Blue Ridge Auto Truck Plaza

• Blue Ridge Auto Truck Place

Excellent selection of newer autos available for purchase. Great customer service, friendly employees and no haggle ease with financing. My loan was approved with the bank in less than 15 minutes and I love my auto, it's exactly what I wanted!

• Very pleased!

Looked at a Jeep that was headed to auction. They sold to me "as is" and told me what they thought an issue was - the radiator. Gave me a good price on the Jeep as I knew some repairs would be needed. Repairs were needed but the good price offset the repairs. These people are friendly and easy to deal with. They responded to my texted inquiries very timely. They made this buying experience an easy one. The Jeep is for my teen and she loves it!

• Very pleased!

• Great Deal! Stellar Service!

Never has this been so effortless -and NEVER felt taken for granted. These folks made me feel special from the moment I drove onto their lot. Brooks is down to earth and ZERO pressure. He just wants you to be safe and happy in a newer vehicle. Scott made financing easy! These folks have been here for over 30 years for a reason. They know business. They know customer value!

• I got my car

I have been to a lot of places and kept getting told no or I needed a co-signer. It took a couple days but these guys got me a car with no co-signer.

Martin, It was a pleasure. Thanks for the business.

Martin, It was a pleasure. Thanks for the business.

• Mr. Newton

Great customer service. Treated with respect. Very friendly staff.

Great customer service. Treated with respect. Very friendly staff.

• MS VICKI

I will not go any place else to purchase a vehicle. When I am ready for my next one, I will be right back here at Blue Ridge Auto & Truck .

Ms Vicki, It was great working with you. If you need anything, PLEASE call

Ms Vicki, It was great working with you. If you need anything, PLEASE call

• very pleased

This was the easiest car I ever bought. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ricky, Thank you

This was the easiest car I ever bought. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ricky, Thank you

• Great overall service !!!! Was very happy

I was treated like a human not just a number I felt that they really cared about me not just making money

We do our best to make people feel at home.

We do our best to make people feel at home.

• Very Unhappy & would not recommend to anyone!

Looking at a used antique-like Cadillac car. I sent an email for more info, vehicle history, & more pictures of the engine, rims & interior, etc.. Mexican/Spanish person responded with "it looks good and runs good" so what more do I need. I can either buy it or leave it. I was flabber-gasted and I Left It! I informed them that I was out-of-state and would need more info before I drive 8 hrs to view the vehicle. I also asked for a vehicle history as it said there were 25 reports on the vehicle and "I" would have to pay for that info. Why should I pay for info regarding a vehicle which the Sales Person should be fully aware of. Sales Person was TERRIBLE! And I wasn't able to talk to a manager or anyone as the sales person would not transfer me. With that kind of customer service - I really believe that the car had alot of problems that the Dealership knew about and was just trying to pawn the vehicle off on anyone who would pay their FULL asking price!

I am so sorry about that. I know which salesman your talking about. He is no longer with us. I really wish you would have called back and talked to me or Darin. Once again I am truly sorry.