• 2017 Titanium Escape

We were in a bind to get a new car but had to go out of town. They were really cooperative in helping us work out the details via phone. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The papers were ready for us to sign when we arrived the next day. We received a thorough explanation of our new car and loved the salesman.

• Service was fantastic

These guys are always super friendly professional and quick. I would take any of my vehicles three and I have.

Charles, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Metro Ford Kansas City MO

Purchased a new 2017 Ford Exployer. The transaction went fairly smoothly. The only down side was an extended wait for the vehicle to come in after being ordered, and the lack of communication to me as to the VIN #, and ETA. I did have an issue with the 2nd row seat cup holder, and that was handled expeditiously mainly by Service Manager Steve, by ordering a new part and calling me back in 2 days to install. Steve is an asset to Metro Ford.

James, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Ford Flex

Great car, great dealership, it was an easy process.

Great car, great dealership, it was an easy process.

James, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Quick & hassle free

Quick and hassle free. Services priced reasonably.

Quick and hassle free. Services priced reasonably.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! At Metro Ford, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• 2017 Ford Explorer

All Fords are created equal, it truley is the dealership that makes the difference. Working with Metro Ford makes the total experience very easy and comfortable. Wouldn't consider buying a Ford any other place.

• Metro Ford

I received very good service on 4/7/17. The service department was very courteous.

• 2017 F150 Raptor

Metro Ford is now my go to dealer. Great customer service sales force is excellent

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Douglas! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Awesome and easy!

Rockchar, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

After the premature death of my 2010 Fusion Sport I was just sick. It only had 62,000 miles! Ronnie Vargas and the rest of the crew made the process of replacing my Fusion with a 2017 Escape Titanium. Ronnie went above and beyond to smooth the process and pulled all the strings he could and got me one incredible deal. I will definitely go back to Ronnie and Metro for my next Ford. Go see them!

• Buying of a 2015 F-250 power stroke.

Brian, thank you for the kind words about Metro Ford and mostly for Garrett Gibson. We are looking forward to seeing you again

Very helpful and conserend, about making sure you get exactly what you want and are more than willing to accommodate your needs. The very,very best buying experience ever. My salesperson?s name was Garret Gibson, I will buy from him, and entire dealership on next truck!!!!