Olathe Ford Lincoln

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Service work
    December 23, 2017

I was first in line on a Saturday morning before Christmas to get "The Works" on my F-150. Mike Wells came out to greet me before they opened to chec...k me in and get my truck inside. He set a realistic expectation for how much time it would take and delivered on that expectation. He went over the report with me, was very friendly and personable, made his recommendations and expert advice. I always enjoy the service Dept at Olathe Ford, they have taken care of my truck and my wife's Escape with the utmost care and respect. Courteous and professional. I worked at a Ford Dealership in the Greater KC area for 10 years as a manager, I know it isn't easy to put a happy face on first thing on a frigid Saturday morning. We appreciate what Mike Wells and the entire Olathe Ford Service staff do for us! Thank you for being a great local dealership.

Pleased with service
    August 5, 2017

This was the second time in for a check up and oil change. As I moved from out of state I am happy to find a dealership I am pleased with. The gentl...emen I saw were polite and couldn't' have helped any more. While I waited for the work to be done everyone that came by asked if there was something they could get for me. They washed and cleaned the car as if new. . I am certainly going to recommend Oletha Lincoln.

Avoid this place at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    July 18, 2017

Upon dropping our car off for some repairs I was put in a vehicle that I hated, I had to contact Mike in order to find out the status of my MKS. He re...sponded via text which made me feel like I was bothering him, he eventually switched out the loaner car twice I'm not a fan of any other Lincoln models, the questions that I asked either were shunned at or ignored, when I picked my car up it was filthy, I will never go to Olathe EVER again. The receptionist is so sweet!!!! Last week I went to Northtowne Lincoln just for a smell in my trunk, they assured me it was a new tire smell, but they washed my car took better care of it in one hour, than Olathe did having it for a whole week. I only gave two stars because Mike did eventually switch out the loaners, if I drive a nice car don't try to give me the ugliest loaner that you have to offer, oh and he forgot that he told me that he would have a loaner for me! MKT or MKC is not my style of car to drive at all.

Service
    July 16, 2017

Mike and Mindy did a wonderful job getting my MKX in and out without an appointment. Fixed the tire and performed routine maintenance as needed. Kept ...me informed all the way.

shocking service and attitude
    April 11, 2017

Lug nuts were bad, contacted and spoke with them; they just got defensive. Claimed it wasn't their fault. They said they told me about it; however whe...n they pulled the receipt up the guy caught himself out. I spoke with the manager, he was equally non-shallot. He blame another customer for giving them grief about it (lug nuts); so that apparently justified his response to me Do yourself a favor and avoid this garage.

Long time Ford owner
    January 22, 2017

I currently own 3 Fords. Have dealt with Olathe Ford for 35+ years. Usually Olathe Ford is the most expensive for repairs. The reason I currently avoi...d them was the miserable job their "quick trip" performed last time. Very slow and wanted to perform unnecessary expensive extra repairs. It hasn't always been this way. They were once the repair place I could count on.

Dear Long time Ford Owner- Thanks for being a loyal Customer. I apologize for the slow service you received. We are working internally to improve o...ur process. Please contact Operations Manager Mario Washington at 913-269-5156. Thanks Mario X. Washington Olathe Ford Lincoln Operations Manager Cell: 913-269-5156 mario@olatheford.com

Olathe Lincoln
    December 28, 2016

Olathe Lincoln has always been very cooperative and helpful

Thank you for the 5 stars! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you.

Service Recall Fiasco
    November 14, 2016

Service – I had a Ford Recall notice to get a modem replaced, and the letter indicated it should be an hour-long process. After several phone calls, b...eing put on hold for a total of at-least 1 hour, 6 DAYS of not having my vehicle, and the frustration of dealing with excuse after excuse, I finally had my car back. The receptionist and phone etiquette across the board was rude and highly unprofessional. The delays were inexcusable and the part should have been on-hand when I dropped the car off (it was a week before I could even get it on the schedule, which was ample time to get the part needed delivered to the service center). I will never return to the Olathe Ford Service center, nor will I ever recommend it to anyone. My advice is to find a different dealer that is more professional and customer-friendly - even if it means you have to drive another 30 minutes out of your way. Terrible experience. Amy (terrible phone etiquette), Chuck (service tech), Martin (service manager)

Best Service
    July 6, 2016

Craig did an outstanding job getting me set up and they took me to work. And back. My 2007 Ford Taurus was worked on by Olathe Ford several times and... they have gone above and beyond. Craig explained everything to me and was very professional. Thank you Craig! I was concerned for the cost and he made sure I wasn't over charged. I had some work done at another Ford out of state and he ensured that I was covered. The customer service staff, Craig, and the parts guy Chris went above and beyond . Excellent work and top rated! This place is a Royal's home run in my book.

We have bought 4
    March 20, 2015

My first New Vehicle was purchased from Olathe Ford in 2002. We have purchased 4 more vehicles over the years. I now have a 2014 Ford Fussion and so f...ar, so good The service department is wonderful and all the staff are the best!

Thank you Donna for all of your kind words! It's always great hearing from loyal customers such as yourself. Thank you for sharing your experiences wi...th us! Be sure to let us know if you ever need anything! Thank you again for your business. -Mario Washington

Olathe Ford Lincoln