Molle Chevrolet

(4.5) 61 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.5
  • New Car Purchase

Our salesman Drew was very patient and thorough. On our second visit to make a decision Drew was away for family reasons and Mr. Lumpe filled in as if... we had always been his customer. Everyone was polite and respectful. The first price Drew offered us was so good we did not need to discuss any further and we bought our new Equinox. He then took all the time we needed to explain how to operate all the goodies on the car. It was the best buying experience we have ever had and we would highly recommend them.

William - CONGRATULATIONS on your new vehicle! I'm so glad to hear that Drew made your experience here at Molle Chevrolet the best you've ever had!

• Excellent Customer Service!

We want to give a big THANK YOU to Aaron Derringer, our sales consultant, the sales manager, the entire service department, and the entire staff at M...olle Chevrolet. We were traveling home from vacation when our car broke down. We managed to get the car into Molle Chevrolet first thing the next morning. We arrived there before they opened. There were a few employees standing outside. They were service writers and mechanics. We told them our situation and told them we were on our way home from vacation and we were over 400 miles away from home. They told us to walk in with them as soon as they were open, and they would look at our car right away. The news was as we thought, the transmission was failing and that we would need a new transmission. The service manager was very caring and sympathetic to our needs. We discussed our options. We decided that the vehicle was not worth the cost of repairs. So we decided that we would upgrade to a new or used vehicle. The service manager introduced us to sales consultant, Aaron Derringer. We informed Aaron what we were looking for and Aaron took over from there. He showed us several vehicles. We found the one we wanted and asked Aaron to give us his best price, and with the value he gave us on our trade-in, he came up with a price we were all happy with. From the start of our dealing with the service department, sales, and financing departments, Molle Chevrolet made our bad and stressful situation actually turn into a very friendly and caring car buying experience. In closing, we feel very blessed to have made new friends with Molle Chevrolet in Blue Springs, Missouri!

• repairs

The work was done quickly and the staff was very professional and courteous.

• 2013 Cruze

I would like to thank Mitch and Art for making the buying experience painless . Max and Drew and John Molle . We bought this for our son he was very s...urprised. He got to meet John Molle .I think you guys made a customer for life . I've only been trading here for 30 yrs thanks again. Duane Adams.

• Great Service

Went to Molle for my very first oil change on my new Sonic. Service was fast and not painful. Thank you Molle

• Best Thing In Missouri!

Hands down the best customer service! I know when Aaron says he will take care of my car it will be taken care of!! That said I own a Suburban...so wh...at's to take care of!! Seriously, the dealership as a whole makes sure that everything from buying a car to having the oil changed is the most positive experience you can have! I live over an hour away from the dealership and it is worth the drive, but most of the time they meet me half way with a loaner car....I challenge you to find better service than that anywhere!!

• New Equinox

Every question and concern I had was answered well and in a timely manner. My experience was so positive, I can see myself making the trip to Blue Spr...ings, MO from Green Bay, WI for my next vehicle purchase. Thank you for the great deal and great service. I love my new Equinox!

• Parts & service dept.- good job

Service department was very efficient, polite & helpful. I am happy with the experience.

• 4 hour oil change come & get it...

4 hours or more & our awesome technicians will have you out the door with a brand new oil change. Hurry while supplies last.

• Good salesman, horrible manager!!

My husband and I were going purchase a Yukon from here. Had a 3rd party do the inspection and some repairs potentially costing $3k+ is what came back ...from it. The sales rep said his manager wanted to talk and he was SO unprofessional. As my husband and I are both in the corporate world, we couldn't believe this guy treated us this way when we were potential buyers, AND he said "we put all our cars through inspections and these did not come up as needed repairs." Of course he is going to say that, he's trying to sell the car, but didnt have to be rude or disrespectful. Like I said sales rep was great, management was AWFUL and made us question this deaker's honesty as a whole....

Molle Chevrolet