3.9
  • easy fast experience

i called just to see if i could get my dream car (which was an older lexus car)and ended up buying the car the next day,was so fast and simple,would recommend to anyone for anykind of car,thanks ken an nice finance lady:)

• Service Team

I always appreciate the service crew.....they go above and beyond expectations to make sure my car is safe. I appreciate knowing the upcoming maintenance so I can budget for it.

• Review of Keith Longo

Bought a used car from Keith Longo. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He is a great person to work with and will buy another car from him.

• Jacob is always Great! Thank you!

Thank you Jacob for all that you do for my Escalade!

Thank you Jacob for all that you do for my Escalade!

• Love my SRX!

Driving my second SRX. Great performing car for all seasons. Ask for Jeff Stever - he's customer oriented and will find the perfect car to match your lifestyle needs.

• Horrible experience

Received 2 TWO messages from Cameron, Internet Manager. I was interested in an Audi that I saw on their website. I sent 2 e-mails to confirm auto was available as well in Kansas City. Cameron sent me an e-mail telling me the car just got out of detail. WELL, needless to say when I arrived not only was the car not there neither was Cameron who was out of the office. I did not call him before I arrived.. I traveled an hour to potentially purchase the vehicle only to find no one at the dealership knew ANYTHING about the car. One of the other salespeople made a call to find out the car was at their Lexus northern location. He called there to find out the car had been sold, a week ago. Hendrick get your act together. Will NEVER do business with this Kansas City Cadillac location. There live chat is a joke since no one you speak to has any information about the reason you are chatting with them. All they want to do is take your name, phone and e-mail address. Sounds like they are getting bigger than they can handle. Horrible customer service.

• First Cadillac

Matt was the greatest. Very helpful made me feel at ease. Service was great from all. Would tell anyone looking for a car to ask for Matt.

The first Cadillac, is always the best Cadillac, until the second Cadillac. Thank you.

• First Cadillac purchase....

Thank you for your purchase.

We purchased a 2012 SRX. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The deal took over 4 hours to complete which I thought was a little excessive. That included the hour we spent waiting to sign the papers.We were also told we would be receiving a follow-up call within 3 days but have yet to hear from our salesman, Ryan.

Thank you for your purchase.

• Great Service

Everybody did a wonderful job providing great service

Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Everybody did a wonderful job providing great service

• XTS and Hendricks Cadillac What a team!

Thank you for your continued loyalty. We strive to deliver top notch customer service. We look forward to seeing you again.

this is Patrick but its ok he is on the title first. Scott Totty is the best and Ashlie took good care of me. But that this is my fourth Cadillac I have bought from Hendricks. I love the XTS its a great car and your staff is top notch. Thanks again, Patrick