Dick Smith Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1246 reviews

• May 2, 2018

Never been so easy to buy a truck. Jessica was the best and yes I would tell everybody to go there. And see Jess. Thank you

Mike- Thank you for the kind words. Jessica does an excellent job. With an enormous product knowledge base and an easy going demeanor she is well suit...ed for great customer service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next oil change or scheduled service.

June 18, 2018

I am very displeased with SERVICE AND REPAIR . I Brought my vehicle in on a scheduled appt. Everyone was very courteous and kind considerating it&#...8217;s 9am on a Monday I was told to plan to leave my car ONE (1) full day When I called to inquire I was told Its not quite done.. that was LIE I used personal time off due to lack of transportation. After three days , i decided to rent a car. I stopped by the DICK SMITH FORD on the way to rent a car it’s Thursday afternoon and my car has NOT touched

May 18, 2018

was lied to about the back shocks, needs new sway bar kit on all 4 sides. Apparently there was no way for them to know on their 124 pt check list, bec...ause they are up in the engine for this car, but, they are rusted, happened awhile ago. My only complaint is the back shocks. They should have known about that. Good car for only having to come up with $700 to fix it.

Jeffrey- We appreciate your understanding on this. You stated that you would recommend our dealership to a friend, so I assume they took car of the is...sue to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

May 16, 2018

Jessica was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. She worked really hard to make sure that she knew exactly what I wanted. She was the reason the ...deal got made.

William- Thank you for your business and the kind review. We are always proud of all our employees, but it adds an extra shine when a customer feels g...ood about who they worked with and are willing to send in a review commending their service. We hope you enjoy your new truck and look forward to seeing you again for your first oil change or scheduled service.

April 9, 2018

I purchased a used car from this dealership, and I purchased it from across the state. Mr Jim Leathers took the time to answer all of my questions an...d address all of my concerns. The car I purchased exceeded my expectations, and Jim went above and beyond to make sure it was a pleasant and smooth buying process. First class service all the way, the right vehicle, the right price, no hassle. Highly recommend doing business with this company.

Suzanne- Thank you for the excellent review and for your business. Jim is an excellent salesman and reviews like this validate that fact even more so.... Again we appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please call.

March 12, 2018

Joseph Soldana was great to work with. Very knowledgeable about the trucks and accessories. Bought my first truck from this dealership in 1985 and I...'m still coming back and referring family and friends. No one could beat the price and customer service.

Randy, first let me thank you for your continued business with Dick Smith Ford. Joseph is one of our bright young stars in our sales department. I'm g...lad he was able to take care of you at the level you should expect at our dealership.

March 8, 2018

Dick Smith has always been our first stop whenever we are in the market for a car. We are so happy with our purchase, but what made this experience e...xceptional was the level of customer service we received from Jason Diehl. Jason is extremely knowledgeable, and he went out of his way to take care of us; including having the car we wanted to test drive on that cold day all warmed up for us! Customer service just doesn't get any better than this!

Pam, Thank you for the glowing review. It is so nice to here that a customer has had an exceptional experience. We would have to agree that Jason, do...es an outstanding job from greeting the customer to putting the license plates on their new vehicle before they drive away. We also appreciate that Dick Smith Ford is always your first stop when it comes to your car buying decisions.

March 2, 2018

I had a list of places to go to find us a car. But I started here and it was a very process and The most stressful part of it all was my printer at h...ome not working properly. I was treated like I was about to spend $1 million dollars.Each and every person had a hello and a smile. I thought I had a good deal but Doug H. Found me a better one thank you each and every person had a hello and a smile. I thought I had a good deal but Doug H. Found me a better one thank you

Angela, Sounds like you made the right choice and kept your business local, by working with your local Ford dealer. We are so happy that you gave us... the opportunity to make your car buy experience a good one. We really appreciate the business and look forward to working with you in the future.

February 27, 2018

The sales staff did a great job getting me into a new car(with a trade included) and made the process as easy and worry-free as possible. Every step ...of the way, Jessica made sure questions and concerns were answered and taken care of. No one likes the car buying process, but they made it as smooth and comfortable as possible! I'd recommend Dick Smith Ford to any friends or family looking for a new (or used) vehicle.

CK, Thanks for the outstanding review. We're pleased to be helpful and informative. Jessica does a wonderful job of keeping the process moving along... at a comfortable pace while still remaining focused on her customers concerns. Thank you for sharing this experience with your friends and family.

February 15, 2018

Great place to buy a vehicle. My salesman was excellent. He did a good job explaining the amenities of vehicle and how they work. I'm glad I stopped a...t Dick Smith Ford

Billy, First let me thank you for your business. It is more than just price, it has to be about the experience and the knowledge of our sales staff. ...I am glad they were able to meet your expectations.