• Who thought buying a car could be this easy!

It was a nice experience. There were some minor problems that were all taken care of promptly.

• Friendly sales staff...

Sales team was excellent. No need for the usual car buy games. Great price. Very friendly environment. Very clean facility.

• Great service

Worked hard at getting me the best deals on my monthly payment for the car that I have always wanted

• Awesome service

Kenny Parker was amazing!! He didn't push me, he gave me time to think about things and honestly just made me feel so comfortable.

• Buying a car

Very good, and helpful . The sales people were able to get my payment where I wanted it! The new rebates were very helpful in making me a loyal Hyundai owner.

• Great service, friendly and helpful staff

No matter what department they worked in everyone had a smile on their face, said hello and ask if you are ok or need anything.

• Nice, friendly, excellent, well thought out servic

They found the problem with my care and offered a solution and time to fix it. Also provide great and convenient pick up and drop off service.

• excellent service

very mindful of the type of vehicle a customer wants and trying their best to accommodate the customers economical situation if possible, quick service.

Thank you for this awesome feedback and congratulations on your purchase, Orlandus! We are pleased that our team did a great job in assisting you with your purchase. We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Winner Ford. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Best, Winner Ford Team

• Love Winner Ford

The friendliness of most customer service reps. The inexpensive repairs that I expect to be worse. The car wash with service.

Thanks for writing this feedback and for the great rating, Julie! It's always our goal to provide our customers with a friendly and hassle-free experience and we are pleased that everything went well for you on your last visit. Feel free to come back if you have any further automotive needs. Best, Winner Ford Team

• Outstanding Service

Great service, friendly staff, cleanliness was exceptional and bright smiles on all of the staff as they answered all of my questions:)

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Jean. Our team is dedicated to provide a welcoming and comfortable service experience to every customer that enters our dealership. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Best, Winner Ford Team