Lee's Summit Honda

443 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 14, 2019

very unprofessional, used car manager rude, cut me off in middle of what I was trying to tell him then got up and walk away without knowing my needs, nobody... said I'm sorry or I apologize for their attitude, nice people slogan and we treat you like family, I don't think so !!!!!

April 4, 2019

Nick James is an amazing salesman - courteous, informative, patient, and willing to assist with all questions. I purchased a vehicle that i was leasing,... and Nick assisted me through the process. The other staff were also courteous and helpful.

• March 4, 2018

The salesperson, Austen Malone, was very helpful in helping me make the decision to buy a used CR-V from Lee's Summit Honda. I am very pleased with the... service and would buy another vehicle from them.

Thank you for telling us how we are doing, Elaine. We're happy to hear that Austen was helpful during your recent visit. Feel free to stop back in if ...there's ever anything else you need from us!

November 15, 2018

I live in St Louis and had been looking for the right car for a while. I found the perfect 2013 Subaru Forester on LSH’s website and put the car on hold... after talking to Leslie. She was very helpful and made the process easy. I flew into KC and picked up the car yesterday. Austen and Darryl helped me to close the sale. They had already detailed the car and prepared paperwork before I arrived. All I had to do was test drive, talk about financing/warranties and sign. The paperwork didn’t take long, they made sure I was 100% comfortable with everything, patiently answered all of the questions I had, (I’m not very knowledgeable about cars and likely asked some stupid questions!) and had me out the door in about two hours. It was not the all day, stressful situation I’ve learned to expect from other dealerships! This was definitely the best experience I’ve had buying a car. The entire staff seemed very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend going to them!

Wow, thank you for the outstanding review Katy! Reviews like these help motivate our team even more.

September 18, 2018

Overall was rated only "good" in place of excellent due to issues beyond Edward Santana's control. The new car required some body repair which required... some delays/inconveniences. The future looks good for Edwardo professionally. We are pleased with him and on request will send him new business.

September 17, 2018

Very pleased with thé salesman (Ed Santana) i hé answered all questions and never pressured us Thérèse was a good seclection to chose from fianceing... was East dilvery was Quick.

September 17, 2018

We were shopping for an Accord Hybrid and had exhausted our options at our local dealers. After some online research we found the car that we wanted at... Lee's Summit Honda so I reached out. Austen contacted us very promptly and was amazing to work with! He was very transparent with the entire process and got us a great deal. We had to make a 3hr drive to get to them but it was worth it. I would highly recommend the Internet Sales Team at Lee's Summit Honda!

September 17, 2018

Great service and great deal. We had a fantastic experience at LS Honda. Sales Rep (O'Leary?) was equally enthusiastic about showing us new or used and... seemed to really want us to have whichever was the best match for us.

September 16, 2018

Purchased a 2019 Ridgeline. Hector handled the sale. Very informed and professional. Was extremely patient in answering our questions. good experience,... couldn’t ask for more.

September 16, 2018

Nick Shaw did a wonderful job finding us a car for our granddaughter he was very helpful in getting the right car and surprising her