New 866-292-5998 Dealer Website
Used 888-383-3652 Email Dealer
Service 866-981-1003

4.4
  • Price Honda Suburban

Price Honda's full buying experience lived up to expectations. They were by far the most reasonable dealership in the mid-atlaintic region. Rafael G. created a no pressure fair environment. He walked me through each step of the buying process and was extremely responsive. Even a month later, Rafeal's there assisting with the the final steps around tags. This team delivered on each commitment. What more could you ask for in a car buying experience!!!

• Compliment

Salesman Jason Berdrowski was absolutely amazing. He was very knowledgeable of my vehicle, and he ensured I was aware of all of my cars functions before I left the lot. I have already recommended my family to purchase their next vehicle from him.

• Customer Service A+

I'm currently waiting on a vehicle I ordered. We have owned two Honda's over the last 3 years and Price Honda is the place to go. Our first Honda (Civic) was purchased in Maryland but when we needed service Price took care of it without any question. We then traded in the Civic on an Accord, the selection was very good for us to choose. Our salesman Bill is no longer with Price but Glenn Harris is taking care of me now. He's attentive and listens to what is important to me. As soon as my ordered vehicle comes in, we'll be able to complete the process.

• Buyer

My salesman, Glenn Harris, was very helpful. He explained everything about the car & all its accessories.

• Brad hall is the best

• Brad hall is the best

They are very helpful and actually care about you not just about making a sale

• One Very Happy Customer!

Buying a car here was the best buying experience I have ever had. My sales associate Robin Watts took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for in a vehicle. She took the time to listen and answer all questions. By the end of the day I not only got the car of my dreams but a great deal. Thank you!

• So happy

I was amazing at how friendly and dedicated everyone me was. I truly love my car and would definitely come back in for my next car. I couldn't have been happier with my expirence. The sales team went above and beyond to get me the best rate possible so go see Marilyn and get into la Honda !!!!

• Awesome

Rafael was great, there were no pressures to buy. The other staff were friendly and helpful and the made the experience go smooth.

• Best deals around!

My dealer Micheal helped me to find a 2013 Honda civic for an affordable price! He helped me decide between several great choices. All of their certified pre-owned Hondas have a 7year/100k mile powertrain warranty.