DCH Toyota of Simi Valley

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1541 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1541 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DCH Toyota of Simi Valley from DealerRater.com

• C-HR Purchase
    June 2, 2017

Ray, Angel and Reyes were exceptional! The process went great and was made easy!

Stellar service
    April 14, 2018

Kudos to Jane Conway for her professionalism and attentiveness alway provided in a caring manner. A rare thing these days. I can't recall a service re...presentative who matches her special skills. Five stars!

Great experience!
    April 4, 2018

We had an excellent experience with Brian Lamb at this dealership. The negotiation was completed through e-mails; and Brian was absolutely true to hi...s word. We were specific about the car we wanted, and Brian found it for us. Everyone and dealership was friendly, and there was a warm feeling about the place. We would recommend it for anyone looking for a Toyota.

Internet Sales Manager

In love with my car & the service
    March 1, 2018

Best car buying experience ever! These guys are so friendly and knowledgeable! So happy and at ease with my car purchase! Thank you kindly guys!

Best, hands down...
    February 12, 2018

Me and my wife went to take a look at this beauty of a Tacoma..As soon as we walked in, we were warmly welcomed and front desk paiged a sales person. ...Brian came up, we looked at the truck (very knowledgeable inside and out) btw this was on a Sunday after 4 pm. Test drove it and fell in love. I traded mine in and they were generous on that end as well. By this time it???s about 7:45pm, were waiting for finance to finish up another deal and Brian goes: ??? Are you guys hungry? What do you like???? Honestly right there I was convinced that???s my dude right there. I mean not every sales person is that courteous to even think about that, let alone ask you that. The one other thing I???m going to say before finishing this review is, at NO point did I or my wife feel pressured to do this big purchase. They did their thing with numbers and they were about where I thought and hoped they be. So if you need to finance or lease a vehicle I %100 recommend Brian Lamb and the rest of the team at DCH.

DCH Toyota Simi Valley is excellent
    January 3, 2018

I bought my brand new Toyota Camry from Karen Fernandez and everything was excellent. Within one trip and compared different model and functions, I go...t the one most fit my needs, including functions, financial loan. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend DCH Toyota Simi Valley.

Employees Worked With
    Great job, get my new car in one trip
    January 3, 2018

First, talked about what I wanted; then showed the model; Asked questions, showed different models with different functions and different colors; Foun...d the real model which fit most of my needs. Tested driving, felt the car conditions; Then processed the purchase; Finally showed us the functions for the car. Really enjoyable! I bought my brand new Toyota Camry from Karen Fernandez and everything was excellent. Within one trip and compared different model and functions, I got the one most fit my needs, including functions, financial loan. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend DCH Toyota Simi Valley.

Great Experience!
    December 16, 2017

Thank you to Samantha Reyna, Jesus Mendoza, Kelly Gugerty, and George Travanti,. All four provided extremely tremendous customer service and made a v...ery memorable car buying experience. I would highly recommend DCH Toyota of Simi Valley to anyone looking to purchase a Toyota vehicle.

Excellent Service!!
    December 13, 2017

Thank you Brian Lamb and Jason from financing, for making my car buying experience so easy! Brian went out of his way to help me get the perfect vehic...le. Jason was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable during the finance process. Excellent customer service!!!

December 9, 2017

Thank you Samantha Reyna for a great car buying experience. Samantha worked hard to get us the right car at the right price. She is a true professiona...l. Raffi Ohanesian answered all our questions regarding financing and took us through the paperwork process with ease. I can't say enough about DCH Toyota of Simi Valley. We love our new Highlander Limited. Thank you Samantha, Raffi and the entire Internet Sales Team for working with us.

DCH Toyota of Simi Valley