(4.9) 528 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

528 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Frank Ancona Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience!

I went to Frank Ancona to look at cars. Karen Judt was so knowledgeable, patient and kind. She took so much time out of her day to spend time with me ...and help me make an informed decision. She is wonderful! Everyone I have ever interacted with in the service department at Frank Ancona is great as well.

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about working with Karen, Julia! She was happy to assist you and provide you with all of the information ...you needed to know before making a decision on your purchase. We're glad to hear you have enjoyed working with our service department, as well. Thank you so much for your business!

• Auggie was awesome to work with.

Auggie & Dave were very professional to work with. Very knowledgeable about the Pilot. Enjoyed working with Brad Turner. He was very timely and pe...rsonable. We had a very good experience with all three gentleman!

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for taking the time to leave our dealership a positive review! We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant purchasing experience and hope that... you will continue to visit Frank Ancona Honda for all of your vehicle needs in the future.

• Worst service ever I recommend buying a Madza.

Worst service. My son had a dead battery after calling to find out He could return it to this location we drove 45 minutes only to find out that the ...person who told us to bring it in failed to tell us we needed paperwork and a Vin number when I called to ask if there is any way we could go ahead and get it exchanged I was promptly told no it didn't matter how far I drove or didn't matter how long it took us now it's 13? out pitch dark and my son's trying to find the information because it's the only vehicle they have and his wife has to work tomorrow I can guarantee if this has happened at the dealership that I go to it wouldn't have happened they would have been over backwards to help me out I recommend anybody out there who's thinking about purchasing a honda please go get a Mazda instead.

Frank Ancona Honda

I want to start by apologizing for the confusion and inconvenience you experienced on your recent service visit. My name is Shawn Wakeman and I am the... Service Director at Frank Ancona and again I apologize for the way things went. We should have let you know up front we have to have documentation to process a warranty repair on your battery. I would like to speak with you and see if I can get this resolved. I can be reached at 913-782-3636 or you can email me at shawnwakeman@frankanconahonda.com Please let me know. Sincerely, Shawn Wakeman

• Great Customer Service!

Brad Osborn was my salesperson - and he was fantastic! He made sure I was happy with my selection. And I love my new CR-V!

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are pleased to hear that you were able to find a new CR-V with our help. We hope that ...you will continue to visit our dealership for all of your vehicle needs in the future.

• Honda Odyssey

My husband and I first met Tom Olson this Fall when we arrived to Frank Ancona to test drive a Honda Odyssey. Tom was so great to work with. He took... us on a test drive and showed us all the ends and outs of the vehicle. He helped us compare the EX model to the EX-L model and made us feel relaxed. This month we decided on exactly the van we wanted and were ready to purchase. We contacted Tom via phone. He was very straight forward and honest when offering price quotes; no silly games to gimmicks. He always got in touch quickly and was easy to communicate with. Ultimately, we did not end up purchasing a car from Tom but sincerely enjoyed working with him and would most definitely recommend Tom and the rest of the Frank Ancona team.

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are pleased to hear that you found Tom knowledgeable and helpful. We hope that you wil...l continue to visit Frank Ancona Honda for all of your vehicle needs in the future.

• Leasing a new car!

Our dealers name was Auggie and he was great! He was so nice and helpful! I would recommend him to anyone going the frank Ancona!

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are pleased to hear that Auggie helped you purchase a new vehicle. We hope that you w...ill continue to visit Frank Ancona Honda in the future.

• Excellent

Aggie, straight to the point and got it done. Tony the manager, excellent, but for that matter, everyone there got the job done. We bought two vehicle...s there. I hope the service department mirrors their actions.

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for taking the time to leave our dealership a five-star review. We greatly appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to visit... us in the future for your service needs. Our service department works equally has hard to provide all customers with outstanding customer service.

• Great Experience - helpful and friendly salesperson

Bought my first car here in 1998 - been back to buy - this is our third visit as a couple. Traded in our older CRV for a brand new one. Salesperson w...as friendly, helpful and patient. Would definitely recommend to friends, coworkers and family.

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We greatly appreciate your continued business and are proud to have been able to help you... find a new CR-V. We hope that you will continue to visit our dealership for all of your vehicle needs in the future.

• very nice person

It was a very nice first impression and after we get our new car still very nice amazing place to buy your car, this place I trust for sure.

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are happy to hear that we made your car buying experience a pleasant one. We hope tha...t you will continue to visit our dealership for all of your vehicle needs in the future.

• Friendly salesperson. Honest. Good snack bar area.

Traded in a vehicle for a new car. The salesperson greeted us while looking around the lot, and not much longer later, we drove off in our new car. Ni...ce place. Happy with new car.

Frank Ancona Honda

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are happy to hear that your sales experience at Frank Ancona Honda went so well. We ho...pe that you enjoy your new vehicle!

1000 N Rogers Rd Olathe, KS 66062