Bob Hoss Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • The Dream Jeep Purchase
    May 1, 2012

Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to drive a Jeep. And now because the friendly and professional people at Bob Hoss Dealership that dream i...s a reality. I'm not a big fan of the car salesman atmosphere, but I was pleasantly surprised to find no stereotypical salesmen at this dealership. In fact it was very relaxed with no pressure for purchase and most interesting I found each one of the individuals to be extremely knowledgable about each model. They were polite, professional and very understanding and helpful regarding the purchase process. Rob was great to walk me through the vehicle and answer my questions and Shirley was super helpful with the financing and was very kind and patient walking me through the whole process. And she has a great jar of chocolates on her desk. This was the first car buying experience that was enjoyable, productive. This dealership is about relationship building with customers. Very very refreshing in today's society.

• Warranty
    December 9, 2013

Advised something was not covered and it was at other dealerships, very unprofessional and terrible customer service

• Great experience
    December 7, 2012

Have been looking for a Rubicon for some time. I live out of state and called in to get this car because it was one of the only ones online that met a...ll my requirements/needs. They made the buying process simple (even over the phone) and shipped the car out to me! Couldn't be happier!

• Great Service
    February 27, 2012

Purchased a new van there recently and was very happy with the service throughout - both in the dealership and the service aspect!

• Our terrible experience with your salesmen..
    November 7, 2011

We came to your dealership on 10-29-11 to look at the 2005 dodge 2500 truck. When we got there fred came out to show us the truck and proceeded to tel...l us all about the truck including how you replaced the hood due to a tree falling on it.This truck was listed for 28K. We offered 28K out the door. Fred replied there was only a few hundred they could move on the truck. We left to look at other cars. On the 5th of nov we saw the truck on cars.com for 26K. We went to look at the truck and was told it was not the same truck as the week before. Then fred proceeded to tell us the hood was replaced on the truck due to a tree. Are you telling me there where two trucks that a tree fell on the hood? Fred came right out and lied to us to sell the truck. When we caught him he then said well of course its the same truck as last week. At that moment we knew we were at the wrong dealer. Hey big guy in the KU shirt what I said was you need to keep your lies straight. We are now the happy owners of a beautiful 2500 chevy silvarado. You lost..

Not sure how to answer this. This person said he saw a 2005 Dodge Ram for $28,000 and offered $28,000. This truck was never listed for $28,000, if was... listed for $26,988. He offered $25,000, we declined the offer. He called again (talked to a different sales person) to see if the truck was still there, we said it was. I'm not quite sure how he can say we lied about it NOT being the same truck. The Cars.com listing was the same, the color was the same, the miles were the same, the price was the same and the VIN# was the same. Maybe researching many different vehicles, he just got confused and thought they were different. We don't know. We're a family owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealership that has been in business for 25 years at the same location. You don't stay in business these days by lying to customers. We're sorry if there was some confusion but we maintain high standards of honesty and integrity when dealing with the buying public. Things don't always go the way we plan sometimes, but purposely misleading someone is not the way we do business. We did end up selling the truck in question to a customer who is happy with his purchase. I'm glad this person bought a truck and hope he likes it. In this situation I think we both won.

Bob Hoss Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM