McCarthy Olathe Nissan

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 73 reviews

Call This Dealer

73 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McCarthy Olathe Nissan from DealerRater.com

• Unbelievable
    January 14, 2015

Mike Tolbert and Jon Frye worked with me. My 3rd Nissan from McCarthy. These 2 guys did way more than I expected. My wife and I were very impressed wi...th the extre effort. My circumstances were a bit different than the average and Mike and Jon made it so easy and relaxing. This is the way buying a car should be. Every question answered. Every concern resolved. These guys were awesome.

Excellent, fast, efficient process !
    March 14, 2018

Jesse , my salesman was very experienced and friendly , process from start to finish was extremely quick and seamless. they worked around my long work... hours and stayed late to make sure Thst everything went together perfectly !

McCarthy Nissan

Thank's for sharing your experience, Mike! We strive to provide a convenient, hassle-free experience and it's so nice to hear that was exactly your ex...perience. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Poor Customer Experience with Service Manager
    February 2, 2018

Took my 2014 Nissan Maxima in for a basic oil change. Was informed I had a nail in one of my rear tires and it would cost $34.95 to repair. I called... State Line Nissan to compare the cost, and was told State Line does same repair for $24.95. I called the Service Manager, Don, to let him know I felt over charged and he said the following: "I have been charging $34.95 for tire patch repair and no one has ever complained about the price. Take your business to State Line Nissan, as I am sure they will do a better job for you there". I decided to write this review up and also to tweet my experience and let Social Media do its job of letting other customers know that McCarthy Nissan has very poor customer service and to use a different Nissan Dealer. I also let a review on Yelp as well. The Service Manager, Don, should be fired. With the modern era of Social Media, you cannot treat customers poorly and get away with it. People will write up the experiences and share on Social Media and the owners of the dealership will be impacted. Clearly, Don does not care about the reputation of his company, McCarthy Nissan. I will never go back to this dealer. I will take my business to State Line Nissan where I am treated with respect and courtesy.

McCarthy Nissan

called customer all maters taken care of at this time sorry for the confusion

My experience with McCarthy Nissan
    February 1, 2018

My wife and I went to McCarthy Nissan to just look for an SUV in case we later on this year decided to trade our vehicle in towards a new or even used... vehicle from this dealership. We were first met by Jesse Rangel. We told him that we were definitely not going to be buying that day and probably not until the end of 2018, but we were there to look at some SUV's to see what was available and what we could possibly afford when the time came....we were handed over to Justin Harriman. He was fairly up front with us regarding the price of the vehicle that we would be able to afford, and then he stated that if we weren't ready right then to buy anything, that we should wait until we were before we start researching a vehicle choice, and until that time, we were basically wasting our and his time! Excuse me!! Coming in to see what would be available, and to get an idea of what we would want, and being told that if we weren't ready to buy then, we were wasting his time?! We will NEVER do business with this dealership, because Justin apparantly needs to learn something about customer service!! I would not advise going to or doing business with this dealership, however, if you do, then to save yourself and stay as far away from Justin as possible!!

Sean Bradley was great
    January 7, 2018

We were really impressed with our experience buying our new Pathfinder. Sean was very knowledgeable, accommodating and fun to work with. He was extrem...ely helpful in helping us narrow, select and finance our super cool, new Pathfinder! I???d go back to Nissan again and again.

McCarthy Nissan

Thanks for the great review, Dave! We are thrilled to hear about your experience working with Sean. Enjoy the Pathfinder.

People
    January 2, 2018

Dave gets things done with his great staff. They are willing to help with no run around. No muss no fuss experience. You will get every rebate and the... best deal.

McCarthy Nissan

Glad to hear it! Thank you for the great review and for your business!

New buying experience
    January 2, 2018

Purchased my first new vehicle and was nervous about the process, but working with Sean Bradley made it a seamless process! He answered every single q...uestion I had and even told me to email or call if I needed help with any features (and genuinely meant it). I???m thankful for a positive experience with a dealership- very different from my experiences with other dealerships!

McCarthy Nissan

Thanks for the great review, Callie. We are thrilled to hear about your great experience at our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything ...else you need.

I was lied to about the features on this car
    December 21, 2017

I had leased a 2015 Rogue and really liked it. My lease expired and I went in intending to buy it unless I could get the automatic emergency brakes. ...The salesman assured the car he assured had that feature. There was no window sticker on the car. I asked why and he told me it would be in the glove box when I picked the car up. Unfortunately I tend to trust people. I took the car home but was sick for the next month and did not drive at all. When I did start to drive, I found the car did not have those brakes. I am 81 and felt I really needed them.needed them.Ii went back to the dealer and asked what could be done. The sales manager told me that basically I was stuck. He a;so to;d me the 2017 did not come with those brakes. There were 250 miles on the car when I bought it and only about 300 when I went back but they would not help me in any way. the sales

McCarthy Nissan

Customer concerns were handled and was put in a new vehicle that had the equipment that they wanted

Best. Car. Experience. Ever.
    August 26, 2017

I specifically came to the McCarthy website because my lease is coming due and I wanted to certain that Justin was still there. My experience with Jus...tin was almost three years ago and I still remember it today. He made the process so fun and simple. It was like spending the evening hanging with a great friend. Yet, he was super professional, not pushy and was knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to coming back to McCarthy and visiting Justin for my next Nissan.

McCarthy Nissan

Thanks for the feedback and for mentioning Justin! We are always pleased to hear excellent experience that our customers have with our employees. We t...ruly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Love our new Altima.
    August 24, 2017

I have purchased or leased several cars from Jesse at McCarthy, we have been extremely happy every time. Jesse always goes above and beyond to make su...re we are totally satisfied. We will be back. Thanks again Jesse.

McCarthy Nissan

We're glad to hear you enjoy your experience every time! We're always happy to see our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you again!

McCarthy Olathe Nissan