Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

806 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Wonderful experiencec

By far our best dealership experience to date. Superb experience for the whole family!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to rate your experience with us! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

• Amazing experience!!!
    October 9, 2017

Great staff and wonderful finance manager, Ricky Perez was amazing!! Would recommend to all to go to Dick Scott dealership it was really a great experience.

• 09 Grand Cherokee
    October 5, 2017

Our salesman was very nice and attentive, everyone involved was very helpful, The vehicle and all the paperwork was ready to go when we came in for our appointment to pick it up. The process is a lot easier to buy a car, then in the past.

• Geat service, quick process
    October 4, 2017

I would recommend the dealer. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was complete within 2 day from trading in my old car to financing and paperwork. The Sales man was great and the whole experience was great.

• 2018 Compass
    October 4, 2017

Excellent dealer experience. Both Sales and Finance were well prepared which made the sales process enjoyable. The inventory was ample which made the purchase decision much easier.

• Oil change

Today while looking for a new dealership by work (My dealer I purchased my dealer from is Suburban of Garden City) I decided to try a new dealer because the one I stated above has terrible repair quality and horrible and rude customer service. Anyway today I came in and stood in service lane for 10 minutes. No greet and when I did a man named Harvey came to me and didn’t apologize for the wait (only 2 other cars in bay) and was very short. Not to mention oil change price was DOUBLE my actual dealerships price at $45 when I asked Harvey about this he simply made me feel ignorant for even asking with his short answer and poor attitude. I wouldn’t recommend service here. Sales seemed okay, in also curious why the drinks and amenities are in the bay and not the actual customer lounge? Weird. But either way I won’t be returning for service. Higher prices. And crappy service.

Thank you for your contacting us. Our goal is complete satisfaction and exceptional service to all customers. We apologize you were not provided with the superior customer service our dealership strives to show our customers. We take all comments and concerns seriously. Our Service Manager, Butch Martin, has been made aware of your experience and will be handling the situation. He can also be reached at, 734-451-2110 if you would like to discuss things with him in more detail. We again sincerely apologize for your experience.

• Great service!! Get your best shot at Dick Scott!!
    September 27, 2017

Great experience! Jason Scott made the experience getting my new truck a breeze!! I will be back soon! I hope to get a RAM IN THE FEW WEEKS.

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to hear you were provided you with great customer service! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Great service. Great support by our salesman.
    September 27, 2017

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business and hope you have been enjoying your new vehicle!

This is the 4th vehicle we have gotten at Dick Scott and we will return for the next one. The people, dealership and service have always been excellent.

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Great service before during and after the sale
    September 26, 2017

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our dealership!

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Holly at DSCDJR. = Charger, RAM, Challenger and Grand Cherokee. All experiences have been great. Service department has been great too! Highly recommended

• Mission Accomplished!!
    September 22, 2017

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We recently purchased a new Jeep Renegade as a surprise for our daughter's 1st car. Our salesman, Jacin Lohman, was so very patient with all of the "changes" I made during the ordering process, as well as, being a key player in pulling off the surprise at the dealership and playing along with my "story". Thank you, again, for going above and beyond...my daughter was COMPLETELY surprised...it was "the BEST DAY EVER!" (I also bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee for myself that day and couldn't be happier!! Thank you, Jacin, for taking the time to answer all my questions and!)

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Congratulations on both your new vehicles! Thank you for sharing this great surprise in your review!! We are honored to have been part of such a special day and hope you and your daughter have been enjoying your new Jeeps!