Lia Hyundai of Hartford

99 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 23, 2019

I am always please with the customer service and the service performed on my car. the staff is always very courteous, always very helpful. I have never... had any issues at all with Lia Hyundai.

April 18, 2019

Ser. Adv. Wasn't familiar with your coupon codes. I wasn't told where my car was parked. Walked the entire lot looking for my car. Then came back inside... to find my car inside!

• August 31, 2015

Just a note to thank Dane Morissette and the service team at LIa Hyundai for their professionalism, concern, and follow-up during my recent visit there.... I was pleased that Dane initiated the conversation and inspection process to be followed resulting from a recent recall notice on passenger seatbelt. Service was done in a hour as promised and findings reviewed in detail. Facilities were clean and comfortable. Great job by all.

April 17, 2019

Joshua Terry sales person he's good in what he do. work with you and getting you approve in picking a automobile at a price , you can work with no pressure... in buying a car. a person with good customer service. My hat goes off to him and the whole staff of Lia Hyundri.

Thank you for providing us with a review of your experience. We are delighted to hear that we were able to match you with the right car and within the... price range you were looking for. Have fun showing off your new car!

April 15, 2019

If you're looking to buy a car, I highly recommend talking with Rajinder Kumar!! He helped my mom and me tremendously last summer with a new car and again... this month for another one. Raj was very professional, knowledgeable, personable, and was willing to negotiate prices with my mom. He truly cares about his customers and is happy to help. Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!

On behalf of everyone here, thank you for your thoughtful review. We appreciate your willingness to recommend us to others and look forward to an oppo...rtunity to serve you again.

April 7, 2019

i STOPPED IN DURING THE WEEK FOR AN OIL CHANGE!! HECTOR MORALES ADVISED ME TO WAIT (IF I COULD) FOR SATURDAY'S SPECIAL. SO, I SAVED SOME MONEY, (THE... NAME OF THE GAME), AND GOT MY CAR SERVICED. HECTOR, CHRIS, AND DANE HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF ME IN THE MANNER I EXPECT, OR I WOULD NOT RETURN. THIS ALL STARTED WHEN CHRIS BECAME THE SERVICE MANAGER! GREAT CHOICE. THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE DEALERSHIP!!! THANK YOU HECTOR!

Hi Martin, Thank you so much for leaving our team this wonderful review. We agree that Chris is an amazing lead to our team, and we are overjoyed our ...service consistently meets your satisfaction. It is our utmost goal to enhance our customer experiences in any way possible, and we look forward to continuing to aim to provide you with the best deals and service in the future.

March 9, 2019

I came not sure what to expect but after a few hours I was out the door with 2019 elanta. I couldn't be anymore happier.

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that your shopping experience with us was so positive! We strive to offer exceptional c...ustomer service and it sounds like we achieved our goal! We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

March 4, 2019

Dane Morissette helped me with my oil change and replacing the plastic cover on the side of my driver’s seat. Both were free of charge.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs service.

March 4, 2019

Great with my daughter as well. Easy to understand the process. I would recommend this to a friend and if all goes well with the warranty, I'll be back... for another

February 26, 2019

I needed service on my 2012 Elantra yesterday, and I was helped by Jonathan Karimi at Lia. Jonathan was great, and the service was, too. I have never... had a bad experience with the service department at Lia. They have been professional each time I visit for service, which I have been doing since I bought my car from them. I will go no where else for service on my Hyundai, and I will ask for Jonathan by name next time. He was knowledgable and helpful, even super early on a Monday morning! Great dealership!

Thank you for your very kind review and continued loyalty. We are delighted to hear that one of the reasons that you keep coming back to see us is our... exceptional service! We look forward to seeing you again when your vehicle is ready for its next service!