...came home the same day with a new vehicle

June 8, 2013

I actually started with the finance department at Sheridan Ford and from there selected my new Ford. Keith was wonderful and a pleasure to work with and... no pressure what-so-ever to finalize my selection. My experience was top shelf.

November 26, 2011

Gary Ford was my sales guy. We agreed on a price and he drove the car home for me 1.5 hours away! He had a ride back of course. Good price. Good customer... service.

August 15, 2011

I recently bought a 2012 Ford Focus hatchback through Sheridan Ford. I'm a challenge for car salesmen, because I refuse to settle for "what's on the lot"... or inventory, if it does not have the options I want - and lack the options I don't want. Only 7% of these cars now have a manual transmission - further evidence of the degradation of the American spirit. But they found one, eguipped as I wanted, and we struck a fair deal for a lease. The car is great and the service was excellent. My only quibble is that I was forced to take [literally, in a box] a vehicle "graphics" package that was [thankfully] not applied to the vehicle. I think I should have been able to trade in the package for a couple of dealer-supplied amenities like a cargo net and box and liner. That aside, a great experience.