DCH Toyota of Simi Valley

1512 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DCH Toyota of Simi Valley from DealerRater.com
  • C-HR Purchase

Ray, Angel and Reyes were exceptional! The process went great and was made easy!

• New car lease - excellent buying experience

Angel and Kam were awesome. The entire team is very professional and friendly.

Angel and Kam were awesome. The entire team is very professional and friendly.

• Good Experience

Contact them for a used vehicle got a quick response from them with all Information needed for the vehicle I was interested along with pictures. The best of all is you don't feel pressured by them like other dealers pressuring you 24/7...

• Exceptional!
    October 6, 2017

Everyone we worked with was very courteous and kind, answered all our questions and did not pressure us to make a purchase. When the deal was done I felt they gave me a fair price for my trade in and also a good price on the new RAV4 Limited that we purchased. Thank you for the great experience!

• Used 2011 Camry

The car was sold as having new tires. After I got home, I discovered the right front tire was from a different manufacturer.

• Best car buying experience

Great buying experience ever. I usually hate buying cars. It could be a long process. But Bryan made it easy for us. Thank you

• A Truly Fabulous Experience
    September 14, 2017

Everyone at DCH was gracous and extremely helpful. They made buying a car easy and pleasent. Ed from sales helped me every step of the way. Eddie, from finance, was also very helpful.

• Great experience
    September 3, 2017

I absolutely love DCH TOYOTA of Simi Valley. The sellers are awesome and super helpful. They make you feel right at home! I recommend Juan Carlos Vallin and Ed. This is my third purchase at this location.

• Purchasing made less stressful @ DCH of Simi Valley
    August 28, 2017

My review is 5 stars because that is all they allow or it would be higher. My sales person was Brian Lamb and he was assisted by Kelly. Brian KNOWS his cars and earned our trust with the advice he gave to help us select the best car for the money. We visited another local dealer before we went to DCH of Simi Valley and even though we had a comfortable relationship with the other dealer we were fortunate to end up with Brian and the Simi Valley DCH team. Brian took the time to explain how the vehicle works and made himself available to help us understand what the car is able to do and that he will be available for additional instruction when we need it in the future. We purchased a 2017 Prius and there is so much to learn that I am sure we will take advantage of his offer soon!

• Simple, Easy, No Stress Purchase of a Rav4 LE
    August 28, 2017

Just as my title states my purchase was Simple, Easy and gave me no Stress. I had tow wonderful sales people, Brian Lamb and Kelly Gugerty.