1216 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cable Dahmer Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great buying experience

Mike always takes good care of me! I have bought 7 new vehicles since 2004 and They always take care of me before and after the sale!

• As always, they exceeded expectations!
    November 20, 2017

Amanda and her team of Christina, destiny and Adam once again exceeded my new car purchase expectations. This is the 4th new car I've purchased from Cable Dahmer and every time they raise the bar of what the sales experience should be. A smooth, hassle-free process filled with personal attention is the standard for them - but to go beyond that and provide a special touch by surprising us at our wedding with a delivery of our new Traverse decorated to match our wedding them - well, that was beyond any expectation! Thanks so much gang - this is why you continue to have all my loyalty! -Jeff

• Mary, She???s your Gal!
    November 14, 2017

Mary is wonderful to work with! She really knows her stuff! You can count on her to truly help you get the best deal possible.

• Wonderful
    November 14, 2017

A big shout out to Eli Guymon, for the wonderful service we got buying our vehicle. He listened to our needs and showed us our options. He made us feel so much better after we found out that we couldn't get two new vehicles. He made the process easy and smooth. Eli and Mary showed great teamwork, and because of them we drove away feeling great about our vehicles and decision.

• Great teamwork
    November 14, 2017

I want to say THANK YOU to Mary Oliver, for the great experience we had. All we had to do was tell her what we wanted and what we needed. And she did all the work. She made us feel so comfortable and welcomed.She was up front with us, and that's what we really appreciated. We wanted to get two new cars but after the numbers we weren't able too. But with the help of Mary, she had us talk to Eli Guymon in used. Which he was just amazing as she was. With his help we were able to get the two vehicles that we needed. Great teamwork!

• Great sales person Marie
    November 14, 2017

Very honest about prices and works very hard for the customer. Have bought a car from them and her before. Will definitely do it again.

• Darlene Riley would like to thank Maria

I would like to thank Cable Dahmer for the great service especially Miss Maria and sales thank you so much for the help you do your job very well you work very hard at it to make sure that your customers getting the care that they need thank you so much for that

• Mary Oliver was great to deal with

Would recommend and will go back for next purchase!!!

Would recommend and will go back for next purchase!!!

• Marie Oliver- sales

Thank you Marie Oliver for making my car buying experience great!

Thank you Marie Oliver for making my car buying experience great!

• Quick, Easy and Friendly

They were very accommodating and expedited the process to fit my timeline.

They were very accommodating and expedited the process to fit my timeline.