Sheridan Ford

118 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 13, 2015

If anyone is looking to buy a new car , please go to Sheridan Ford in Wilmington, Delaware. I received excellent service and Bobby was very knowlledgable.... Everyone was very kind, friendly and attentive, making sure we were comfortable while we waited to complete the purchase. Thanks again for your help and your expertise. We surely are enjoying our new Escape, love the car. (doing the happy dance. :)

May 30, 2015

I live in Dover Delaware and researched the Escape SE in all countries of Delaware and it's of my opinion that Sheridan Ford had the best deal for me!

May 27, 2015

Rodney Wilhelm is wonderful. Second car I have bought from him and actually listens to what you need and does his best to meet your needs!! Highly recommend... him.

May 18, 2015

Overall I think Gary was an excellent salesperson and very helpful in assisting us with the selection of our car, financing, and warranty options. I would... highly recommend Sheridan Ford to anyone in the area looking for a fair and honest dealership This is the eighth car we bought at Sheridan!

May 6, 2015

Just got a great deal on a 2015 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback. Jake Dickhart was extra helpful in explaining the features of the car. He even helped me... get the car home since I wasn't doing a trade and had two cars at the dealership at once. He drove the car home for me while I drove my other car. That's great customer service.

February 12, 2015

Every time I buy a new car, it gets easier and easier. Never do I feel like I am pressured, I feel like I am getting a good deal. Thanks to Gary!

Denise, Thanks for the kind note about Gary. I'm glad to hear he treated you well and took care of your needs. Please let us know if we can do anyth...ing for you in the future. Thanks. Chip Sheridan - Dealer Operations Manager

December 15, 2014

We purchased a vehicle for our daughter and had to take it back several times. Nothing was done on the car when it was traded in except for detailing.... We had to replace the battery & starter. 2 of the tires were 10 years old on an 8 year old car and have dry rot so we will need to replace those as well. We also told him about an issue with the headlight and were told it was oxidation. There was moisture in the head because of a seal issue. He told us service told him it was oxidation. We know the difference between oxidation and moisture. We tried to work with the person who sold us the vehicle and he had to keep referring to someone else. Left several messages for the used car manager, Tim Sheridan who never returned our calls. My husband finally was able to talk to a service person who explained what was actually covered on the limited warranty we had. IF you ever get a warranty on a vehicle get a bumper-to-bumper warranty so everything is covered. The starter wasn't covered under our warranty because it isn't part of the engine. We were told it's an accessory to the engine.

November 24, 2014

Wow! I do believe in Santa and he must be living at Sheridan Ford. My Christmas present this year won't fit under my tree but it sure will make all eyes... twinkle when they see my 2015 Ford Fusion from Sheridan Ford. They are tops on my "nice list" because of their Sales Staff, Quality Vehicles, and Excellent Reputation. I always find exactly what I want, when I want it. The salesman was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and made my "shopping list" easy. I always think of Sheridan Ford when I am shopping for that "perfect vehicle". The selection is great, the buying experience is easy and I always feel welcomed there. Visit them now and make yourself a believer in nice vehicles happen with nice people.

November 21, 2014

Pleasant people to work with. They bend over backwards to be of help.

Regina, I'm glad you felt we treated you well, but I don't quite understand why you only gave us one star out of 5. If you could please contact me I'...d appreciate it. Thanks- Chip Sheridan, Dealer Operations Manager- csheridan@sheridanautogroup.com

September 15, 2014

Horrible buying expierence!! Bought a 'certified' preowned on a Tuesday, had to take it back twice before the weekend because of brake concerns. The salesman... was rude and basically called me a liar, and that nothing was wrong - but when they FINALLY took it into the shop... the needed to REPLACE ALL THE BRAKES....!!!!! How could a car that came right off their lot need brakes 3 days later??