3.7
  • John Link, Landmark Jeep

Quick, friendly, open and thorough experience with John Link at Landmark Jeep. Definitely return again in the future.

• Landmark Dodge Review

My shopping experience at landmark was great. The salesman was great and straightforward. They didn't try to sale me unnecessary ad on's. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

• John Link - Landmark Jeep

John Link provided an excellent sales experience. Great service finding a great used vehicle to suit my needs. No pressure and easy process. Thank you!

• John Link. Sales Advisor

Great job helping us find a used car for our daughter

Great job helping us find a used car for our daughter

• Great used car buying experience!

Great used car buying experience. My salesman, John, made the process simple and easy! I am very satisfied with my purchase!

• 2016 ford transit

John Link was great! He worked hard to get us what we needed and a great vehicle!

• 4 th Town and Country

Great Experience again from John Link. Never let me down. I highly recommend him for a Solid Personal Experience that cares what you drive!!!!

• WORST Car Shopping Experience I Have EVER Had

The sales team tried pressure tactics, advertised features that were not available with the car they were showing me, showed the car with damage that was not mentioned on the ad, and would tell me one price then turn around and say a higher price. I called on Friday and made an appointment for between 5 and 6 pm so they could have the car ready for the test drive. However, they neglected to pull the car out and asked if I could come back on Saturday as they would be closing soon and did not have time to pull the car out. I returned on Saturday and test drove the car. The car drove fine but the sales guy did not exactly seem excited for a sale or interested in telling me about the car. I asked about the advertised sunroof that was not in this car and asked if they had shown me the wrong vehicle. He said this was the only type of this car they had and said "I don't put up the advertisements" and "sometimes mistakes happen." But he did not offer to add the features advertised into the price. Since I was already sitting at the desk inside, wanted that model of car and the price was under budget I almost purchased the car. The sales guy tried to prevent me from speaking with a family member to get their opinion on the purchase. To top it all off, after finally speaking with my family member, he knew he had lost the sale as he had put the car back in it's spot and and was assisting anther sales guy in parking cars around it. He then tried to keep my deposit check (that they required to run my credit and see if I could purchase the car). He stated that they would need the check to keep the vehicle from being sold while I thought about purchasing or while I test drove any other cars at their lot or another lot. He said I could come back on Monday after thinking it over. I finally got my check back and left the lot.

• What a joke of a salesman

So i went to look at the 2009 gtr they have. After getting there 4 salesman passed me. After almost leaving a kid salesman came over. No introduction. All he said was " what do you need". After I told him I was looking at the 2009 I asked some questions. I told him I was thinking about getting one in near future. I asked him if the door was open and it was not I asked about the milage and he said it has 45000 yet listing says 38000. Then after I started a discussion he became really defensive. This whole discussion is beeing held while he's chewing gum. I asked if i can get inside the car.At the end he lays this piece "well if you are not buying today I dint see why you need to get inside". That made me smile and I just walked out. you expect me to spend 55k in an blink of an eye. I was hoping to make a deal since I just sold my 2013 gtr and wanted to buy an older model for a build. But from them wouldn't give them an cent of my money. Stay away.

• Never again will I set foot in their showroom.

Took over 2 months to get all the paperwork in order to get my tags and pay sales tax on our new Cherokee. The last thing the finance guy said to us as we left was that he hoped to never see us again. I just finished removing their decal off the back of our Cherokee. I don't want to give them any FREE advertisement what so ever and will abide the advice of the finance guy and never return to their so called business. I will add that I don't allow profanity in my house and I don't like to hear the sales manager cuss out his employees in front of customers on the showroom floor.