475 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Frank Ancona Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience!

I went to Frank Ancona to look at cars. Karen Judt was so knowledgeable, patient and kind. She took so much time out of her day to spend time with me and help me make an informed decision. She is wonderful! Everyone I have ever interacted with in the service department at Frank Ancona is great as well.

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about working with Karen, Julia! She was happy to assist you and provide you with all of the information you needed to know before making a decision on your purchase. We're glad to hear you have enjoyed working with our service department, as well. Thank you so much for your business!

• extremely professional
    April 21, 2017

Everyone at Frank Ancona Honda was professional and attentive to my needs. There is a human answering the phone and directs the call to the correct person. My salesperson, Auggie Lee, provided quick and concise answers to all of my questions. He was extremely responsive to getting me pricing. And the trade in for my old vehicle was done with the VIN number and mileage. I am so very happy that the whole transaction from the initial phone call to driving off the lot with my new CRV took less than 4 days.

• Nice and easy.
    April 19, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

We¿¿¿re glad that we could provide a quality sales experience. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Mr. James Trotter helped my husband with his new car purchase and did a great job. Mr. Trotter is very knowledgeable and very calm mannered, answered my husband's questions and allowed him to think about his choice for a couple of days. Nice experience.

• CIVIC EXPERIENCE
    April 15, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

We¿¿¿re glad that we could get you in your perfect vehicle! Thank you for choosing Frank Ancona Honda and welcome to the family!

I enjoyed the attention I received from my dealer at Frank Ancona Honda. Auggie was so helpful, and always answered any questions when I had them. This was my first vehicle purchase and he made the whole process so easy! I had my eyes on a specific make, model, and color and since they did not have the car in stock they had it delivered especially for me! When I came to them with an offer from another dealership they matched the offer and also explained their own dealership offers!

• New Honda Civic Experience

Yes I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend or family member! My dealer made the whole purchase process so easy! Since they did not have my vehicle in stock they had the specific color and model delivered on my behalf! The only time I felt slightly uneasy was the purchase process and meeting with financing. After I did not buy a special insurance package from Honda I felt a little uncomfortable, and extremely pressured to purchase those packages.

• Super easy
    March 31, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

We appreciate the recommendation! Thank you so much for the five-star review!

I recently purchased a car from Auggie. He made buying my a new car super easy. He even spoke to my daughter overseas and she raved about him as well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is in the market to buy a car!

Frank Ancona Honda

We appreciate the recommendation! Thank you so much for the five-star review!

• New Honda Fit
    March 28, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

I came to the dealership the day after I was in my first car accident. Karen, the salesperson I saw asked me how I was doing, before anything else, which I appreciated and showed me she really cared. She worked very patiently with me, made sure I got the exact model of car I wanted, and even the right colour. I was very anxious, having been in an accident less than 24 hours before, and she repeatedly reassured me, and I didn't feel at all rushed or pressured. Everybody in the process was kind, and patient, especially since this was my first new car purchase and I had a lot of questions. I'd absolutely return here for my current car's needs, and in the future.

Frank Ancona Honda

We¿¿¿re glad to hear that we were able to help you find the perfect vehicle! We appreciate the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for the wonderful review!

• A pleasant experience
    March 20, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

We¿¿¿re glad we could make purchasing your vehicle a breeze! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Parker was great. He was patient and knowledgeable and took time to make sure I knew the functions of my new car. A great experience that made car buying less stressful.

• Repeat customer
    March 18, 2017

Excellent sales team. My second new car in three years. I'm a big fan and loyal to this dealership. . GSM and ashes man are always top shelf !

Frank Ancona Honda

We appreciate your continued loyalty! Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

• Satisfied Customet

Excellent customer service. Willing to work on making a deal and very accommodating.