New 888-385-3083 Dealer Website
Used 877-529-8575 Email Dealer
Service 866-688-3449

Average based on 1163 reviews.
  • Awesome dealership, highly recommend!

Jerome was awesome, and special thank you to Kaytie Currin. She was instrumental in getting us in our new car. Great dealership, very happy!

We appreciate your response, Dawn! The staff at Bob Allen Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Great facility. Very helpful staff.

I bought a Ford Escape from Bob Allen Ford. It was my first Ford. I thought the service was phenomenal and the staff was very helpful. I worked with the Pierre Jacobs who is very knowledgeable, helpful, and able to answer all my questions. I thoroughly enjoyed buying the vehicle from this dealership and will certainly talk to Pierre Jacobs and Bob Allen Ford for my next vehicle. The dealership has a very much a family feeling to it. One feels immediately welcome there. I appreciated all their help from beginning to end in the buying process. I will certainly recommend them to my friends to go there as well.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Dennis! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• I highly recommend

the services and staff were great, I was satisfied with the work done

the services and staff were great, I was satisfied with the work done

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Karen! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Excellent Service

Bob Allen Ford did a great job replacing my tires.

Bob Allen Ford did a great job replacing my tires.

• Service/Wheel-Tire Repair

My Service Advisor (Shane Rentfro) did an outstanding job managing my service/repair. Progress was well communicated throughout the service process. Would also like to call out that Ray Blanco contributed to the success of the service as well. Both gentleman took their roles to the next level to resolve issues.

• Great Service as Always!!

My experience was so good at Bob Allen Ford. They always take care of me!!

My experience was so good at Bob Allen Ford. They always take care of me!!

• Wonderful service

2008 Ford Fusion. Everyone at Bob Allen is courteous and easy to talk with, very patient, and above all else very honest. We have been taking our vehicle's here for years and have had nothing but a great experience.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Tyler. Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Heather Martin

Everyone was extremely helpful and made the process easy.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Heather! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Everyone was extremely helpful and made the process easy.

• Prompt as always

The staff is always great. The service prompt and courteous. But I missed seeing the dog.

• Great services

We're more than glad to have been of service, Angela! We hope to see you again soon!

My escape ford 2008 got the works service and they also checked my lights and noticed one burned! So glad they do the full service check up ! Great service and staff was very helpful and had lots of courtesy!