Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 970 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

970 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• January 15, 2018

This was our second car at this dealership, we were very happy with both leases but I have to say that our first salesman was no longer there this tim...e so I asked for Dan H because I remembered him, this experience blew me away we’ve been purchased or leased at least 10 vehicles from different dealerships and Dan made me feel the most comfortable I’ve ever felt. The knowledge, patience and above and beyond customer service approach makes me never want to buy from anyone else again. He’s your man if you are in the market.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad to hear that Dan provided you with such excellent customer service! We hope you enjoy your new veh...icle and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

May 22, 2018

I gave Dick Scott Dodge a perfect rating because they are perfect. They took a bad situation at another dealership and made it a positive one at Dick ...Scott!

May 22, 2018

Dick Scott is the place to go for Ram Trucks. Sales was low pressure but informative. Worked to meet all my needs and budget. Maddison Prether was ter...rific.

May 22, 2018

I went to Dick Scott to trade in a vehicle, my experience was awesome, I got the vehicle I wanted and the process was fast. would definitely recommend... them to all my friends and family.

May 20, 2018

My services was great and did not take long was in and out in less them 30 minutes the staff was polite and took great care of me.

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you were provided with such great customer service!

May 19, 2018

We purchased 2 new vehicles recently and each time the dealership and service area was extremely busy, yet they both were so kind and trustworthy. T...hat's very important to us

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you were provided with such excellent customer service! We hope you enjoy both your new vehicles!

May 19, 2018

Good experience, I am not happy with Dodge this is the second water pump failure, first one on my previous Dodge Challenger and now again on this one ...with 17,000 miles. I would also expect when I buy a $55,000 car and its in service for three days, you could at least wash it.

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your comments. Our goal at Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is complete satisfaction and exceptional service to all customers. We apol...ogize for your inconvenience. We take all comments and concerns seriously and will use them to improve our process moving forward.

May 19, 2018

Rob was great to work with in service. The jeep was ready when promised and he provided a detail explanation of what the service work was needed and... why.

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad Rob was able to provide you with excellent customer service! We look forward to seeing you on your next vi...sit with us!

May 19, 2018

Eric & Jack made shopping experience very pleasant Good customer service. Nice to deal with this dealership. No price haggling & honest to us. Defin...itely I recommend to my friends.

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad Eric and Jack were able to provide you with such excellent customer service! We hope you enjoy your n...ew vehicle!

May 18, 2018

Very helpful, took care of problem quickly. Got me in and out, which helped me continue my day. The service staff was knowledgeable, and took care of ...my problem right away.

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad we were able to provide you with quick and efficient service!

Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM