Dick Smith Ford

1250 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 2, 2018

Never been so easy to buy a truck. Jessica was the best and yes I would tell everybody to go there. And see Jess. Thank you

Mike- Thank you for the kind words. Jessica does an excellent job. With an enormous product knowledge base and an easy going demeanor she is well suit...ed for great customer service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next oil change or scheduled service.

September 8, 2018

The customer service experience was EXCELLENT. I worked with a gentleman at first and explained to him that I lived over 3 hours away so I needed more... information and needed to know exactly how it drove with all honesty. I worked with Jessica afterwards and she was very straightforward which I can’t appreciate enough! She had all the paperwork ready for us that she could when we arrived so that all we had to do was check it out and take it for a test drive. The price was fair and we were in and out. Although there was some minor issues with the vehicle, that came into the price and as I said before, they were very straightforward about everything. I plan to call Jessica when we are ready to buy again.

September 7, 2018

Contacted them via web search on a used car. Was reached out to by Ryan, Michael and Brett. Advised I was trying to figure out when I could be in. On... Friday evening Ryan called to see when I could be in to look at it, said I'm not sure. I followed up with Ryan Saturday morning and also Brett. Brett called back and I said I would be there between 1-3 that day to look at the car, and he said to ask for Shane the manager. He said he would put me down for 2PM. I showed up at 2PM with my teen age daughter (looking for a car for her). I spoke to a sales associate who advised Shane was on vacation. I then inquired about the car and he advised it was sold the afternoon before. So all the time I was talking to Ryan on Friday evening and Brett on Saturday about coming in they had already sold the car. I had stressed to them how busy I was and wanted to make sure everything was set up for me. What a disappointment to me and my daughter. This was my daughters first experience with a dealership - so you can guess what her opinion of Dick Smith Ford is.

September 6, 2018

From the first phone call through courtesy calls after the sale, this has been a wonderful used car buying experience (which is one of the most dreaded... activities typically)! Jim Leathers was our salesman, and he was extremely thorough, and just a pleasure to work with. No pressure, just great information. There were a couple of minor service requests following the test drive, which were completed by the time we could get back to complete the sale and pick up the 2016 Escape. The car was nicely detailed already, yet it was sent back for a final detail before we picked up the vehicle. It was white glove test ready. We knew this was our car, but I did look in several others on the lot while having a few minutes to spare and all were really nicely reconditioned. The facility itself won't wow you in comparison to many of the new places, but the personnel, no hassle process, and quality assurance will make you appreciate the hometown service you receive. Everyone is super courteous, staff helps each other continually, and frankly you won't find a better value anywhere else. Our special thanks to Jim, and everyone else we spoke with during our visit. We couldn't be more pleased with the experience and our decision to purchase at Dick Smith Ford.

August 5, 2018

We purchased a 2016 Chevy Equinox from Eric on the Used Car lot and he was very professional, personable and knowledgeable. This was the best car buying... experience for my husband and I. No haggle pricing , straight forward. Thank you Eric M From the Chisam's

June 18, 2018

I am very displeased with SERVICE AND REPAIR . I Brought my vehicle in on a scheduled appt. Everyone was very courteous and kind considerating it’s... 9am on a Monday I was told to plan to leave my car ONE (1) full day When I called to inquire I was told Its not quite done.. that was LIE I used personal time off due to lack of transportation. After three days , i decided to rent a car. I stopped by the DICK SMITH FORD on the way to rent a car it’s Thursday afternoon and my car has NOT touched

May 18, 2018

was lied to about the back shocks, needs new sway bar kit on all 4 sides. Apparently there was no way for them to know on their 124 pt check list, because... they are up in the engine for this car, but, they are rusted, happened awhile ago. My only complaint is the back shocks. They should have known about that. Good car for only having to come up with $700 to fix it.

Jeffrey- We appreciate your understanding on this. You stated that you would recommend our dealership to a friend, so I assume they took car of the is...sue to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

May 16, 2018

Jessica was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. She worked really hard to make sure that she knew exactly what I wanted. She was the reason the deal... got made.

William- Thank you for your business and the kind review. We are always proud of all our employees, but it adds an extra shine when a customer feels g...ood about who they worked with and are willing to send in a review commending their service. We hope you enjoy your new truck and look forward to seeing you again for your first oil change or scheduled service.

April 9, 2018

I purchased a used car from this dealership, and I purchased it from across the state. Mr Jim Leathers took the time to answer all of my questions and... address all of my concerns. The car I purchased exceeded my expectations, and Jim went above and beyond to make sure it was a pleasant and smooth buying process. First class service all the way, the right vehicle, the right price, no hassle. Highly recommend doing business with this company.

Suzanne- Thank you for the excellent review and for your business. Jim is an excellent salesman and reviews like this validate that fact even more so.... Again we appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please call.

March 12, 2018

Joseph Soldana was great to work with. Very knowledgeable about the trucks and accessories. Bought my first truck from this dealership in 1985 and I'm... still coming back and referring family and friends. No one could beat the price and customer service.

Randy, first let me thank you for your continued business with Dick Smith Ford. Joseph is one of our bright young stars in our sales department. I'm g...lad he was able to take care of you at the level you should expect at our dealership.