New 888-231-0453 Dealer Website
Service 888-472-6543

4.5
Average based on 131 reviews
  • Wonderful Dealership!

We live in Kansas, but in order to find the car we wanted had to drive to Independence, Mo. Our salesman, Don, was courteous, personable, not pushy and was very informative on the vehicle we were buying. The price was very fair, so we did not have to negotiate. We could not have asked for a better salesman or smooth transaction! They are cleaning the car and also taking it to OUR mechanic to have it checked out for us! Then our mechanic will report to us. This is a great service that I have never heard of any other dealer doing for their customers. We will definitely recommend Landmark Dodge to others!

• landmark

Bob was a great help. Best customer service I've had at a dealership. Told him what we wanted and he made sure we got it. Very helpful. We appreciate it. Thank you

• Great service great people

They were quick and curtous and very help full i would recommend them for service and quality the product they sell is the best k

• Satisfied Customer

I was very satisfied with the service at this facility. The staff was very courteous and helpful and my work order was handled very quickly. I will definitely return to Landmark Dodge for service or repairs that I might need in the future.

• Oil change

Only waited about 45 min for the oil change. Don't understand why the feedback needs to contain at least 20 words.

• Location: Was easy to get to & clean facility.

They did find me the vehicle I wanted. Evidently the new Pacifica in Red with the cream interior is a somewhat different option.

• A very professional attitude dealing with customer

The salesman "Jackson" had all the knowledge of the vehicles we were interested in and answered every question we had. He is a very competent and professional salesman.

• Great buying experience

I walked into the dealership with a set budget, had a few vehicle stock numbers I wanted to check out and that's what I was shown. I wasn't met with a pushy salesman wanting to show me more than what I was allowing myself to spend. I also wasn't made to feel bad that I had a low budget due to owing a lot on my trade in. I was treated with respect and I had an amazing experience!

• Horrible customer service

I had the most horrible experience with this dealership. They don't keep their appointments, hard to find someone to talk to, if you found one will be very rude and not helpful at all. They put prices on their website and other online car search apps and when you go there, they will tell you sorry we can't sell it for this price, we made mistakes on our online prices!! In essence, DO NOT wast your time and find another professional dealership.

• Great service

I came in for an oil change. I couldn't believe how quickly it was completed. The young man who assisted me was very courteous and professional Great job.