Sheridan Ford

118 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 29, 2014

How well the tech kept everything clean and I felt the work was preformed far past any quality of work from any other dealership or shop

Kyle, thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Sher...idan Ford Sales experience, and I'm thrilled that your visit was so positive. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! In the meantime, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for service specials and other fun stuff. Warm regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

April 28, 2014

My driver's seat warranty issue was finally resolved. My front HVAC blower motor issue was resolved without challenge. The oil was changed by mistake.... Conventional oil was used. When I explained I only use Mobil 1 5W20, the service representative was more than agreeable to change the oil again so I had the "right" type of oil the engine.

Joseph, thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Sh...eridan Ford Sales experience, and I'm thrilled that your visit was so positive. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! In the meantime, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for service specials and other fun stuff. Regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

April 24, 2014

The salesman was very knowledgeable about the model we were interested in & also gave us the time to think about it alone.

Mary, thank you for writing this great review! We work hard to provide our customers with a top-notch customer experience, and I am extremely happy to... hear that your visit with us was so positive. Congrats on your new car! If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Kind regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

April 23, 2014

It was explained to me exactly what needed to be done to my car. Then when it was about 1/2 completed I was told how it coming along. Waiting room was... comfortable with a tv

Ruth, thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Sher...idan Ford Sales experience, and I'm thrilled that your visit was so positive. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! In the meantime, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for service specials and other fun stuff. Warm regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

April 17, 2014

Tara is a true asset to your company. She is great to deal with, always helpful and really cares about people. Thank you all for the prompt attention... to our issue!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, Linda! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of ou...r dealership, and I'm glad to hear Tara took such great care of you. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

April 17, 2014

I was greeted immediately by friendly staff and received a phone call to let me know what items were needed and called again to let me know my car was... ready. And also, the technician did all this in a very timely manner. Thank you for a job well done once again!!

Karen, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide professional and efficient service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that w...ay. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our service team. Please keep us updated how we can serve you again in the future! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

April 17, 2014

I've worked for car dealerships. Most look for every opportunity to make more money from the Customer. Tim had that opportunity because I was sure that... my brakes were bad. Tim assured me they weren't and only performed the services my vehicle needed. I previously gave Porter that opportunity and they failed miserably. Thank you Tim and the rest of the group; you have proven to have integrity and reliability and I will only have my vehicle serviced by you.

Jeff, thanks so much for the nice review! I am happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received during your recent visit, and Tim ...will be glad to know that your experience with us was so positive. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business, and we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Also, remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

April 10, 2014

My choice for a quality vehicle, great inventory and a well-trained sales staff is Sheridan Ford on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, DE. I feel that there... is always several vehicles for me to look at, test drive and find the right one for me. I keep coming back to Sheridan Ford because I have my own personal shopper, who is actually my salesman, Shawn Wilhelm. I call him up when I am coming out to look for whatever I am in the mood for that day and he makes sure he is there for me. With all their inventory Shawn can pull information on them and when I arrive he is ahead of things, which I like. He is always very pleasant and knows the vehicles which makes me feel good about what Shawn Wilhelm shows me and what Sheridan Ford offers. They will look for a vehicle until you are happy and satisfied. That is why I buy my Fords from there.

Doug, thanks so much for leaving us with this excellent feedback! Our entire team here at Sheridan Ford is committed to providing the highest level of... customer service and I am happy to hear you are so satisfied with your car buying experience at our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to be of some assistance please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you once again for choosing the Sheridan Ford team to help you find the right car and be sure you don't miss the exclusive savings and coupons available on our Facebook and Twitter pages! Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

April 9, 2014

Sheridan Ford in Wilmington Delaware was my go to truck dealership when I wanted to upgrade my old,well used Ford. I found a great F150 truck with more... features than I could have asked for. My salesman, Shawn Wilhelm explained all the features, showed me how to use them and took me to a new world of the strength of a truck with the comfort of a car. Shawn was very knowledgeable, friendly and a true asset to the Sheridan Ford dealership. I will be back and recommend Sheridan because of the large inventory of vehicles in stock and the professionalism of my salesman, Shawn Wilhelm.

George, thank you for this review! Shawn take customer loyalty very seriously, and he will be happy to hear that you were very satisfied with your car...-buying experience. Congrats on your new F150 Truck! We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again! In the meantime, stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261

April 9, 2014

Sheridan Ford on Kirkwood Highway in Wilmington DE is the first and only place I need to go for all my car needs. I met one outstanding salesperson there.... His name was Shawn Wilhelm and he greeted me and had a very pleasant attitude and was very helpful in my selection of a fine Ford automotive from Sheridan Ford Sales. Shawn followed up after my car sales to make sure I was 100% satisfied and offered his assistance for any future needs of a vehicle or questions answered and asked that I stop by the next time I was in the area and let him know how I felt about my buying experience from him, Sheridan Ford and the Ford brand itself. Thanks Shawn and thanks Sheridan Ford for making the car buying experience a great one.

Thank you for this fantastic review, Pam! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and I am very pleased to hear that Shawn provided you with well-in...formed and great car-buying experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Ed Crane ecrane@sheridanautogroup.com 302-999-0261