New 866-863-9961 Dealer Website
Used 866-455-6761 Email Dealer
Service 866-669-6202

469 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Frank Ancona Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience!

I went to Frank Ancona to look at cars. Karen Judt was so knowledgeable, patient and kind. She took so much time out of her day to spend time with me and help me make an informed decision. She is wonderful! Everyone I have ever interacted with in the service department at Frank Ancona is great as well.

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about working with Karen, Julia! She was happy to assist you and provide you with all of the information you needed to know before making a decision on your purchase. We're glad to hear you have enjoyed working with our service department, as well. Thank you so much for your business!

• A pleasant experience
    March 20, 2017

Parker was great. He was patient and knowledgeable and took time to make sure I knew the functions of my new car. A great experience that made car buying less stressful.

• Repeat customer
    March 18, 2017

Excellent sales team. My second new car in three years. I'm a big fan and loyal to this dealership. . GSM and ashes man are always top shelf !

Frank Ancona Honda

We appreciate your continued loyalty! Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

• Satisfied Customet

Excellent customer service. Willing to work on making a deal and very accommodating.

• Effortless Experience!
    March 15, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

We¿¿¿re glad you had a great experience at Frank Ancona Honda! We appreciate the kind words and thank you for the five star review!

Great experience! No hassle. Straight talk. Good people. The way car buying should be. Thank you James Trotter and Lynwood Williams for making my car buying experience effortless!

• Excellent
    March 14, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

We¿¿¿re glad we could help you find the perfect vehicle! Thank you for the wonderful review!

I had a very good experience at Frank Ancona in the purchase of my Pilot. The person I worked with, Auggie Lee, is outstanding. I would recommend him to others.

Frank Ancona Honda

• Pleasantly surprised and very plesed

I had recently completed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan. Having just bought a house about 30 days ago I was shopping for a used car. I applied online and was quickly contacted both by email and voicemail by Aaron Knight. I haven't purchased a car since 2009 and was very apprehensive about the process. Needless to say Aaron quickly put me at ease. He had a very pleasant and non- threatening approach. He was direct and very informative about the process. We quickly found a 2014 Honda Civic that fit my needs and budget. After some minor work on my end to obtain a lien release on my 2007 Ford Taurus I was approved quickly for my new car. The whole process took probably an hour and there was no agonizing or back and forth. They gave me more than my car was worth and didn't require any cash from me. I have never had a more pleasant and positive car buying experience. My congratulations to Aaron Knight and Ron Turner in finance. Gentleman you made buying a new car fun again!

• Great customer service!
    March 9, 2017

Frank Ancona Honda

We¿¿¿re glad that we were able to help you find the perfect vehicle! Thank you for the five-star review!

We had a great experience at Frank Ancona Honda. Lynwood and Parker helped us out. They worked with us to get the model, color, and finishes we wanted for the right price.

Frank Ancona Honda

• Great customer service!

• Great Experience!!!
    March 9, 2017

Parker and Lynwood were great and put us in a beautiful car. We drove off with exactly what we wanted! We couldn't be happier!!

Frank Ancona Honda

We¿¿¿re glad that we could help you find the perfect car! Thank you so much for the five star review!