Bob Allen Ford

1175 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 1, 2016

Jerome was awesome, and special thank you to Kaytie Currin. She was instrumental in getting us in our new car. Great dealership, very happy!

We appreciate your response, Dawn! The staff at Bob Allen Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreci...ate your business and thank you again for the review!

June 5, 2018

Service department leaves much to be desired. Little communication, s-l-o-w, and unfriendly. I arrived at 8:30. No line. Waited 5 minutes to have... an “advisor “ address me. He said it would be at least a two hour wait. Supposedly they have a shuttle to take you home if you opt to leave the car. This was not offered. Called at 1pm to see what they had diagnosed. They hadn’t even looked at it and said 4 cars were ahead of me. Never going there again.

May 23, 2018

I've bought several new cars and trucks and this was the worst dealership I've ever dealt with. Got to the dealer at 10:30 a.m. and got home... at 5:00 p. m. and we were a all cash buyer. No trade-in, just paying in full with cash money. We purchased a 2018 F-150, but 5 days later we gave it back to them due to all the things we talked to them about, falling through. For one, they have horrible small chairs that cut into my legs and caused indentations on both sides of my legs. Probably would have not happened, but we were their for six and a half hours and I finally had to go sit in our truck because my legs were hurting so bad. The Salesman kept telling us that the paperwork was almost done, but that was not true. Everything that could go wrong, did. We could have met with the other departments to order the extras we wanted and here about the servicing of the new vehicle but they just let us sit and wait. The sales man said we had to wait until all the paperwork was complete. We even had to go out and eat because I am a diabetic and needed to take my insulin at specific times. All the time we waited, we could have been doing these other things to get processed and out of that place. We'd told the salesman and two other employees to remove the dealerships name from the truck and they still had that on it when we were suppose to be ready to go, so we had to wait for that to be removed. Then we had to get the temp tags out of my truck so they could put them on the new truck for us to drive home. They should have never given those tags to us in the first place, because they were going to put them on the truck for us. After loosing a hole day the General Manager offered to let us pick out some running boards to compensate us for our bad experience and he told me he would email me 3 or 4 to choose from then I could call them the following day and let them know which ones we wanted. Guess what? Even the General Manager didn't do what he said he'd do. I think I've talked to everyone at this dealership because I had to call them back so many times. I can't even list all the things I was told because I'd be writing for hours. All I can say is, DON'T GO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP! If you do, take your own chair to sit on and plan on spending the day. Sure glad we didn't have a trade in or wanted credit. No telling how long that would have taken. We would have walked out if we'd have known it was going to take this long, but we kept being told that it wouldn't be much loner. Not true either. Good luck if you choose this place. Not at all happy about our experience.

May 11, 2018

My previous Fiesta that I also bought from Bob Allen Ford was in accident/totaled. So when dealing with insurance companies you don't have time to... go out comparing. I sent my request online for help finding my car. I also did my credit approval online. So when "Woody" responded that he had what I was looking for, we set up to meet after sending me a picture of the car. From the time I walked in to the time i drove away in the my new Fiesta was just over 90 minutes. The Jason and Guy got me some nice deals for my car as well. Looking forward to my next purchase (hoping in another 6-7 years.)

March 6, 2018

I had been to numerous places to shop for a car, but Evan approached me and I knew immediately that he was going to be honest and work me to make the deal... that I needed. I highly recommend working with Evan. No issues.

Jan, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

November 15, 2017

First start by saying Dale is awesome straight forward and was fun to work with he was not pushing me to buy anything, what a great experience! For sure... I will send friends and family there. Thanks to the team for their help, the process was quick. Love my new Van! Thanks again Dale

Victoria, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase yo...ur vehicle from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Congratulations on your new van!

October 27, 2017

Chris Hagen and Nic Rocha were awesome. They took care of my wife and myself. I purchased the truck of my dreams and my wife purchased her dream car as... well. I found it amusing that Mccathy morse chev right next door couldnt make our dreams a reality but Bob Allen ford could. Bob Allen is a dealership second to none in my eyes. Overall awesome experience, thanks guys.

October 21, 2017

Your salesman Kyle Krug was assume in helping me with getting my first oil change for my new Ford 150. Thanks Kyle for your help. Buddy McDonald

October 16, 2017

great service, quality repairs, friendly and knowledgable staff, and great coffee.

June 28, 2017

Always great service when I take my car into Bob Allen Ford. Bought our car there and have had a great customer service for years. Would recommend buying... and servicing your car here.

Abby, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thanks again for your business! Take care!