Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Farmington Hills

Used 888-295-5716 Email Dealer
Service 877-809-8786

Average based on 173 reviews
  • Uncompromising Integrity and Customer Focus

When it comes to time for a new Jeep, Diane Marshall is the only person I speak with. I’ve had the privilege of dealing with her on several occasions and it is always a pleasure. Diane is one of the most honest, genuine, and hard working people I have ever met. She acts with integrity and treats her customers with great respect. During my most recent purchase from her I had a very specific set of options that I was looking for and a very specific price range that I wanted to stay in. Diane listened closely to my both my requirements and my concerns and went out of her way to address each of them. Her keen attention to detail always impresses me. Diane was honest with me about what was available in their current inventory and that they didn’t have a Jeep that matched my specific criteria readily available. Being respectful of my time, she offered to look around at other dealers and to get back in touch with me once she had found a Jeep that was a match. During that time Diane made a point of contacting me to keep me updated on where they were at in the process. It didn’t take her long to locate my new Jeep and she went out of her way to acquire it for me as quickly as possible. Diane and the staff at Suburban went out of their way to prepare as much of the paperwork as possible before I arrived to pick up my new Jeep. This made the entire delivery process fast, smooth, and painless. As always, she made a point of discussing all the options on the Jeep and how they worked before I left the dealership. It’s always a bonus to have that “old pro” feel the first time you leave the lot. I would highly recommend both Diane Marshall and Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills to anyone looking at a new vehicle. The entire experience will be excellent as they continue set the bar in customer care and focus.

Thank you for this truly wonderful feedback! We're overjoyed to hear how great of an experience you had with us. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers to ensure their dealership experience is one to remember. We're pleased to hear we fulfilled that with you! We look forward to serving you again and providing you with the same outstanding customer service. Enjoy the new Jeep!

• Great service

Bob L. Is great. Fast, friendly, no nonsense. He sold me my last lease too.

Bob L. Is great. Fast, friendly, no nonsense. He sold me my last lease too.

• Sylvia

Scott was very informative and courteous. You have a valuable employee in Scott

Thanks for the great feedback!

Scott was very informative and courteous. You have a valuable employee in Scott

Thanks for the great feedback!

• Great experience

We had amazing service at this dealership. We walked in with a budget in mind for a truck and a van and they were able to get us exactly what we wanted within our budget very quickly. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Sarah, thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicles and your experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your vehicles, and we look forward to working with you again!

• Visit to Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1. Thurs Aug. 25 made appointment to bring Jeep in for Trans. Check on Mon. Aug. 29 @ 9:00 AM. 2. 9:00 AM Aug. 29 Ckd. vehicle in and accepted offer of ride home @ 9:05 AM. Left dealership @ 9:45 AM 3. Made it home near Gill and Freedom Roads @ 10:10 AM. Wish that Grand River bridge over M-5 was safe for pedestrians. 4. Called @ +/- 3:00 PM to get status left voice mail message asking for call back 5. Called @ +/- 4:00 PM to get status left voice mail message asking for call back 6. Called Main No. @ +/- 4:30 PM told that I would have to leave a voice mail message 7. Arrived at Service Dept. @ 4:45 - 5:00 PM told that a check would have to be made w/Technician and that Tech. was still working on a vehicle that had been brought in prior to me. 8, 5:15 PM told that Technician cold not find anything wrong with my car but that Tech. wanted to test it from a 'cold' start. 9. I said that I needed the vehicle the following morning and that it appeared that my choices were to leave the vehicle overnight and rent a car or take it with me. I decided to take it with me rather than leave it.

• Recall fix & oil change

No one to find out why you are there? Waiting time is very long (an hour).

We are always improving our processes and will take your feedback into consideration.

No one to find out why you are there? Waiting time is very long (an hour).

• Service

I brought my Jeep Renegade in because there was a msg on the control panel to 'Service Vehicle in next 1000 miles'. So I brought it in, but the msg is still coming up on the control panel??? I'm sure the mechanic reset the vehicle and I've reset it 4 times according to the manual and a service person I called?? Any clue?

• Great deal and nice people

Thank you for the feedback and congrats on your new 2017 Pacific! Enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

We had a great experience with Terri Young. We bought a 2017 Pacific and got a great deal. Even her management was pleasant to deal with (not always true of car dealerships!).

• 300S Oil Change, Diamond-fuse w/shield add'l treat

Staff was very friendly, work was done on a timely basis, car was washed when picked up.

Paul, thanks for the feedback and we look forward to working with you again!

Paul, thanks for the feedback and we look forward to working with you again!

• A great dealer

If you're looking for a Dodge, then this is the place to go.

Thank you for the feedback and enjoy your vehicle!

If you're looking for a Dodge, then this is the place to go.

Thank you for the feedback and enjoy your vehicle!