New 888-345-8042 Dealer Website
Used 888-369-7305 Email Dealer
Service 877-827-9713

• No place better to buy a vehicle!

My family has been buying cars from Dick Smith since the 60's, I was very happy to see that they had the exact car I was looking for on their used car lot, David Belzer was very helpful as was Jim Leathers, they made made the car buying process truly hassle free! I drove 200 miles to do business with them! I would recommend Dick Smith Ford to anyone thinking of buying a new or used car, if you don't at least try them you may be missing out!

Thank you very much for your kind words. It is our goal to provide both a great price and award winning customer service. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance to you.

• Customer

Good experience. Not pushy. Nice guys. Thanks!!

Karen, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We greatly appreciate your business!

Good experience. Not pushy. Nice guys. Thanks!!

• Great Service

Great customer service, in an out in 3 hours from test drive to driving away with new car

Thanks for coming in! We greatly appreciate your business.

Thanks for coming in! We greatly appreciate your business.

• great service

Very good guys and a no pressure sales environment

Mackenzie, thank you for shopping at Dick Smith Ford! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Very good guys and a no pressure sales environment

• friendly service

Hi Don, Thanks for coming to Dick Smith for your new truck! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

i was looking for a used truck as soon as i walked on lot was greeted but a sales man. asked about a truck i saw on line he was very well informed about truck history did not feel pressured at all. truck was well priced and in excellent condition

• Great Service!

I just bought a new car at Dick Smith. Eric, my sales person, was very patient and knowledgeable. I found him extremely helpful in getting me into the right car for me. It was my first brand new car ever and I appreciate so much the extra attention I received.

• Dick Smith Ford Is Excellent

Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything.

The service was excellent at Dick Smith Ford. Matt Smith helped guide my wife and I during the process of purchasing our first car together. We purchased a brand new 2016 Ford Escape, and we absolutely love it. Jeff Bethel assisted and ensured everything was as painless as possible. We will definitely be recommending Dick Smith Ford to our friends and family!

• Replace alternator on 2006 Escape

The recent repair was quick and very reasonably priced. I was also allowed to come in before they actually opened, before 7am to take my information to keep from making an extra trip. When compared to other repair shops the quote was considerably lower with same day service. Great job Dick Smith! Thanks, Steve Bernard

• Great service. And great dealership

Bought my first new truck from dick smith. Their sales and the service department is second to none.

• My new car purchase experience at Dick Smith Ford

Dick Smith Ford staff were very helpful and honest. I enjoyed my experience.

Cynthia, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Dick Smith Ford staff were very helpful and honest. I enjoyed my experience.