Fenton Nissan of Blue Springs

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• 5 Star Service

Thanks you for your business and we sure appreciate your feedback

Leigh Ann was my sales person. She was very professional and geared towards getting me in the car I wanted. She was respectful and very high energy and listened to me with both ears. She never once made me feel pressured to accept anything below or above my standards. She is very good at what she does. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a Nissan!

Thanks you for your business and we sure appreciate your feedback

• Poor Customer Service From Finance Dept

Dealership does not return phone calls despite repeated messages left.

This is not how we normally do business and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused

Dealership does not return phone calls despite repeated messages left.

• love our new pathfinder

Salesman Mike did an exceptional job. He worked hard to help find the vehicle that would suit our needs. He was very knowledgeable, polite, and didn't make me feel pressured. Your front door receptionist is wonderful. She was very friendly and eager to be helpful. The sales and finance managers also did an excellent job. Thank you to all!

• Great Dealership!

EVERY person that I have had dealings with has been outstanding! My salesman, Chris McCauley, is A-One. What an upbeat person. The people in the service department are considerate and helpful. I am extremely pleased with this dealership, and would recommend it highly. To say nothing about how happy I am with my new Altima!

• Great service and friendly sales personnel

I appreciated the calmness and the lack of pressure. The purchase was easy and quick. Everyone was helpful and quick to explain every question I had.

• Great, friendly service. Comfortable waiting area.

Service rep was cheerful and efficient, responding to my request for additional service over that originally requested. Service was completed promptly and car was returned washed and vacuumed.

• Great service

You fixed my car! I never imagined that my warranty would be needed, but when it was needed youg guys came through!

• Great Customer service

They are all so friendly and Helpful. There's a lady there Sandra ? Omg..She was so helpful and so sweet

• 1st car purchase

Joe Griffith was so very patient and amazingly honest about everything. You don't see a lot of people these days that will go the extra mile and be truly sincere with complete strangers. He was honest and straight forward without being condescending or offensive. He is an asset to Nissan and I will only come back to Nissan because of Joe.

• Outstanding Customer Service

Everyone seemed to be very up front with us from the beginning. They were willing to help us out and had all of their facts straight from the very beginning. Very professional. And we were also treated as a friend and not just a customer. Very great customer service. Everything happened very quick and easy.