1096 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cable Dahmer Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great buying experience

Mike always takes good care of me! I have bought 7 new vehicles since 2004 and They always take care of me before and after the sale!

• Great Service Advisor Blain Plymell
    April 22, 2017

I would recommend taking your car here. Blain was very knowledgeable and friendly. He walked me thru the process of what was going to happen while getting my car fixed. They should hire more people like Blain who truly care about helping with the customers needs.

• New car sales
    April 21, 2017

Brennan Olinger is your go to guy for automotive sales! He is very knowledgeable on new and used cars and makes service with cable Dahmer a breeze!

• Great salesman
    April 21, 2017

I had a great salesman. He took care of me. While waiting thru this process he was very attentive to what I was looking for in a vehicle. Issues were resolved.

• New car purchase
    April 19, 2017

I would definitely recommend Cable Dahmer indep they worked really hard to get me a great deal. They are very friendly, and have great customer service.

• Doing business with Frank Vigliaturo was a pleasure!
    April 18, 2017

We were shopping around for a couple of different vehicles. We went to Cable Dammer and spoke with Frank about what our needs for the family vehicle were. He found us the PERFECT Traverse and went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% satisfied with our options and final purchase. We have bought several different vehicles from different well known dealerships over the years and this was by far the easiest and most pleasurable experience we've ever had! I highly recommend you contact Frank at Cable Dahmer for any and all of your vehicle needs.

• Aovefall pleasant experience
    April 16, 2017

Have purchased several vehicles with this dealership and am very pleased. Service dept always willing to help and they try to correct the problem with vehicle quickly.

• Auto Purchase
    April 12, 2017

I was very happy with my experience at Cable Dahmer. Betty was the sales person I worked with in finding the perfect car that I wanted. She was very helpful and answered every question that I had. If your looking for a new car I highly recommend Cable Dahmer and be sure ask for Betty Dowdy because she will help find that perfect car.

• mike hooper
    April 11, 2017

Mike is a great guy to work with. He helped get what I want when I want. And I'll be happy to go back to him

• Love it
    April 11, 2017

Everyone that works there are very nice and welcoming. Betty got us our first car and the experience was wonderful. Everything was explained in great detail