New 888-375-3696 Dealer Website
Used 877-361-7095 Email Dealer
Service 888-459-2500

Average based on 67 reviews
  • Service second to none.

Having a pleasant car buying experience is a plus...but this service team may have won our family's future car purchases for life. Thank you Spencer, Brandon, Christian and JJ...to name a few.

• 2015 Lexus

We came in with the hopes of buying a car, we left with both a nearly new vehicle and an outstanding experience. While you always hope for the best the friendliness and service far exceeded our expectations. Thank you Infiniti of KC.

• Excellent Facility, Good Service

Best building for a Car dealership you'll ever visit. Excellent facility designing it for both the customer and work place. Brady was an excellent salesman not pushing more expensive cars down our throats. He catered to our needs and went above and beyond.

• Seamless

One word seamless the Infiniti team was very accommodating to our situation.

One word seamless the Infiniti team was very accommodating to our situation.

• knowledgeable

Very knowledgeable representative and overall time spent on phone.

Very knowledgeable representative and overall time spent on phone.

• Great Car Wash

They did an excellent job of cleaning the car. I couldn't have been happier.

They did an excellent job of cleaning the car. I couldn't have been happier.

• Good experience

My name appeared on the TV monitor and I met Dave in his office he went over the details of the service performed on my JX and walked me to my car to inspect and approve of the labor. We headed back to Dave’s office and I paid the bill. Good experience.

• Perfect

They had the car in a small "showroom" looking absolutely perfect. The Customer Concierge gave me a detailed of how the car worked, his business card, and encouraged me to call for any and all questions I might have.

• Beautiful

This dealership is a beautiful facility. You get a 5 Star feel in all areas from the showroom, offices, waiting rooms and even the bathrooms!

• Impressed

Great! I was impressed with how much time they were willing to spend with me and I left feeling confident in what I was told. I also feel comfortable going back and asking questions if needed. Very impressed with this process.