Johnson Lexus of Raleigh

• Great Customer Service!

Reinaldo, thank you for the kind words and welcome to the Johnson Lexus family! We look forward to serving you in the future.

Just moved out to Raleigh, NC and was in need of a new lease. Amazing experience with Johnson Lexus of Raleigh. With no online inquiry or appointment, my salesperson, Jeff, was extremely helpful and guided me through the purchase. Jeff and the rest of the team were very friendly and made the whole "first car buying process" a walk in the park. Very happy with my purchase and look forward to coming back regularly to take advantage of the great benefits they offer! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to buy/lease a car for a great deal in the area.

• BEST experience ever in searching and purchasing

Tim Lyon worked with us for months. Searching for the perfect car for our needs, once he found it , the purchasing experience was flawless

• Mister

Thank you for your review, Mike!

The staff at Johnson Lexus was excellent. Eb was an excellent sales consultant and it was a pleasure to buy a new vehicle from him. He found exactly what I wanted at an excellent price.

Thank you for your review, Mike!

• Great buying experience!

We appreciate your recommendation!

Let's be real! Buying a car is probably not at the top anybody's "fun things to do" list. Typically you get pushy sales people trying to pawn off the "best value" for them. Well that is NOT the case a Johnson Lexus of Raleigh. My sales person (Tim Lyons) took the time to find out what I wanted (cute, red Lexus) and what I could afford. He made me feel good about the research I had done, and helped put my mind at ease about purchasing a Lexus. The service during the sale and now that I am part of the Lexus family is the best I've ever experienced. If you are looking for a new or used car, I highly recommend that you try Johnson Lexus for Raleigh first! You will not be sorry!

We appreciate your recommendation!

• Great accomodating Salesman!

We're happy that TIm was able to help you find your perfect car! Thank you for your review!

Tim Lyon was excellent to deal with on all fronts. He found the car I was looking for, stayed in my price range, held the car at the dealer until I could conveniently come and look at it and had it prepped and certified before I got there. Overall, great experience with Tim and Johnson Lexus. Also, coordinated home delivery of my vehicle out of town. Wished I lived in Raleigh to have him service it too!!

• Great experience

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your great buying experience!

I was very impressed with the team at Johnson Lexus. They are friendly, responsive and totally focused on customer satisfaction. The buying process was relaxed and I not pushy at all. Their followup has been excellent as well. I am definitely a repeat customer!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your great buying experience!

• Great sales rep and fair, quick deal.

Great sales rep. Fair quick deal, pleasant experience.

Thank you for your review, Fred!

Great sales rep. Fair quick deal, pleasant experience.

Thank you for your review, Fred!

• First Lexus

Welcome to the Johnson Lexus of Raleigh family! Thank you for your review.

This was our first experience with Johnson Lexus and we couldn't be more pleased. We love our new 350RX. Our salesman, Tim Lyon was helpful with no pressure and the facility is first rate.

Welcome to the Johnson Lexus of Raleigh family! Thank you for your review.

• Amazing Team from Top to Bottom!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your great experience! Enjoy your new RX!

Huge thanks to Roger Yiu, Jon Choi, Zack Gray, and Rhonda (Finance Manager) for the amazing experience in my wife and I purchasing the RX350. Our situation was VERY stressful b/c my previous car had a head gasket that blew and I was stuck in a situation where we HAD to buy a car instead of purchasing a car b/c we wanted to. We had no choice. Car buying is a hassle and honestly, is not fun. HOWEVER, our experience with the entire Lexus team was incredible. They were helpful and accommodating in many ways and were HONEST (I know, honesty and car dealerships generally do not go hand in hand but that is NOT the case at Johnson Lexus in Raleigh!!!). Their knowledge of their cars was impressive, helpful, informative, and most importantly, HONEST. Roger was amazingly helpful and I can see why he was brought to NC. He is an amazing asset to the Johnson Lexus brand and team. He helped us out from the beginning and made sure the process was as easy as possible. He gave us as much information as we needed, let us go home to think about things, did not make us feel pressured to go one way or another, and helped make the car buying experience as smooth as possible. Zack was incredibly knowledgeable in the cars and was able to answer all of our questions without pressuring us to buy one thing over the other. Jon was also very knowledgeable and was extremely helpful in helping us decide on which way we wanted to go (honestly, we did look at other "Brands" and other dealerships, but he helped in our decision to go with the RX350). Jon listened to what our needs were and what the plans were with our future. He was HONEST in his suggestions based on what our wants/needs were. He could have easily tried to upsell us into another larger vehicle but again, listened to what our needs were and put us in the best car for OUR NEEDS, not his. And after the decision to purchase, Rhonda made all the paperwork signing a breeze. Is the Lexus brand a bit more expensive than the "non-luxury" brands? Yes. But with the customer experience, their HONESTY, customer service, and how they treat their "guests" makes it worth it. I can go on and on about how awesome our experience was but I am running out of room. If you are looking for a car, MAKE SURE YOU STOP BY JOHNSON LEXUS!!!

• Great Customer Service and Car Options

Excellent experience. Eb Udofia was awesome at finding the perfect car for me!

Thank you for your review!

Excellent experience. Eb Udofia was awesome at finding the perfect car for me!

Thank you for your review!