• You will be taken care of

My experience at Dick Smith Ford was very positive. I was referred to them by a friend. Upon being personally contacted by my friend, the manager Corey almost immediately personally called me to ask what I was looking for. When I arrived, Corey already had three very nice cars picked out, a couple above my price range, which he told me he would make my price range should I choose them. He introduced me to the salesman Doug Harding. Doug took me to see all of the cars. He went with me while I test drove each of them. He let me see the carfax reports upon request. They answered all of my questions and advised me appropriately. I at no time felt pressured to make a decision. I was allowed to take my time. I did choose one of the cars that was out of my price range. Corey kept his promise and dropped it a considerable amount to my price range. I left not feeling like I had to compromise anything to get a great vehicle which met my needs. I'm a single mother and the respect I was shown and their willingness to work with me left a very positive impression on me. I felt safe and taken under their wing. My child was with me throughout the experience. They were also very kind, respectfull, and positive role models to and for him, which is also very important to me. In addition, the insurance company did not send payment in full, however, Corey fought for me to be able to drive my car off the lot with the partial payment without financing with the promise that I would complete the payment when the insurance company completed the payment. This kept me in a vehicle, never having to worry about how to get to work, the grocery store, or a "what if" emergency. I would recommend the services of Corey and Doug at Dick Smith Ford to strangers, friends, and family. Their service is above and beyond. They can be trusted to have your best interest and satisfaction in mind over their own commission. Again, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• One purchase became two - because of the service!

Went in looking for a first car for our soon to be 16 year old. Instead of trying to sell us more car than she needed, they helped us find the perfect vehicle for her. Made it such a wonderful and easy experience that my husband went back two days later and bought himself a 2017 Mustang. If possible, that experience was even faster and easier than the first purchase!

• Customer

Good experience. Not pushy. Nice guys. Thanks!!

Karen, thanks for choosing to shop with us! We greatly appreciate your business!

Good experience. Not pushy. Nice guys. Thanks!!

• Great Service

Great customer service, in an out in 3 hours from test drive to driving away with new car

Thanks for coming in! We greatly appreciate your business.

Thanks for coming in! We greatly appreciate your business.

• great service

Very good guys and a no pressure sales environment

Mackenzie, thank you for shopping at Dick Smith Ford! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Very good guys and a no pressure sales environment

• friendly service

Hi Don, Thanks for coming to Dick Smith for your new truck! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

i was looking for a used truck as soon as i walked on lot was greeted but a sales man. asked about a truck i saw on line he was very well informed about truck history did not feel pressured at all. truck was well priced and in excellent condition

• Great Service!

I just bought a new car at Dick Smith. Eric, my sales person, was very patient and knowledgeable. I found him extremely helpful in getting me into the right car for me. It was my first brand new car ever and I appreciate so much the extra attention I received.

• Dick Smith Ford Is Excellent

Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything.

The service was excellent at Dick Smith Ford. Matt Smith helped guide my wife and I during the process of purchasing our first car together. We purchased a brand new 2016 Ford Escape, and we absolutely love it. Jeff Bethel assisted and ensured everything was as painless as possible. We will definitely be recommending Dick Smith Ford to our friends and family!

• Replace alternator on 2006 Escape

The recent repair was quick and very reasonably priced. I was also allowed to come in before they actually opened, before 7am to take my information to keep from making an extra trip. When compared to other repair shops the quote was considerably lower with same day service. Great job Dick Smith! Thanks, Steve Bernard

• Great service. And great dealership

Bought my first new truck from dick smith. Their sales and the service department is second to none.