2.8
  • Great experience as usual

We have bought several vehicles from Gary Crossley Ford over the years and this time was just like all the rest: WONDERFUL! Have always found them to be concerned about our needs and always leave happy with the deal! Great job, Gene Burgen!

• I'll never go back.

I had a very negative experience with servicing a car I had bought from these guys. I would not recommend them to anyone. I will not buy another car from them or ever go back. They are not honest.

• Amazing experience, everyone was so friendly

Fantastic experience overall. Everyone was great, test drove multiple cars, and found the perfect one.

• Warranty and service work

Had warranty recall work done on door locks and 40,000 mile service. Also replaced wipers front and back. They do great work at a Crossley Ford.

• Crappy service

On 3/28/17 I took my 2003 Ford Expedition in to get a sensor replaced in the driver door. I had attempted to replace it myself but once the panel was off I didn’t have the correct tools. I call the day before to ask for an estimate and how long it will take. They stated $100 and 1 hour. I scheduled the appointment for 9:30am. I arrived for the appointment and the dealer stated it would take at least 1 ½ hours and cost $160 dollars because the door panel was put back on. I was not happy with that price because I know taking the panel off took 5 minutes and should not equate to an extra $60. They finally took my car to work on 30 minutes late. After about 30 minutes I walked around the front of the building and saw my car parked. My first thought is that they have not even started because it was supposed to take longer. So I decided to just wait to see if they were going to finally take it to work on it. (Knowing I had to leave to pick my kid up from school by 11:30). I went back inside and was getting ready to ask for my keys because it was 11am and the car was still sitting there outside now for approx. 30 minutes. Then, the service guy said my car was done. I was surprised for two reasons. It only took 30 – 40 minutes to complete and my car had been sitting there and they did not bother to tell me it was completed. When I questioned them about charging me for 1 ½ hours instead of the 30 – 40 minutes they worked on it, they said the hours is based on the job regardless if it takes 30 minutes or 3 hours. It is the same price. If that was true why would the rep I talked with the day before quote $100 if it is by the job. So that was another mistake they made. I refused to pay the $160 and after arguing with them they dropped the price to $120. On top of it they were rude and I feel like they purposely made me wait while the car was done. Maybe they did not think I would be watching the time. I will refuse to use or purchase a car from Gary Crossley. After posting a comment on my FB, the feedback I got about them was all bad. Nothing good to say.

• Disappointed

The salesmen was very Pushy. Not impressed with financing department either.

The salesmen was very Pushy. Not impressed with financing department either.

• Customer service is bad

Salesman lacked customer skills, took 3 days to get my vehicle, seems like all they wanted us to do is hurry up and sign papers. Basically left there feeling uninformed and month later brand new car had issues.

• Selling my car

Had a quote from the dealer on Cars.com and when I went in the person I was communicating with wasn't in. I told them what the offer was from Cars.com but that didn't seem to matter. I was extremely forthcoming about everything on my car so the fact that they came back and told me the offer was $1500 less than what they quoted me was obviously the way they get people to come to their dealership. When I went in everyone was standing around waiting to jump on me like I was a $1000 dollar bill. When I told them about the difference in the online quote and what the "used Car manager" could give me it was like I turned into a lepper. This dealership is the reason people hate car dealerships. Because of the way I was treated here I would suggest you only patronize them if you have thick skin and don't mind being treated like cattle!

• vice president

Service Dept is apparently oblivious to customer's service. They are better at making excuses than solving simple problems. I was completely misinformed every step of the way.

• Wonderful dealership

Wonderful deal on a great used SUV. Never experienced this kind of service at any dealer