Blue Ridge Auto Truck Plaza

• Toyota Tundra

Great buying process. Low stress, honest pricing, and very courteous.

Great buying process. Low stress, honest pricing, and very courteous.

• Purchased 2012 Toyota Sienna in Sept. 2017

Good price, friendly service, fair trade. One of the best car purchase experiences I have had. Thanks Blue Ridge.

• Blue Ridge Auto Truck Place

Excellent selection of newer autos available for purchase. Great customer service, friendly employees and no haggle ease with financing. My loan was approved with the bank in less than 15 minutes and I love my auto, it's exactly what I wanted!

• Very pleased!

Looked at a Jeep that was headed to auction. They sold to me "as is" and told me what they thought an issue was - the radiator. Gave me a good price on the Jeep as I knew some repairs would be needed. Repairs were needed but the good price offset the repairs. These people are friendly and easy to deal with. They responded to my texted inquiries very timely. They made this buying experience an easy one. The Jeep is for my teen and she loves it!

• Very pleased!

• Great Deal! Stellar Service!

Never has this been so effortless -and NEVER felt taken for granted. These folks made me feel special from the moment I drove onto their lot. Brooks is down to earth and ZERO pressure. He just wants you to be safe and happy in a newer vehicle. Scott made financing easy! These folks have been here for over 30 years for a reason. They know business. They know customer value!

• I got my car

I have been to a lot of places and kept getting told no or I needed a co-signer. It took a couple days but these guys got me a car with no co-signer.

Martin, It was a pleasure. Thanks for the business.

Martin, It was a pleasure. Thanks for the business.

• Mr. Newton

Great customer service. Treated with respect. Very friendly staff.

Great customer service. Treated with respect. Very friendly staff.

• MS VICKI

I will not go any place else to purchase a vehicle. When I am ready for my next one, I will be right back here at Blue Ridge Auto & Truck .

Ms Vicki, It was great working with you. If you need anything, PLEASE call

Ms Vicki, It was great working with you. If you need anything, PLEASE call

• very pleased

This was the easiest car I ever bought. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ricky, Thank you

This was the easiest car I ever bought. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ricky, Thank you