Baron BMW MINI

61 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 21, 2019

I had a flat tire on my 2014 X1. I took it in and they explained that I had 3 of 10 mm left on all tires. They said I could replace one , two, or all... four for the price of three. Since you can't fix a runflat tire I decided to replace all four about 8 months early. I was initially waiting for the car and then they offered me a loaner for the day. I also had a leaking sprayer on my driver's side headlight. Picked it up at the end of the day and felt I paid a reasonable price for the tires. 78K on my X1 and no real problem. Very happy with the entire Baron BMW service team.

Thank you Brian for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward... to your next visit!

January 19, 2019

Future buyers beware! Their finance department will try to rip you off with lots of lies and the general manager will back them up. Do not trust their... words and do your research before you buy cosmetic and maintenance programs with them. While I was buying my car the finance manager offered/insisted me to buy a maintenance program & cosmetic program and told me I would be covered for 5 years maintenance for 2625 dollars and if I don't buy this I would be spending around 5.000 dollars(later on I called their service department and asked average cost annually would be 500-600 dollars so you do the math). Also, I realized maintenance is for 3 years, not 5 so went back there on day two to cancel and the finance manager told me I can't cancel and even if I can cancel my interest rate would go up.... -shady here- I said it is okay I can use my bank's rate then he was like okay he will call me and never called me back so waited a couple days then went back there again and the finance manager told me I do not have any options to cancel but they can extend another year free and I accepted. I tried to cancel these programs but they refused my request. I emailed the GM on day 5 and never got any response back. Later on, I emailed him(GM) again sharing my experience and want to cancel my programs, guess what he says... I had 5 days window to cancel and instead of canceling I accepted to extend another year which is not true because their finance manager told me I don't have any option to cancel. So they delay your cancellation request and lie, then after cancellation periods ends they say sorry you didn't cancel within the 5-day window. Such unprofessional managers.

We're sorry that after further attempts to resolve your concerns regarding the car maintenance program that we were unable to meet your expectati...ons. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, we hope you'll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.

• October 14, 2016

My relationship began with Baron BMW when I purchased my BMW in April of last year. The sales staff was just incredible!! They even called to check up... on me after hearing from Baron's collision team that my newly aquired baby had been smashed in by a deer... Before I even made my first car payment. The collision team are a group of miracle workers!! My BMW looks as if no incident ever occured and the paint match is exact. I have taken my BMW in to Baron's service department since for routine maintenance and window tinting. The service team is always such a joy! They totally entertain the BMW nerd in me with their expert knowledge and match my love for the brand. The dealership as a whole is an incredible place and experience!! You should not go anywhere else, for anything.

Thank you Christa for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for... your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

January 18, 2019

They made what I felt was a very fair deal quickly and painlessly. Everyone was very helpful and extremely professional from start to finish. This is... what buying a car should be like, but not often experienced. Thanks Baron!

We are so glad you had a great experience here with us! We always strive to create a wonderful car-buying experiences for our customers.Thank you for ...your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

December 31, 2018

The staff was very polite and helpful. Clean building with coffee and snacks. The service was very quick and done well. They even fixed other problems... with my car that i didnt originally know of or had scheduled to fix.

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so thrilled that you had a wonderful experience and solved all your car issues. We appr...eciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 25, 2018

Always professional with top notch service. High quality service with knowledgeable people providing a quality product and service. I would highly recommend... Baron BMW for sales and service

Thank you Edward for your kind words! We're so pleased you had a wonderful experience with Baron! Thank you for your business!

December 20, 2018

Took my care in for service. Advisor meet me promptly. My vehicle was taken care of in an efficient manner. Payment was reasonable and taken care of professionallly.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your business with us again!

December 18, 2018

Next time if we wish to purchase a BMW, find Matt Meads! He is very patient and helpful!

Thank you Logan! We look forward to your business with us again!

November 25, 2018

Brandon did a good sales job. No pressure. He answered all my questions. Very professional. He addressed my concerns and made good suggestions. Smooth... transaction.

We are happy to hear that Brandon was a great help! Thank you for your business!

November 24, 2018

Very friendly and knowledgeable service rep. Took extra time to get us a better deal than we expected. Car drives so much better after service provided.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit!