Olathe Ford Lincoln

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 145 reviews

• April 17, 2017

My daughter bought a used Taurus from Olathe Ford last week. It was a wonderful, no pressure experience! Everyone we came in contact with was extremel...y friendly and accommodating. We got the perfect car at a perfect price! We will be return customers.

May 26, 2018

After spending the last month shopping for a small SUV on line and in various car dealerships, I bought a Ford Escape at Olathe Ford Lincoln. Alax Kli...en was very helpful in answering all my questions and finding the right vehicle for me. My new car has everything on my want list, at an affordable price. It's not too small, and not too big, and there was no pressure to buy. Everyone there was very knowledgeable and easy to work with, and Alax patiently explained all the new technology in a way I could understand.

May 21, 2018

Sam was very helpful and provided excellent service. I did not purchase the vehicle I was considering but it had nothing to do with anything that he d...id. Just found something else.

April 14, 2018

Best experience ever buying a car. Corbin Haas is the the best salesman I have ever worked with, he made the purchase of buying a new car fun! Thanks ...Corbin so much for all your time and help! If your looking to purchase a vehicle I highly recommend Corbin.

December 23, 2017

I was first in line on a Saturday morning before Christmas to get "The Works" on my F-150. Mike Wells came out to greet me before they opened to chec...k me in and get my truck inside. He set a realistic expectation for how much time it would take and delivered on that expectation. He went over the report with me, was very friendly and personable, made his recommendations and expert advice. I always enjoy the service Dept at Olathe Ford, they have taken care of my truck and my wife's Escape with the utmost care and respect. Courteous and professional. I worked at a Ford Dealership in the Greater KC area for 10 years as a manager, I know it isn't easy to put a happy face on first thing on a frigid Saturday morning. We appreciate what Mike Wells and the entire Olathe Ford Service staff do for us! Thank you for being a great local dealership.

November 29, 2017

Jason Beers was extremely knowledgeable and helped us every step of the way. No pressure and the easiest car buying experience I have ever had!

October 24, 2017

I wanted to purchase a car, I knew which one it was, but I was advised that you would not drop the retail price even a dime. I don't know how many ca...rs I have purchased from you over the years but I know you have made thousands of dollars off of me. Look it up. So in the end it is all about money to you people and repeat business makes no difference. I never would have believed it and after all the vehicles I have purchased there. We Live And Learn Don't We!

October 4, 2017

Our family purchased our last 3 cars at Olathe Ford. They really make it a fun experience.

August 5, 2017

This was the second time in for a check up and oil change. As I moved from out of state I am happy to find a dealership I am pleased with. The gentl...emen I saw were polite and couldn't' have helped any more. While I waited for the work to be done everyone that came by asked if there was something they could get for me. They washed and cleaned the car as if new. . I am certainly going to recommend Oletha Lincoln.

August 4, 2017

This was a smooth, possitive experience from first contact through picking up my new Fusion. I will return!