490 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Frank Ancona Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience!

I went to Frank Ancona to look at cars. Karen Judt was so knowledgeable, patient and kind. She took so much time out of her day to spend time with me and help me make an informed decision. She is wonderful! Everyone I have ever interacted with in the service department at Frank Ancona is great as well.

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about working with Karen, Julia! She was happy to assist you and provide you with all of the information you needed to know before making a decision on your purchase. We're glad to hear you have enjoyed working with our service department, as well. Thank you so much for your business!

• Amazing!
    June 14, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for your five-star review! We¿¿¿re happy to hear about your positive experience and appreciate your feedback.

Augustine Lee and Tony helped me find the right car for me! I went in to the dealership knowing what I wanted and how much I needed my payment to be each month. Augie helped me calculate rather I should be putting more money into my student loans or my car payment. He did a calculation and was very helpful. I ended up paying off a student loan instead of putting the money into my car based on the rate of return. After my dad and I finished up with Augie, we met with Brad Turner to go through my finance. He was great to spend time with and finalize my payment and insurance. He made great recommendations and did not seam 'sales-ie" at all. I loved my experience at Frank Ancona Honda!

• I love my Honda!
    June 7, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for your detailed experience! We appreciate your feedback on our employees and thanks again for the review.

I kept going back and forth between Honda and Toyota and since my whole family has Toyotas i was inclined to get it again. My salesmen went above and beyond to help me look at all the different make of Hondas that were in my price range and answered all of my (many) questions and concerns. He was very patient and gave me a lot of advice and input that I really appreciated. If it weren't for him I probably would of just gone with Toyota but due to his customer service and knowdlege of the cars it ultimately pursuaded me to buy Honda. Once I decided to purchase a car from Honda the process was fast and easy. It was a great experience for someone like me who is hesitant to make decisions especially since this was my first car I was buying on my own.

• My Appreciation for Good Service received
    June 1, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your detailed feedback and review!

My experiences with Frank Ancona Honda in Olathe has been exceptional in all respects for many years. Personnel from the service manager on down have always been respectful, honest and trustworthy. I've never felt as though I was being taken advantage of being a single woman. Thanks to all Ancona Honda.

• First Car
    May 27, 2017

The salesman helping us was very kind and helpful. The experience was great overall, and I'm extremely happy to get my very first car!

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for your review with us and we are happy to have helped you select your first car!

• Excellent service
    May 22, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for your success story with us. We appreciate your feedback on our employees. We hope you enjoy your new car!

My wife and I were in the market for a new car, we also had to stay within a certain budget with our daughter turning 16 soon. Brad Osborn was our sales associate, he found the perfect vehicle for us. His professionalism and overall knowledge made the whole process a breeze

• Honda Rocks
    May 20, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

Thanks for the 5-star review! We are happy to have contributed to your love of Honda.

I had an 18 year old Toyota that I loved, but it was time. I have always loved Hondas, so my natural choice was Frank Ancona. They were very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends or family.

• Extremely satisfied!
    May 11, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

Kelli, thank you for your referrals. We are happy to have been a service to you! Thanks again for the review.

It was quick and easy! Best car buying process it only took a few hours. I would refer all my friends and family to work with Augustine for their future purchase. Thank you Kelli

Frank Ancona Honda

• Another Great Experience!!
    May 11, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

Lynda, thank you for the terrific review. We appreciate feedback from our loyal customers about our employees and your experience!

We bought a Honda 18 years ago from Frank Ancona, which we were still driving! We were very nervous about buying a new car with all the new options. Our salesman, James Trotter, educated us about all the changes in Honda Accords and walked us through the buying process. Ancona dealership dealt fairly with the price and James was wonderful to work with. The experience was wonderful

• Wonderful Experience
    May 9, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

We¿¿¿re happy that we could provide you with vehicles for your company. It¿¿¿s a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your review.

I purchased three identical vehicles for my company, and I worked with Auggie. He was very easy to work with, stayed in constant communication with me, and worked diligently to find three mini-vans that were completely identical for our work purposes. Dave in the Finance department was a pleasure to work with, and the GM came out to met me to thank me for coming to them for our needs. The entire process was very painless, quick and efficient. I highly recommend Frank Ancona Honda, and Auggie if you are looking for a great purchasing experience! Thank you Auggie!