Average based on 130 reviews.
  • Great People

Both Brad and Kyle were a pleasure to work with through the process of buying a new Outback. Brad listened to what was important to my wife, as well as what fit our needs most. At no point, did I feel pressured or uncomfortable with the process. Kyle and Brad came together to give us the best deal on the price of the Outback, the value of our trade in, and the financing. Kyle worked through a lot of my questions and concerns on the loan and additional coverage. In the end, Kyle was able to put together an extended service plan at a competitive rate. Brad was there the next day when I went back to drop the title off to personally thank me and make sure everything was smooth. Even though it was his day off, it was important to him to make sure I was well taken care of and that makes a world of difference to me. This is the 7th vehicle I've purchased and definitely one of the best dealership experiences I've had. We will be back to buy our next Subaru...just hope Brad and Kyle are still there in 20 years when this one is on it's last legs. Thanks Olathe Subaru.

• So Glad I Bought My First Car from Olathe Subaru

I had a funeral to attend that was a couple hundred miles away, and my tire got a hole the wall the day before I had to leave, so I needed a tire. I called to see if I had a warranty, thankfully I did, but they were booked solid. The service team was able to squeeze me in at the last second, and I was able to make it to the funeral. Couldn't have made it without these guys.

• Great Service!

Prompt service-completed within time frame as promised. Service waiting area was very clean and comfortable with TV and magazines available along with a separate room for those needing a more quiet room for computer work, etc. Appreciated the coffee, water and snacks availability.

• Great dealership

Courteous, I was in and out quickly. The waiting room was clean and comfortable. It was a good experience for me.

• Reasonable wait time

The amount of time I waited was reasonable. The chairs are comfortable. The coffee was fresh and hot. The mechanic asked for my permission before installing new air filters.

• All-Around Great Service

People were kind and honest and genuinely wanted me to get the car I wanted. I will definitely recommend and return for my next car

• Great Service from Olathe Subaru

The honesty of Patrick and Craig your service advisors, a couple of times I thought I had major problems and your service people found a small issue, they did not try and do service or charge me for something that was not needed. Also your mechanics check out the car when doing an oil change to check for problems and give advice as needed. All work your service people have done with my car over the years has been top quality, NEVER needed to return because something was not done properly

• Great Dealership to work with

Everyone was very friendly. I did not feel like I was being pressured to buy. They were easy and pleasant to work with in finding the car I wanted at another dealership.

• Stellar Service, got our perfect car!

Low pressure sales experience, everyone at the dealership seemed very invested in making sure we were happy with our purchase.

• Buying process

The salespeople were excellent!. They made my trade-in for a new vehicle effortless and smooth for me. They listened to me and met my needs.