Roberts Chevrolet of Lee's Summit

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Dealership went out of their way.

Pam and Tim stayed late to complete the deal. The Captive is great and I hope it gives me years of maintenance free driving.

• Tahoe1

Service provided was excellent and accommodating. Great facility.

Service provided was excellent and accommodating. Great facility.

• Prompt, knowledgeable, service above avg

Roberts was 1st call after cars.com search. Mr. Pierce a great guy and salesman.

• Never again

This dealership was great until after I signed my paperwork. From the point forward there has been nothing but disappointment from every person I have talked to or worked with. Do yourself a favor and head to any other chevy dealer.

This is a very rare occurrence that you encountered, Fexxination. Our customer service is among the highest in the Kansas City area! Please take a moment to contact our owner, Mike Robinson, at 816-356-6610 and let us see how we can earn your business back. Thanks!

• Roberts is the best

Thanks for your kind words, Tasha! We will look forward to having you visit our new dealership in Lee's Summit when we open October 3rd!

This dealership is the best. I called in the morning just to see if I qualified for any vehicle and by 7 pm I was driving off the lot.If I wouldnve gotten of off work early I wouldve been driving sooner.All th employees were very nice, helpful and they are the real deal!! Dont go any where else but here if you want to purchase a car:)

• Fast, Easy and Friendly service

We appreciate your business, Kristi! If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us and an immediate response is assured!

As soon as we pulled up we were greeted by salesman who directed us to John. He was very friendly and made us feel welcome. All the paperwork was ready for us to sign which didn't take long at all. After we were handed the keys before we left the lot, John helped me program my phone to the blue tooth and get set up with On Star. He went above and beyond my expectations! Overall a great experience.

• Great Experience

John Pierce at Roberts Chevrolet is a straight forward easy to work with sales person. I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle to see him. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and easy to work with. I purchased a new chevy with no hassle and at a price I was comfortable with. Thanks Roberts Chevrolet.

• Excellent Buying Experience

The buying experience was great and straight forward. John was easy to deal with and prompt with his response to any questions or concerns I had. Once the deal was completed, final paperwith with Tim was a breeze as well...I'll absolutely be coming back for my next new Chevrolet.

Roberts Chevrolet wants to sincerely thank you for your positive review, Mizzou bassin!! We are looking forward to getting into our new facility on October 3rd. If you ever need anything, please give us a call and we will take care of you!

• Awesome Dealership and A+Customer Service

Thanks for sharing your experience with us...and the world! We look forward to seeing you when you come in for your scheduled service!

We really enjoyed our experience buying a new SUV at Roberts Chevrolet from the Salesman and Finance Manager and Owner. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and very down to earth, knowlegdeable and not pushy.

• Why I continue to take ALL MY CARS to Roberts

Not to go into the past too much but I go to Roberts because of the great service Robbie provides. Not only do they work on the car I bought there but my Avalanche from before and the service was so good that I've had them work on my 2 old Ford Handicapped Vans because the Ford dealer wasn't helpful and they quoted more than a Chevy dealer working on a Ford. So.... I noticed the Tire on my Avalanche has been going low. I pulled it off the truck to drop off at Roberts on my way to work this morning (3/19). As I was leaving the starter (which is temperamental) on my old van with 200,000 miles froze. Completely embarrassed that I'm parked in front of the Chevy dealer with my junker Van and needing to get to work I asked Robbie if someone could help as I was sure smacking the starter would get me on my way. He kindly helped me out and I got me on my way. He just instills my confidence in dealing the Roberts.

Thanks for the awesome feedback, jtye01! Our complete service department is always willing to go the extra mile for our valued customers to ensure their 100% complete satisfaction!