New 888-672-5058 Dealer Website
Used 866-288-2420 Email Dealer
Service 866-990-4990

Average based on 1062 reviews
  • Great Place to do business

Trustworthy -- At Fred Anderson, I feel like I have a great relationship with everyone associated with my interactions there - the one thing that I like is the fact that years ago, Ali came out and introduced himself to me and I really have great confidence in his ability and integrity. Ryan and Scott are also great to work with, I know with them all I have to do is tell them to do whatever they would with their car and I will get a great job. Most recently, Carl Anderson worked with me and arranged for a new 2016 Camry XLE Hybrid to be built just the way I wanted it - so from sales to service you guys are the greatest!!!

Robert, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Fred Anderson Toyota. We can't wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Andy Little | 919.787.0099

• Great service

Service was high quality and they walked me into everything they were doing to my vehicle; staff did as much as possible to deliver before the expected time

• I always receive wonderful service.

Very pleasant which is typical of my visits. Everyone is pleasant and helpful. helpful, helpful, helpful, helpful, helpful, helpful, helpful.

• Helpful sales staff

Friendly, helpful individuals that listened to what I wanted and helped make it happen. Thus having a beneficial and successful negotiation.

• Everything about it

Everything about it, the service people, I loved the new doors, the sitting area, the breakfast foods offered, the cleanliness, and the service I receive always.

• Quality service

Roland was accomodating and made me feel welcome. Also, the price of the service was very reasonable. I love driving the car!

• Great customer service!

Great customer service. All my concerns were answered completely. New service center is beautiful as well as very functional. I would never take my Toyota anywhere else for service.

• Great Facilities, Great Shuttle, REALLY EXPENSIVE.

I really appreciated the shuttle service and the facilities are new, modern, and beautiful, but the service and parts cost a small fortune to repair your car.

• service excellence

I enjoy getting my car serviced and I love the new facility. Everyone there seems to like their job and it shows with their service.

Judith, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We truly love what we do and are so glad that you enjoyed your service experience. Sincerely, Andy Little | 919.787.0099

• greatest

Jamie was very polite and helpful with all my concerns. Mary Toomey was also a great help with any of my host concern. Everyone was so kind.

Thanks for your outstanding review, Linda! We are very happy to hear that Jamie and Mary were of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Andy Little | 919.787.0099